Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured

Go down 
+5
bradt93
AlteRoad
Screamingophelia
TheGoodGuy
Tommy QTR
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120628
Forum Reputation : 3191

Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured   Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 10:19 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
WOW in the last vid it's clear he was angry, very caught up and fixated in how females treated him or how he perceived he was treated. Shocked

From a female viewpoint I will admit that some girls/woman are indeed quite mean and nasty, and can be drama queens.  This is why I always had more male friends then girl friends all through school and even today. I have a lot of guy friends, and maybe a handful of girl friends. I was never the mean girl type and saw no reason to act in that way. But then again I was ALWAYS very mature for my age, which is why my friends were usually older then me.

But he is right in saying that girls can be fucking ruthless when they want to be.  That still doesn't make his continually and inappropriately touching someone OK though. Nor justify killing innocent people. Evil or Very Mad

Well I think when he's talking about women treating him unfairly he means "they wouldn't go out with me" not "they picked on me".

PostSubject: Re: Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured   Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 10:25 am

QuestionMark wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
WOW in the last vid it's clear he was angry, very caught up and fixated in how females treated him or how he perceived he was treated. Shocked

From a female viewpoint I will admit that some girls/woman are indeed quite mean and nasty, and can be drama queens.  This is why I always had more male friends then girl friends all through school and even today. I have a lot of guy friends, and maybe a handful of girl friends. I was never the mean girl type and saw no reason to act in that way. But then again I was ALWAYS very mature for my age, which is why my friends were usually older then me.

But he is right in saying that girls can be fucking ruthless when they want to be.  That still doesn't make his continually and inappropriately touching someone OK though. Nor justify killing innocent people. Evil or Very Mad

Well I think when he's talking about women treating him unfairly he means "they wouldn't go out with me" not "they picked on me".

Likely yes, but either way his thinking on those events are just fucked up.

Also when I said that girls/women can be ruthless I didn't just mean ONLY by picking on someone. Haha
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92192
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured   Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 4:10 pm

Someone managed to make a compilation of all of Scott's videos:

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured   Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 4:34 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Do you know the date of his last vid upload?  scratch
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured   Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 4:40 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Do you know the date of his last vid upload?  scratch
I'm not sure, although I do know they were uploaded in 2014 and he did mention Elliot Rodger in a few of them so I imagine between mid-late 2014.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured   Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 5:07 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

I'm not sure, although I do know they were uploaded in 2014 and he did mention Elliot Rodger in a few of them so I imagine between mid-late 2014.

For some reason I was thinking these were somewhat recent and may have showed what his frame of mind was at the time and leading to the attack.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured   Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 5:21 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

For some reason I was thinking these were somewhat recent and may have showed what his frame of mind was at the time and leading to the attack.
Some people can people in a frame of mind for years.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured   Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 5:48 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

Some people can people in a frame of mind for years.

Very true.
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70573
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured   Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 6:06 pm

bradt93 wrote:
I've seen a lot of young guys pictures on reddit who say they are "incels", but these are not bad looking men. How can they not be in a relationship or is it more to it than looks on why they maybe an incel?

They lack self awareness. Their attitudes are repulsive and they don't know how to talk to or act around women. They are extremely misogynistic.

If they worked on themselves instead of raging out on reddit they may get somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured   Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Florida yoga studio shooting: Two killed and four injured
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3