Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Non CHS student interviews

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193482
Forum Reputation : 1317

Non CHS student interviews Empty
PostSubject: Non CHS student interviews   Non CHS student interviews Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 1:14 pm

I’ve been thinking of kids who knew Eric and Dylan. Who didn’t go to CHS who were still interviewed. I know it makes sense to interview coworkers and stuff but some seem like odd choices. Seemingly no connection to the case.

For example, Tobin Kennedy. She worked at Southwest Plaza and claimed Dylan kept asking her out. How did she even come up as someone to interview? Did she let the police know that she knew him? I don’t think she went to CHS.

I don’t remember if Sasha was questioned? She went to another school but I know she knew them through Chad.

I’m also wondering why more attention wasn’t paid to positive perceptions of Dylan too? Namely by Cullen...Eric seems to be painted as the charming and popular one. Dylan as the one who could barely speak to anyone without running away crying.

Dylan had a date with Kristen, she and Alex said she thought she was dating Dylan. Marla has a crush on him.... anyone with eyes could see Robyn liked him.

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105663
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: Non CHS student interviews   Non CHS student interviews Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 3:29 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I’ve been thinking of kids who knew Eric and Dylan. Who didn’t go to CHS who were still interviewed. I know it makes sense to interview coworkers and stuff but some seem like odd choices. Seemingly no connection to the case.

For example,  Tobin Kennedy. She worked at Southwest Plaza and claimed Dylan kept asking her out. How did she even come up as someone to interview? Did she let the police know that she knew him? I don’t think she went to CHS.

I don’t remember if Sasha was questioned? She went to another school but I know she knew them through Chad.

I’m also wondering why more attention wasn’t paid to positive perceptions of Dylan too? Namely by Cullen...Eric seems to be painted as the charming and popular one. Dylan as the one who could barely speak to anyone without running away crying.

Dylan had a date with Kristen, she and Alex said she thought she was dating Dylan. Marla has a crush on him.... anyone with eyes could see Robyn liked him.

People probably came forward with information on their own accord, or out of fear of consequences from police.
Also, students might of mentioned other kid's names to investigators, such as I saw this person having a conversation with Eric or Dylan or I know so and so is friends with them.
If investigators thought the people who were named could offer valuable information pertaining to the shooting, they called them in for statements.

Last edited by slippy123 on Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JayT

JayT

Contribution Points : 57426
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Non CHS student interviews   Non CHS student interviews Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 8:09 pm

Anyone who knew them (or of them), could potentially hold a piece to the puzzle. In order to know what you have, you have to know what you have. It’s not uncommon for normal investigations to stretch into the obscene paperwork wise. Much less something of this magnitude.

Let us also not forget that truth sometimes goes by the wayside when big money damages are on the line!

Remember, JeffCo was potentially on the hook for 10’s of $millions$ in damages. I’d imagine (pure speculation on my part here) that the sheriff was catching hell from the Judge Executive, and everyone else down the line to redirect as much blame as possible elsewhere.

Which leads to yet another reason for the information overload... Death by 11k cuts!
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96424
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Non CHS student interviews   Non CHS student interviews Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2019 8:37 am

I wonder if Tobin was found by being in Dylan's journal. He has a lot of redacted girls names in there

Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193482
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Non CHS student interviews   Non CHS student interviews Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2019 10:55 am

Lizpuff wrote:
I wonder if Tobin was found by being in Dylan's journal.  He has a lot of redacted girls names in there

I never thought of that!

If she was being truthful about him asking her out a lot then that could be it.

No one really talks about Dylan's apology letter and who that might be to. Most people assume it was to Devon, because she mentioned that fought once and didn't talk for a week.

PostSubject: Re: Non CHS student interviews   Non CHS student interviews Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2019 3:10 pm

slippy123 wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

For example,  Tobin Kennedy. She worked at Southwest Plaza and claimed Dylan kept asking her out. How did she even come up as someone to interview? Did she let the police know that she knew him? I don’t think she went to CHS.

People probably came forward with information on their own accord, or out of fear of consequences from police.
Also, students might of mentioned other kid's names to investigators, such as I saw this person having a conversation with Eric or Dylan or I know so and so is friends with them.
If investigators thought the people who were named could offer valuable information pertaining to the shooting, they called them in for statements.

I, also, assumed that many of the people came forward on their own out of fear.

Interesting you point out the media perceptions, but I think we all know why Cullen ignored them.
Back to top Go down
whyno

whyno

Contribution Points : 68003
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Non CHS student interviews   Non CHS student interviews Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2019 8:45 pm

I also wonder how non CHS students were chosen.

Imo it's absolutely crazy that Rocky wasn't interviewed in the 11k.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non CHS student interviews   Non CHS student interviews Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non CHS student interviews
Page 1 of 1