Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home/Childhood Videos of Murderers (Shooting or otherwise)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Home/Childhood Videos of Murderers (Shooting or otherwise) Empty
PostSubject: Home/Childhood Videos of Murderers (Shooting or otherwise)   Home/Childhood Videos of Murderers (Shooting or otherwise) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2019 5:03 am

Just found this of Randy Stair

It got me thinkin, that there's always released photos, but often not videos. We obviously have a fair amount of the home videos of Dylan and Eric, but not childhood ones to my knowledge. Nor are there many videos at all released of other killers, outside of ones related to the crime (like interviews or "basement tape" esques).

I'm not sure if this'll get much of a response, as I doubt there really are many home videos (especially childhood) out there. But it'd be interesting, if not sorrowful, to see any happier times, or their everyday life/youth. Post any if you have them :-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home/Childhood Videos of Murderers (Shooting or otherwise)   Home/Childhood Videos of Murderers (Shooting or otherwise) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2019 5:11 am

Oh I do also know of a few of Nikolas Cruz:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home/Childhood Videos of Murderers (Shooting or otherwise)   Home/Childhood Videos of Murderers (Shooting or otherwise) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 3:08 am

N/A

Last edited by Burn on Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68222
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Home/Childhood Videos of Murderers (Shooting or otherwise)   Home/Childhood Videos of Murderers (Shooting or otherwise) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2020 4:49 am

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home/Childhood Videos of Murderers (Shooting or otherwise)   Home/Childhood Videos of Murderers (Shooting or otherwise) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home/Childhood Videos of Murderers (Shooting or otherwise)
Page 1 of 1