Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage

Go down 
+4
QuestionMark
UncontinuedProcess
kittycat
School Massacre Archives
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage Empty
PostSubject: Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage   Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 4:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 66394
Forum Reputation : 248

PostSubject: Re: Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage   Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 4:32 pm

Damn. I thought this would never be released. Nice find!

PostSubject: Re: Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage   Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 4:33 pm

This guy is one of the most boring and pathetic shooters of all time.

Yawn.
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage   Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 4:37 pm

G4145 wrote:

Yawn.

Yeah, where's the Red Lake Shooting surveillance video? It's nearly been 14 years, and we still have yet to see any school surveillance images.

PostSubject: Re: Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage   Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 4:43 pm

School Massacre Archives wrote:
G4145 wrote:

Yawn.

Yeah, where's the Red Lake Shooting surveillance video? It's nearly been 14 years, and we still have yet to see any school surveillance images.

IDK if red lake even had security footage
Back to top Go down
kittycat

kittycat

Contribution Points : 101342
Forum Reputation : 55

PostSubject: Re: Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage   Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 4:52 pm

TheOne99 I posted that on tumblr less than 5 minutes ago....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage   Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 5:00 pm

kittycat wrote:
I was gonna ask you where u found that but then i decided to ask a friend about it and he sent me the link
Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

PostSubject: Re: Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage   Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 5:08 pm

TheOne99 wrote:
G4145 wrote:

Yawn.

PostSubject: Re: Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage   Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 5:10 pm

TheOne99 wrote:
G4145 wrote:

Yawn.

I was wrong then
Back to top Go down
kittycat

kittycat

PostSubject: Re: Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage   Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 5:12 pm

TheOne99 wrote:
kittycat wrote:
I was gonna ask you where u found that but then i decided to ask a friend about it and he sent me the link

Since a good portion of the information you post on here is stolen from my tumblr I find that very hard to believe... Remember when you posted about Pekka's 'fear of green caterpillars'? You're a worthless joke.

You didn't "ask a friend" because you didn't have time to do so after bombarding me with 2 asks about the photo... Guess I'll keep ol' Williams CCTV footage to myself now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage   Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 5:26 pm

kittycat wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
kittycat wrote:

Since a good portion of the information you post on here is stolen from my tumblr I find that very hard to believe... Remember when you posted about Pekka's 'fear of green caterpillars'? You're a worthless joke.

You didn't "ask a friend" because you didn't have time to do so after bombarding me with 2 asks about the photo... Guess I'll keep ol' Williams CCTV footage to myself now.

C'mon, no need to fucking bully me over some stupid internet post! You shouldn't even be scolding me for it, your technically releasing public information right there! And why would you make a fucking watermark over it? THATS NOT YOURS! THAT BELONGS TO THE MONTREAL POLICE! (Which they decided to share with the public!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage   Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 5:32 pm

kittycat wrote:
Guess I'll keep ol' Williams CCTV footage to myself now.

NICE TRY!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage   Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 8:49 pm

G4145 wrote:

Yawn.

Or really any info for that matter... I've tried finding police or court documents, witness statements, autopsy reports, crime scene photos etc. and I have yet to find anything substantial.
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 67057
Forum Reputation : 430

PostSubject: Re: Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage   Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 9:26 pm

kittycat wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
kittycat wrote:

Literally get over yourself, you don't own any information or content especially if it's publicly available information, posting it on your shitty tumblr page or whatever doesn't change that. All you do on this forum is just bitch about how people are "stealing" your content even though it's not yours to originally begin with and provide nothing else in terms of proper discussion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage   Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 9:32 pm

UncontinuedProcess wrote:
kittycat wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
kittycat wrote:

Literally get over yourself, you don't own any information or content especially if it's publicly available information, posting it on your shitty tumblr page or whatever doesn't change that. All you do on this forum is just bitch about how people are "stealing" your content even though it's not yours to originally begin with and provide nothing else in terms of proper discussion.

