Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kimveer Gill's motive

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61039
Forum Reputation : 175

Kimveer Gill's motive Empty
PostSubject: Kimveer Gill's motive   Kimveer Gill's motive Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2020 10:50 pm

What exactly was Kimveer Gills motive? I thought it was something to do with him being angry at being so forgettable and doing something to make him less forgettable but I'd be intruiged to hear other peoples thoughts and opinions.
Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 40153
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: Kimveer Gill's motive   Kimveer Gill's motive Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2020 10:59 pm

He probably developed a hatred for society later on in life because of bullying.

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Kimveer Gill's motive   Kimveer Gill's motive Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2020 11:01 pm

I haven't heard much about him being bullied.

Luci

Contribution Points : 40153
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: Kimveer Gill's motive   Kimveer Gill's motive Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2020 11:02 pm

lognifiiskurk wrote:
I haven't heard much about him being bullied.

He wasn’t bullied, but he hated that goths were being bullied.

Check this link out for more info: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: Kimveer Gill's motive   Kimveer Gill's motive Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2020 11:10 pm

Thanks for the link.

Luci likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kimveer Gill's motive   Kimveer Gill's motive Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2021 10:28 pm

Maybe because he was depressed and had nothing else to do in life, so he thought the only escape was to kill some people and then end himself as well.
Back to top Go down
Employer_Square

Contribution Points : 34255
Forum Reputation : 79

PostSubject: Re: Kimveer Gill's motive   Kimveer Gill's motive Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2021 4:28 am

General life frustration is how I would describe his motivation.
Back to top Go down
Stinkfist

Stinkfist

Contribution Points : 27368
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Kimveer Gill's motive   Kimveer Gill's motive Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2021 12:24 am

I always just thought it was out of a general hatred for mankind/society, along with finally having the courage to commit suicide and end his depression and life.

Employer_Square likes this post

Back to top Go down
Koschei

Koschei

Contribution Points : 30834
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Kimveer Gill's motive   Kimveer Gill's motive Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2021 1:45 am

I would say it was down to general life frustrations as well as an anger he held against society particularly for the way that it treated certain groups of people well it applauded others. Honestly i think one thing that he has in common with Eric and Dylan is the fact that were various factors in why they did what it was that they did.

Employer_Square likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kimveer Gill's motive   Kimveer Gill's motive Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kimveer Gill's motive
Page 1 of 1