Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mass Shooting in California

Go down 
+18
Sane One
lockerouch
School Massacre Archives
Tommy QTR
Screamingophelia
Unknown
QuestionMark
W.A.R.
AlteRoad
DanielGardner
Stoned Slacker
Pixie13
Smiggles94
Vallutaja
Oldmare
Jenn
cc99
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70298
Forum Reputation : 345

Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooting in California   Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 10:49 pm

I think news outlets are just scrambling for info and over presenting small things like him being tatted because thats all they have.

There is no significance to them unless they have some sort of ideologue meaning such as a swastika.

Last edited by W.A.R. on Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooting in California   Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 10:51 pm

W.A.R. wrote:
I think news outlets are just scrambling for info and presenting small things like him be tatted because thats all they have.

Probably.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Contribution Points : 61851
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooting in California   Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 10:51 pm

If he really was a marine with PTSD, it might have been a factor for this shooting, but I do not believe it is the sole reason for it. There are several mass shooters with this condition.

Please note that this is only speculation. It is too early to draw a conclusion about the motive. Hopefully, more information will be released and erroneous info corrected.

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193207
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooting in California   Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 11:28 pm

This is 20 minutes from where I used to live Sad

Contribution Points : 91917
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooting in California   Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 11:36 pm

The police have confirmed he used a Glock 21 .45 Calibre Handgun and had an illegal extended magazine.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooting in California   Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 11:44 pm

I wonder if there were armed civilians in the club except for the shooter and perhaps the security guard?

Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooting in California   Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 11:46 pm

Found a pic of him:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooting in California   Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 11:49 pm

Tommy QTR wrote:
Found a pic of him:

Any luck on his service records yet? scratch
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooting in California   Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 11:52 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:
Found a pic of him:

Any luck on his service records yet? scratch
Not yet, although I have just started looking.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooting in California   Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 11:56 pm

I've now seen [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is trending on twitter, funnily enough this guy used illegal high capacity magazines and probably got his gun illegally as well, I don't see how stricter laws are going to do anything.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Pixie13

Contribution Points : 56701
Forum Reputation : 270

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooting in California   Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2018 11:57 pm

According to TMZ:

Long served in the U.S. Marine Corps from 2008-13 and was deployed to Afghanistan from 2010-2011, his last duty assignment was in Hawaii. His military occupational specialty was machine gunner.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooting in California   Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 12:00 am

I've also heard the people inside the club were Las Vegas survivors, I wonder if that's a coincidence?

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120353
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooting in California   Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 12:03 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
The police have confirmed he used a Glock 21 .45 Calibre Handgun and had an illegal extended magazine.

Wonder where he bought the mags for it. Custom made, maybe?

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooting in California   Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 12:03 am

Pixie13 wrote:
According to TMZ:

Long served in the U.S. Marine Corps from 2008-13 and was deployed to Afghanistan from 2010-2011, his last duty assignment was in Hawaii. His military occupational specialty was machine gunner.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooting in California   Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 12:07 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

Maybe he travelled outside of California to buy them?

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooting in California   Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 12:11 am

He could also have ordered them online from a private seller.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooting in California   Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 12:24 am

California seems to have tighter gun laws than states like Nevada and Texas, but still this happend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooting in California   Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 12:28 am

Devil wrote:

With his military background that is a real possibility, they just have somewhat better contacts and info in that regard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooting in California   Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 12:35 am

Mass Shootings seem to repeat themselves on certain days.

