Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you were JeffCo, how would've you done different in the investigation?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
properground

Contribution Points : 58274
Forum Reputation : 108

If you were JeffCo, how would've you done different in the investigation? Empty
PostSubject: If you were JeffCo, how would've you done different in the investigation?   If you were JeffCo, how would've you done different in the investigation? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 1:03 pm

I was thinking about the 11k+ this morning, and how so much attention was given to the Trench Coat Mafia and figuring out what their secretive plans and mysterious members were, and how we now know the TCM was just a minor detail in the case. Knowing this now, I would've left that whole bit as subtext and try to gather more information on their lives.

What would you have done differently?
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96299
Forum Reputation : 1190

If you were JeffCo, how would've you done different in the investigation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you were JeffCo, how would've you done different in the investigation?   If you were JeffCo, how would've you done different in the investigation? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 2:17 pm

OH my this is a huge question lol. Many many things. I understand they felt they had to follow all leads. Ok great... but they seemed to give the same amount of weight to leads that were dead ends as they did leads that were important. They let things slip thru the cracks. They didn't follow up on things that they should have. That is specific to the 11k anyway... if you want to discuss things outside the 11k that has an even greater scope

If you were JeffCo, how would've you done different in the investigation?
Page 1 of 1