Thank you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage   Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 10:27 pm

UncontinuedProcess wrote:
kittycat wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
kittycat wrote:

Was literally about to say the same thing. People who post something here before someone else did are not "stealing" 99% of the time since almost everything posted here is either people's opinions or information derived from public sources (even if it can sometimes be obscure sources).
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage   Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 11:42 pm

kittycat wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
kittycat wrote:

Do you do this because you're lonely or are you just a natural asshole?

InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85828
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage   Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 1:33 am

kittycat wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
kittycat wrote:

Hey, weren't you the person who uploaded my pictures of William with his gun? Doesn't that mean, according to you, you stole from me?
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage   Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 1:51 am

kittycat wrote:
Well since you're apparently going to keep them to yourself, then I'll try to get them. And guess what? I'm not going to watermark them or anything, if I get them I shall upload them completely as they are, because they're not mine.
Wish me luck lads.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118783
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage   Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 5:32 am

kittycat wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
kittycat wrote:

FORUM RULES wrote:
Please keep the discussions and debates on the forum civil. I realize that not everyone is going to agree and that's fine. Personal insults towards other forum members are not allowed.

If you don't know the forum rules, read them.

Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage   Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 8:39 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
kittycat wrote:
Well since you're apparently going to keep them to yourself, then I'll try to get them. And guess what? I'm not going to watermark them or anything, if I get them I shall upload them completely as they are, because they're not mine.
Wish me luck lads.
Requested them lads, let's see how this goes.
Back to top Go down
iforgotmyoldname2

iforgotmyoldname2

Contribution Points : 62342
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage   Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 10:27 am

G4145 wrote:

Yawn.
This post really bothers me. Might be because I'm from Montreal, but still.

What this shit head did is no different than any other monstre who decides to shoot up a public area. Luckily his list of victims is a lot smaller than other peoples though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage   Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 1:20 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
kittycat wrote:
TheOne99 wrote:
kittycat wrote:

Hey, weren't you the person who uploaded my pictures of William with his gun? Doesn't that mean, according to you, you stole from me?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] EXPOSED!
Back to top Go down
kittycat

kittycat

PostSubject: Re: Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage   Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 3:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yes that was me InsaneIntruder, but here is you saying you hate Jenn.

Dw you're not the only member here who speaks disrespectfully about the forum over on tumblr... It's a bit like how all you Atchison wannabes make fun of tumblr, yet you've all got tumblr blogs Smile

I watermarked that image of Kimveer because I EDITED IT.

Instead of using any old shit I actually take the time to 'try' and clarify the photos I use. If you notice my image is better quality than the one in the link TheOne99 posted - he grabbed the first one he could find, instead of digger a little further. Did you even see the video showing cops shooting at Kimveer? Or was that maybe a tad too much effort for you? You'd sooner wait and leech it after it's posted elsewhere...

To answer your question TheOne99, yes the background image I used of Kimveers body is very high quality. Blood runs all over his face and (for some reason) it appears he has quite a nasty gash on his neck. I haven't done researching this yet but I am looking forward to doing so. There's also video showing cops dragging Kimveer down the steps.

Time and time again TheOne99 copies my tumblr posts over onto this forum. Last night it took him just a few minutes before he ran here to secure his 'top contributor' brownie points.

80% of what he posts comes from tumblr (not just my blog) with the other 20% being incorrect information.

I enjoy my tumblr blog, I like to research cases that interest me. I take the time to edit photos I use...

I do not enjoy seeing photos that I have edited copied onto this forum or information I've just found.

