Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cassie Bernall and EH conversation

Go down 
+2
cakeman
QuestionMark
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 123675
Forum Reputation : 40

Cassie Bernall and EH conversation  Empty
PostSubject: Cassie Bernall and EH conversation    Cassie Bernall and EH conversation  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 12:11 pm

What was the point of saying to cassie "peekaboo"?
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120403
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Bernall and EH conversation    Cassie Bernall and EH conversation  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 1:26 pm

Kerea2244 wrote:
What was the point of saying to cassie "peekaboo"?

To scare her and make her last moments as painful as possible. It's the same reason Dylan called Isiah "nigger", or teased someone about their glasses before shooting them in the face, so on so forth. There was no point besides sadism.

cakeman

cakeman

Contribution Points : 80522
Forum Reputation : 1491

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Bernall and EH conversation    Cassie Bernall and EH conversation  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 10:41 pm

"Found you," A quicker way to say "nice hiding place"
Back to top Go down
TaylorsMom

TaylorsMom

Contribution Points : 78067
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Bernall and EH conversation    Cassie Bernall and EH conversation  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2019 10:48 pm

I agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], especially since before saying "peek-a-boo" he banged on the desk a couple times. They were trying to terrorize those kids before shooting them.
Back to top Go down
Gold Digger

Gold Digger

Contribution Points : 53264
Forum Reputation : 177

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Bernall and EH conversation    Cassie Bernall and EH conversation  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2019 11:44 am

I think part of it was to say "you can't hide". A remark from him that her hiding place wasn't good enough and he could see her. But one thing I've wondered is why he only shot Cassie, not Emily or any other girl around her.

Really really sad stuff.

Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193257
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Bernall and EH conversation    Cassie Bernall and EH conversation  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2019 11:55 am

Gold Digger wrote:
I think part of it was to say "you can't hide". A remark from him that her hiding place wasn't good enough and he could see her. But one thing I've wondered is why he only shot Cassie, not Emily or any other girl around her.

Really really sad stuff.

I assume it is because after he shot Cassie, the gun recoiled and broke his nose.

Wasn't Brie at Cassie's table, or nearby?

Gold Digger

Contribution Points : 53264
Forum Reputation : 177

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Bernall and EH conversation    Cassie Bernall and EH conversation  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2019 1:06 pm

I'm not sure, I don't remember. But didn't Eric place the gun to the side of her head? and apparently she was praying while she died. She didn't try to get away, she was apparently closing her eyes and praying.

Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 123675
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Bernall and EH conversation    Cassie Bernall and EH conversation  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2019 2:47 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Gold Digger wrote:

Really really sad stuff.

I assume it is because after he shot Cassie, the gun recoiled and broke his nose.

Wasn't Brie at Cassie's table, or nearby?
bri was across from her and she could see her get shot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cassie Bernall and EH conversation    Cassie Bernall and EH conversation  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cassie Bernall and EH conversation
Page 1 of 1