November 5th Fort Hood 2009 - Sutherland Springs 2017
February 14th Northern Illinois University 2008 - MSD High School 2018
October 1st Umpqua College 2015 - Las Vegas 2017
November 7th Jokela High School, Finland 2007 - Thousand Oaks 2018
Back to top Go down
Pixie13

Contribution Points : 56701
Forum Reputation : 270

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooting in California   Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 12:47 am

A couple of them are significant dates:
5th of November = Guy Fawkes night
14th February = Valentine's Day

However, there are so many mass shootings now, maybe they are just double-ups?
Back to top Go down

Contribution Points : 58186

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooting in California   Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 1:11 am

Ziamber II wrote:

November 5th     Fort Hood 2009 - Sutherland Springs 2017    
February 14th  Northern Illinois University 2008 - MSD High School 2018  
October 1st     Umpqua College 2015  - Las Vegas 2017
November 7th   Jokela High School, Finland  2007 - Thousand Oaks 2018
November 7th 2012 Moscow shooting
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 66369
Forum Reputation : 248

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooting in California   Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 1:30 am

Damn. I hate waking up to news like this. Evil or Very Mad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooting in California   Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 1:32 am

School Massacre Archives wrote:
Damn. I hate waking up to news like this. Evil or Very Mad

Sadly it's becoming a near everyday thing.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooting in California   Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 2:26 am

it has now been confirmed he also killed a Police Officer.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooting in California   Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 2:59 am

Aerial video

Dispatch audio

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooting in California   Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 3:07 am

Has any motive other then the possibility of PTSD been released?
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120353
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooting in California   Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 3:22 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

Maybe he travelled outside of California to buy them?
Devil wrote:

All possibilities.

Ziamber II wrote:
California seems to have tighter gun laws than states like Nevada and Texas, but still this happend.

A stunning success story to go down in the history books.

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooting in California   Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 3:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

America awoke Thursday to news of another inexplicable mass shooting. Reports say a masked gunman entered a country music bar frequented by college students and opened fire. Twelve were killed and many more were wounded. The attack ended when the gunman turned his gun on himself.

The shooting is the latest round of violence in America and comes just two days after the country voted in historic midterm elections. The shooter used a .45 caliber Glock handgun with a California illegal magazine

As always, when tragedy strikes, heroes emerge. That is the case in California. Brendan Kelly, a Marine who was a survivor of both the Vegas and California shootings. He used his military and medical training to help save lives at the scene.

a report from ABC7:

Kelly said he had been at the bar for about an hour dancing when he heard the first shots. “Pop, pop,” said Kelly, describing the sound he heard. “Being in the military, being in the Marine Corps, I’m aware of what that sounds like, especially in an enclosed area.”

Kelly said he immediately sprang into action, grabbing people around him and throwing them to the ground for cover.

“As soon as I identified where the target was, or where the threat was, I grabbed at least two people around me and yanked them as hard as I could to get to the nearest exit,” Kelly said.

“I wanted to help as best I could,” Kelly said. “If we could be the first level of first responders before they got there, then you do all you can do instead of standing around not doing much.”

“Only thing I can attribute it to is God,” Kelly said. “His protective hand over me that night, on October 1, and last night.”

Kelly used his belt as a tourniquet and used his shirt as a bandage before grabbing gloves and gauze from first responders to continue assisting victims.

Sad this Marine was under fire from a fellow Brother. No  Also this guy survived the Vegas shooting as well. Damn lucky AF.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooting in California   Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 3:49 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
I've now seen [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is trending on twitter, funnily enough this guy used illegal high capacity magazines and probably got his gun illegally as well, I don't see how stricter laws are going to do anything.

As usual, they don't talk about mental health issues but I'm not surprised anymore. He was in the army, so he probably had legal guns anyway. But I wish one day there would be a hashtag [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] because this is a real issue, both because it is unacceptable to let people who fought for your country suffer, and because several veterans and soldiers with PTSD have committed mass shootings. They should remember the two Fort Hood shootings...

Tommy QTR wrote:
I've also heard the people inside the club were Las Vegas survivors, I wonder if that's a coincidence?  

Both were country shows, I think this may be why some very unlucky people lived both shootings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooting in California   Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 3:54 am

2018.2018 wrote:
Ziamber II wrote:

November 5th     Fort Hood 2009 - Sutherland Springs 2017    
February 14th  Northern Illinois University 2008 - MSD High School 2018  
October 1st     Umpqua College 2015  - Las Vegas 2017
November 7th   Jokela High School, Finland  2007 - Thousand Oaks 2018
November 7th 2012 Moscow shooting

November 7th must be cursed......

