Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FOIA requests

Go down 
+18
Mr Bubbless
lognifiiskurk
Koltin
noobjeff19
Carnifex879
TheGoodGuy
Spanky
Primate Murder
James411
sympathyforEandD
QuestionMark
thedarkmessiah
School Massacre Archives
Russianman
alphawhiskey86
Unknown
InsaneIntruder
Clogerhead
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Contribution Points : 71091
Forum Reputation : 95

FOIA requests  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2019 6:57 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Mh_12rm_66 wrote:
InsaneIntruder wrote:
School Massacre Archives wrote:
AmericaMan wrote:
Requesting the CCTV for the Aztec High School shooting would be pretty cool.

Pretty sure InsaneIntruder is already in the process of getting it.
I don't really know how to pay, since they have dollars and that.
You could if you wanted.

How much were they charging and what was it specifically for, just wondering...
$40, and "CCTV Footage of William Atchison entering and inside Aztec High School, and footage of the shooting." as I put it in my FOIA request.

I hope if you get them released you will make a thread with it because it would be very interesting to see that footage.

And is the only obstacle getting the 40$? And considering how old this post is have you made any progress?

Colonel400 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68647
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2019 1:06 am

I'd be interested in seeing the Aztec High School shooting footage and the Weis Market Shooting footage. I hope someone gets them soon.

Colonel400 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Spanky

Spanky

Contribution Points : 41594
Forum Reputation : 60

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2019 1:55 am

Carnifex879 wrote:
I'd be interested in seeing the Aztec High School shooting footage and the Weis Market Shooting footage. I hope someone gets them soon.

Your profile picture just reminded me, according to the police Pagourtzis (Santa Fe school shooter who we know nothing about besides the fact he just got declared incompetent to stand trial) had a document on his computer that said why he did what he did, any explanation for that shooting would be very important, someone should send an FOI for that.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120778
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2019 5:26 am

Carnifex879 wrote:

Well the former only costs $40, so if you (or anyone else) has some money to burn, it's yours. As a side note, if you or anyone else decides to shell out the cash needed to get it, everyone here would greatly appreciate it if you or anyone else refrained from demanding credit, adding watermarks, and generally acting incredibly pushy because someone reposted the information. I'm not trying to pick on you or anybody else, I'm just laying it out there that no-one likes this kind of behavior. Thank you.

Spanky wrote:
Carnifex879 wrote:

Your profile picture just reminded me, according to the police Pagourtzis (Santa Fe school shooter who we know nothing about besides the fact he just got declared incompetent to stand trial) had a document on his computer that said why he did what he did, any explanation for that shooting would be very important, someone should send an FOI for that.

It'll almost certainly get denied or something. The case hasn't even gone to trial (and might never), the police are holding onto that with a steel grip until either the trial starts and they're forced to let it become public, or until Pagourtzis dies (and even in the latter case I'd have significant doubts).

School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 66794
Forum Reputation : 248

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2019 9:53 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Carnifex879 wrote:

Well the former only costs $40, so if you (or anyone else) has some money to burn, it's yours. As a side note, if you or anyone else decides to shell out the cash needed to get it, everyone here would greatly appreciate it if you or anyone else refrained from demanding credit, adding watermarks, and generally acting incredibly pushy because someone reposted the information. I'm not trying to pick on you or anybody else, I'm just laying it out there that no-one likes this kind of behavior. Thank you.

I would like to spend $40 or more on the Aztec High School shooting footage, but I already spent most of my money for photos and videos related to the Seattle Pacific University shooting. I'm still waiting for the external drive containing those files to arrive at my address, since they couldn't send it to me digitally. I'll be down to pay for the surveillance videos of the Aztec High School shooting once I save up enough money though.

Spanky

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2019 11:35 pm

Quote :
It'll almost certainly get denied or something. The case hasn't even gone to trial (and might never), the police are holding onto that with a steel grip until either the trial starts and they're forced to let it become public, or until Pagourtzis dies (and even in the latter case I'd have significant doubts).

