Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Has anyone seen this video of Cassie Bernall?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Has anyone seen this video of Cassie Bernall? Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone seen this video of Cassie Bernall?   Has anyone seen this video of Cassie Bernall? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 1:14 am

This is probably a lost cause because this was so long ago but thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.

I was reading up on her several weeks ago and found this picture of her on Google Images.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The source(s)* I got this from had this picture up of her on an article on gun control and Cassie is brought up. As you can see when you scroll over the image on the page (http://archive.mrc.org/cyberalerts/1999/cyb19990427.asp#3), there is a .ram file but it seems to have expired. This screenshot of the video isn't from the testimony you can find on the website dedicated to her, but it seems to be another youth group video and she apparently says something different in this video, "You really can't live without Christ. It's like impossible to really have a true life without him." I went on another search a few minutes ago looking for the quote, the TV programs mentioned in the article, the surname of the journalist mentioned with similar keywords, and even snippets of news footage associated with her, but it seems like any other screenshots and the entire video seem to have completely disappeared off the face of the internet.

Does anyone recognize this picture or might have seen this video if it was ever published at some point? It's fine if you guys can't find anything because it's been very difficult to look for this.

Edit: Added in the asterisk to 'source(s)' because I wanted to note that another website shared the same article and the same file but nothing useful was found on there either.
Back to top Go down
Guest83142

Contribution Points : 70298
Forum Reputation : 163

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone seen this video of Cassie Bernall?   Has anyone seen this video of Cassie Bernall? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 2:04 pm

Last edited by Guest83142 on Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone seen this video of Cassie Bernall?   Has anyone seen this video of Cassie Bernall? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 2:31 pm

Good find! Thank you!

By the description of the second one, it sounds like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] would be the one that would be the most likely to finding the footage. I'm also pretty bummed about them having to sell DVDs instead of streaming it.
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105388
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone seen this video of Cassie Bernall?   Has anyone seen this video of Cassie Bernall? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2019 12:27 am

If that thumbnail is from is the church video that was filmed shortly before 4/20, then yes.
That specific video has been floating around for along time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone seen this video of Cassie Bernall?   Has anyone seen this video of Cassie Bernall? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2019 6:59 am

slippy123 wrote:
If that thumbnail is from  is the church video that was filmed shortly before 4/20, then yes.
That specific video has been floating around for along time.
Yeah, I'm aware of it. In that video she was wearing a dark blue/purple shirt while she's wearing a light blue one here.
Back to top Go down
SandraSmit19

SandraSmit19

Contribution Points : 103019
Forum Reputation : 235

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone seen this video of Cassie Bernall?   Has anyone seen this video of Cassie Bernall? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2019 8:34 pm

The background is different from the other video as well.

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone seen this video of Cassie Bernall?   Has anyone seen this video of Cassie Bernall? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2019 7:39 pm

Update: I didn't buy the videos but here's the video from when it was aired on TV. It starts at 5:58. You can find other footage of the victims' memorial services and whatnot.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone seen this video of Cassie Bernall?   Has anyone seen this video of Cassie Bernall? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has anyone seen this video of Cassie Bernall?
Page 1 of 1