I think there could be a few Shootings on April 20th next year.......
There has never been a real life Mass Shooting on January 14th?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooting in California   Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 3:56 am

Neah wrote:
As usual, they don't talk about mental health issues but I'm not surprised anymore. He was in the army, so he probably had legal guns anyway. But I wish one day there would be a hashtag [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] because this is a real issue, both because it is unacceptable to let people who fought for your country suffer, and because several veterans and soldiers with PTSD have committed mass shootings. They should remember the two Fort Hood shootings....

THIS a 1000 times over!
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooting in California   Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 4:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The gunman who killed 12 people at the Borderline Bar & Grill in Thousand Oaks, California, was a 28-year-old veteran of the US Marine Corps who had previous run-ins with the law, officials said.

Here's what we know about Ian David Long so far:

The gunman is believed to have killed himself

The shooter is dead, and his body was found inside the bar when police were able to enter the building, Ventura County Sheriff Geoff Dean said.

Dean said he believed that the gunman killed himself.

The gunman used one handgun

Dean said that officials found a Glock .45-caliber handgun at the scene that was purchased legally. The weapon usually holds 10 rounds, plus one in the chamber, but the gunman used an extended magazine in this shooting, Dean said.

Dean said he did not know of the shooter's motive, and he did not know of any connection between Long and the Borderline bar.

The gunman had previous run-ins with the law

Police had several contacts with Long previously.

In April, officers responded to a disturbance at Long's home, and he was somewhat irate and acting irrationally, Dean said. A mental health specialist met with him and ultimately decided not to detain him under laws pertaining to his mental health.

Dean said that a crisis team that visited Long felt the military veteran might be suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder.

The gunman was in the Marine Corps

The gunman was on active duty with the US Marine Corps from August 2008 to March 2013, according to Defense Department records.

He posted information about his military service on a special forces forum called ShadowSpear in March 2017. Long said he had served in Afghanistan, was an infantry machine gunner in the Marine Corps for 4½ years, and was an instructor in Okinawa in Japan.

"I was honorably discharged in 2013. I am graduating with a B.S. in Athletic Training in two months," he wrote in the post. "I found out a little too late that just wasn't the job for me. Maybe the ego got the better of me but it took only one time for a 19 year old D-2 athlete to talk down to me and tell me how to do my job that I realized this wasn't the career I wanted to head."

Curtis Kellogg, a friend who served with Long, said Long headed to Southern California to pursue a degree in sports medicine after his service in Afghanistan.

"He had a great sense of humor and like most Marines who have seen combat it could get dark at times, just like all of us," Kellogg said.

"He was excited to get out so he could go back home, ride his motorcycle again and finish school."

The gunman was a student at California State University, Northridge, majoring in athletic training from 2013 to 2016, but he did not graduate, university representative Carmen Ramos Chandler said.

The gunman started firing suddenly

The gunman was dressed in black and wearing glasses when he walked into the bar filled with people enjoying a night of line dancing.

"I started hearing these big pops. Pop, pop, pop. There was probably three or four, I hit the ground," John Hedge told CNN affiliate KABC.

Holden Harrah told CNN the gunman opened fire within seconds.

"This guy just came out of nowhere and came out with a gun and shot people in Thousand Oaks, California," Harrah said. "And that's what's really blowing my mind, it's a really safe area."

Reports of the shooting came in around 11:20 p.m. PT.

"I heard a gunshot, I turned around and I saw him shoot a couple more times," California Lutheran University student Teylor Whittler told KABC. "Within a split second, everybody yelled 'get down,' " she said.

Witnesses said that people dropped to the floor and hid behind bar stools in stunned silence. Others jumped over chairs and broke windows to get out of the bar.

The gunman lived with his mother

Dean said that investigators were seeking a search warrant to look through Long's house, where he lived with his mother.

A neighbor told CNN that Long's mother "lived in fear" of what her son might do, saying when police were called to the house earlier this year "it took them about a half a day to get him out of the house."