You can guarantee whenever I make a post about Pekka then TheOne99 will copy it straight over here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Jenn removed the link to my tumblr tyvm but if you read the Pekka thread you can see she had to do this more than once). If you'd only ask then I'd tell you the answer to what you were trying to figure out here. Pekka made quite a few Columbine videos, he was always chopping, changing and editing his videos. Pekka made a video called "Reb & vodka, 4-20-1999", it was 7.27 minutes long and contained 3 different music tracks... He later edited this video, chopping off the end portion featuring the song "Stray Bullet" to make his "Reb & VoDkA - Stray Bullet" video. The Dailymotion link in the thread is quite similar to Pekka's video. However, Pekka was not able to overlap 2 different soundtracks when editing his videos - in Pekka's version you hear music from "Stray Bullet" only and not, also, the gunshots from Zero Hour. Plus Pekka's video ends with the suicide photo and the words "Rest in Peace". This is NOT public information since I know of no one else but me who has both the 4-20-1999 video and the Stray Bullet video.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] No way on this planet could he find this 'masked' Pekka video by himself. Maybe my fault also for slagging the guy off in the YT comments Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] They have 2 dogs now.

My original edits. - Tommy that information is available online, if you can be bothered looking for it, instead you stole MY EDITS.

Copied from my tumblr blog.

Found here online but you can see the difference between the original pressreader image and my edit. Yes the differences are only slight BUT nevertheless that is an edit I made.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 12 photos of Bissonnette's weapons were released in the press. Instead of STK finding these images for himself, he copied not only the 6 photos I chose to use but he didn't even bother to find the original images he just copied
my edits. Again, although the originals are public information, my edits were used.
Back to top Go down
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 101063
Forum Reputation : 91

PostSubject: Re: Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage   Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 5:36 pm

Tumblr links are and always have been forbidden on this forum.

They've been removed from this thread, and they've always been removed when we find them, and they always will be. It doesn't matter which user posts them, or in what section, they will be removed.

It needs to be reiterated that when one puts something out on the internet, and it's not legally copyrighted, it's unfortunately going to likely be stolen/plagiarized without any proper credit.

Since the day [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] opened this forum, a large number of tumblr lurkers/users have relentlessly stolen and plagiarized ORIGINAL content from members of this forum. They've taken sole credit for original writings that they've blatantly swiped from members here, they've also claimed to have been the ones to find rare content that was actually posted by users here FIRST, and they have argued to the death that we're lying when they're called out.

So, it goes both ways, and it's not fair or pleasant for anyone, but to help matters on our side of this insanity: PLEASE make it a point to mention that you found something on tumblr, please make it known you can be reached via PM to share the links, because they CANNOT BE POSTED HERE, and if the blog user is a forum member, please tag their forum username in the post.

Thank you.

Also, we're very aware that there's a number of people who are not fond of the staff because of our enforcement of the rules, and we have been fully aware of it for 6 years now. All that the forum owner Jenn asks is that you follow her forum's rules while you're here, whether you like her or any of the staff or not.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

PostSubject: Re: Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage   Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2019 3:18 am

kittycat wrote:
don't want my post to be a mile long so:
I don't see what's the point of posting me saying that. Yes, I did say that. I admit it. So, am I not allowed to be angry at people sometimes? Am I not allowed to be angry over things? I posted that ages ago, yet for some reason you seem to have trouble mentioning that detail.

I don't see how I'm an "Atchison wannabe". Is that what you call people you dislike now? I don't want to be like Vance and I never have, nor do I think I act like him. Also, I complain about the bad side of tumblr, the people who are in love with killers, tumblr is still a good source of information. Seems you also had a hard time mentioning that slight detail.

If you want credit for stuff, maybe you should ask for it instead of attacking them. Why not just ask TheOne to credit you when he posts your information instead? I don't see why that's very difficult for you but apparently it is.

You do, in my opinion, have the right to be angry over stuff that only you had. But can the same be said over public information? How many of your edits even drastically change the picture you're posting?

Anyway, it's Vance's birthday today, so I'm not going to trouble myself too much about this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage   Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kimveer Gill Security Cam Footage
Page 1 of 1