Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teal Swan’s Take on School Schooters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Glamazon

Contribution Points : 66785
Forum Reputation : 25

Teal Swan’s Take on School Schooters Empty
PostSubject: Teal Swan’s Take on School Schooters                                  Teal Swan’s Take on School Schooters Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2019 6:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I agree 100% with her statement about school shooters having a hard time connecting with others and that they’re starving to death emotionally.  
A lot of school shooters suffered from mental disorders or personality disorders that makes it hard or even impossible to forge an emotional connection with others or to relate to others. A couple of examples;

- Adam Lanza had Asperger's Syndrome.

- Cho suffered from selective mutism and wasn’t particularly socially competent. There have been speculations that he suffered from undiagnosed Autism.

- Eric Harris was an alleged psychopath.

- Kip Kinkel was psychotic.

I think that even if school shooters hadn’t isolated themselves due to having a negative opinion of the human race and avoided social interactions out of fear that strangers will harm them in some way, due to the bullying they were subjected to, they would’ve still been withdrawn and/or found it difficult to connect with others on an emotional level.

Teal Swan’s Take on School Schooters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teal Swan’s Take on School Schooters                                  Teal Swan’s Take on School Schooters Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2020 9:39 pm

Topic moved.
Back to top Go down

Teal Swan’s Take on School Schooters
Page 1 of 1