Neighbor Richard Berge said Long's mother told him she was concerned about her son, though not worried about her own safety, and that "she was ... kind of beside herself, she didn't know what to do because he wouldn't get help."

Berge said that when he saw police activity at the house Thursday morning, "I knew what it was."

Another neighbor, Gareth Crites, said he rarely saw Long at the house. Crites would wave, but Long wouldn't wave back, he told CNN affiliate KABC.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooting in California   Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 4:08 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Neah wrote:
As usual, they don't talk about mental health issues but I'm not surprised anymore. He was in the army, so he probably had legal guns anyway. But I wish one day there would be a hashtag [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] because this is a real issue, both because it is unacceptable to let people who fought for your country suffer, and because several veterans and soldiers with PTSD have committed mass shootings. They should remember the two Fort Hood shootings....

THIS a 1000 times over!

I feel a little stupid but for the first time I feel a language barrier. What do you mean?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooting in California   Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 4:12 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Has anyone came across the shooters identity yet? scratch

Samuel W. Hyde.
The same gunman responsible for the Sutherland Springs Church shooting and countless other mass shootings
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooting in California   Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 4:13 am

Tommy QTR wrote:

He posted information about his military service on a special forces forum called ShadowSpear in March 2017. Long said he had served in Afghanistan, was an infantry machine gunner in the Marine Corps for 4½ years, and was an instructor in Okinawa in Japan.

Do you think his account is still up today? If not, are his posts still up?

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooting in California   Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 4:22 am

TheOne99 wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Samuel W. Hyde.
The same gunman responsible for the Sutherland Springs Church shooting and countless other mass shootings

A wee bit late with the Sam Hyde joke! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooting in California   Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 4:23 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Samuel W. Hyde.

FUCK!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooting in California   Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 4:25 am

TheOne99 wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Samuel W. Hyde.

FUCK!

Roll
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooting in California   Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 4:25 am

Neah wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Neah wrote:

THIS a 1000 times over!

I feel a little stupid but for the first time I feel a language barrier. What do you mean?
It means she's agreeing with you.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooting in California   Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 4:28 am

Tommy QTR wrote:
Neah wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Neah wrote:

THIS a 1000 times over!

It means she's agreeing with you.

Ah ok, as simple as that, thanks. I never heard that expression and I always had an irrational fear of big numbers...
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooting in California   Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 4:29 am

School Massacre Archives wrote:
Tommy QTR wrote:

Do you think his account is still up today? If not, are his posts still up?
I don't know, it didn't say what his account name was.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooting in California   Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 4:31 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:

Samuel W. Hyde.

Sam Hyde becoms An Hero. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooting in California   Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 4:33 am

I can't believe that we are here again, so quickly after the last shooting. What a shame. Did any of you read that some survivors of Vegas were there? Can't imagine being caught in two shootings.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooting in California   Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 4:36 am

One of my friends lost a family member. Just saw it on my FB feed.

Sad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooting in California   Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 4:37 am

Screamingophelia wrote:

Sad

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW WOWZER!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooting in California   Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 4:38 am

Screamingophelia wrote:

Sad

My condolences.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooting in California   Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 4:39 am

Screamingophelia wrote:

Sad

I'm sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooting in California   Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 4:39 am

hvernon wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Sad

My condolences.

Thanks.

I lived in SoCal for 8 years about 30 mins away from Thousand Oaks

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooting in California   Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 4:40 am

TheOne99 wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Sad

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW WOWZER!!!

Wait, I think im confused, In the shooting or some other way?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooting in California   Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 4:41 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
hvernon wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

Sad

My condolences.

Thanks.

I lived in SoCal for 8 years about 30 mins away from Thousand Oaks

That's rough. Did you ever go to this bar? I hope any friends you have in the area are safe.

For some reason, I thought you always lived in Colorado. It must be horrifying to be connected to two places where such horrible tragedies took place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Shooting in California   Mass Shooting in California - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass Shooting in California
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next