It will certainly eventually go to trial, it is extremely rare for a person to not be restored to competency, he'll be getting all the treatment he needs. Whatever the problem he is suffering (we can only speculate) is probably treatable, as his lawyer said that he wasn't as bad as he is now as he was previously. Again speculation, but he probably has an onset schizo-spectrum disorder or bipolar, as that seems the most likely contender to cause incompetency, and since the jail has no mental health resources a psychotic break is definitely plausible, it happened to Holmes when his mental health needs weren't being addressed behind bars, however, when Holmes had a psychotic break and started hallucinating, etc. the jail finally realized they had to medicate him and give him therapy, which stopped the psychosis from coming again. When it comes to mental health, jails are unfortunately reactive not proactive. But I agree with you they probably won't release it until trial, but Texas is usually pretty open with their cases and stuff, they let cameramen into the first hearing for Patrick Crusius.

As of right now, the federal proceedings against him are sealed because he was 17 at the time of the crime, but in the State case he's been charged as an adult, so there is no privacy for his case, in fact one of his ordinary court hearings was recorded, so surely his trial will be.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120778
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2019 11:49 pm

School Massacre Archives wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Carnifex879 wrote:

I would like to spend $40 or more on the Aztec High School shooting footage, but I already spent most of my money for photos and videos related to the Seattle Pacific University shooting. I'm still waiting for the external drive containing those files to arrive at my address, since they couldn't send it to me digitally. I'll be down to pay for the surveillance videos of the Aztec High School shooting once I save up enough money though.

You're a good man, doing what needs to be done. Smile

Spanky wrote:
Quote :

It will certainly eventually go to trial, it is extremely rare for a person to not be restored to competency, he'll be getting all the treatment he needs. Whatever the problem he is suffering (we can only speculate) is probably treatable, as his lawyer said that he wasn't as bad as he is now as he was previously. Again speculation, but he probably has an onset schizo-spectrum disorder or bipolar, as that seems the most likely contender to cause incompetency, and since the jail has no mental health resources a psychotic break is definitely plausible, it happened to Holmes when his mental health needs weren't being addressed behind bars, however, when Holmes had a psychotic break and started hallucinating, etc. the jail finally realized they had to medicate him and give him therapy, which stopped the psychosis from coming again. When it comes to mental health, jails are unfortunately reactive not proactive. But I agree with you they probably won't release it until trial, but Texas is usually pretty open with their cases and stuff, they let cameramen into the first hearing for Patrick Crusius.

As of right now, the federal proceedings against him are sealed because he was 17 at the time of the crime, but in the State case he's been charged as an adult, so there is no privacy for his case, in fact one of his ordinary court hearings was recorded, so surely his trial will be.

Perhaps I was more than a bit off-base then. IDK, it feels sort of like the authorities are needlessly hoarding the information, but it's probably like you said, the case will go to trial and we'll have more information to work off of then.

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2019 3:03 am

Has anyone ever requested anything from the Jonesboro middle school shooting? AFAIK, we don't have autopsy reports from that nor do we have any crime scene photos. Barring photos of bodies, there is probably something to be released.

Edit: I just attempted to send an email through outlook which is how the website prompted me to. I sent it, but I am not sure it went through because Google is freaking out that I logged in on Outlook. Someone else might try too, I don't want to send two in a row... I requested: redacted police records not limited to but including witness statements, crime scene findings, photos, autopsy reports, and any jail records for both shooters.
Back to top Go down
Spanky

Spanky

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2019 9:09 am

Technically - Arkansas isn't even supposed to acknowledge that the crime even happened, as the defendants were juveniles so their cases are sealed, so we don't have the freedom of information that you would have in other cases. You wouldn't be able to request records on juvenile delinquency records because they're sealed, and that's how this is supposed to be viewed. Then again, I don't know if the protection that the defendants have (or are theoretically supposed to have) applies to the crime scene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2019 12:39 am

Okay, I’m kinda dumb. I didn’t think about them being so young. I did get an answer however! The Jonesboro Police did assess the crime scene, but kept no records. I got directed to the county office where the records are kept. I’ll send them an email and see if there’s any information regarding the crime scene that I can get.
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68647
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2019 7:19 am

Spanky wrote:
Carnifex879 wrote:

I’ll admit, I’m very curious about what he wrote in that online journal of his. I hope it can be released to the public in the near future.

Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64483
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2019 6:53 am

Do you have to list your address and name?

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2019 8:15 am

Primate Murder wrote:
Do you have to list your address and name?

Nope.
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2019 5:02 am

Somebody better do an FOIA for the Binghamton shooting because someone found Jiverly Wong's corpse photos.

Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2019 5:09 am

I am retarded. Can anyone please give me a reference on how to write an FOIA email?

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2019 6:00 am

Primate Murder wrote:
I am retarded. Can anyone please give me a reference on how to write an FOIA email?

I just stated in my email that per the FOIA I would like certain information pertaining to a shooting. I gave the shooting and the information that I wanted. Worst thing that can happen is you get turned down. There's no official form to follow or anything. The police station that responded to the crime you're interested in might have a website with a link on who to send FOIA requests to.
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2019 7:08 am

hvernon wrote:
Primate Murder wrote:

I just stated in my email that per the FOIA I would like certain information pertaining to a shooting. I gave the shooting and the information that I wanted. Worst thing that can happen is you get turned down. There's no official form to follow or anything. The police station that responded to the crime you're interested in might have a website with a link on who to send FOIA requests to.

Do you need to give a reason?

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:05 pm

Primate Murder wrote:
hvernon wrote:
Primate Murder wrote:

Do you need to give a reason?

Nope, you don't have to give them any reason at all. I did though... I said I was writing a book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2020 7:08 am

Has anyone ever tried to request all of Chos videos?
Back to top Go down
noobjeff19

Contribution Points : 45241
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2020 4:09 pm

So, did anyone figure out a way to pay for Atchison's footage?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2020 7:10 pm

I don’t know if this was mention already on the forum, but someone on the subreddit “masskillers” obtained a lot of things related to the Aztec hs shooting, including the suicide pics of Atchison.
(You need an account to see the nsfw content)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2020 9:41 pm

Here's some SFW stuff from the William Atchison FOIA
His Glock after the double murder and suicide
Another photo of his Glock and a few magazines found on his thumbdrive
CCTV still of William Atchison entering Aztec High School

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 12:16 am

Alex213 wrote:
I don’t know if this was mention already on the forum, but someone on the subreddit “masskillers” obtained a lot of things related to the Aztec hs shooting, including the suicide pics of Atchison.
(You need an account to see the nsfw content)

Yes that was me, here is a link to the photos (same link i posted to masskillers): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 12:18 am

noobjeff19 wrote:
So, did anyone figure out a way to pay for Atchison's footage?

There is none, I have CCTV from the school and the only time hes on it its just him entering the school, no part of the actual shooting is shown so I assume whoever was saying that for $40 they could get the footage of the shooting was probably capping.
Back to top Go down
James411

Contribution Points : 85414
Forum Reputation : 89

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2020 7:39 pm

Can anyone do a foia for elliot rodger journals
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2020 8:27 am

Deleted

Last edited by diabolus on Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2020 11:03 pm

It would be interesting to get Pekka's school essays through a FOIA request.
Back to top Go down
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2020 8:53 pm

Can anyone do a FOIA request about Seung Hui Cho

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2020 9:06 pm

TheGoodGuy wrote:

Is there anything in particular you want?
Back to top Go down
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 3:37 pm

hvernon wrote:
TheGoodGuy wrote:

All the crime scene pictures like we saw from The Madden shooting and The Aztec Shooting it would gain so much insight since there is so little knowledge about The Virginia Tech Massacre

And I don´t get why we can see so graphic pictures from the other two why shouldn´t it be possible to get the crime scene photos from Virginia Tech.

Back to top Go down
School Massacre Archives

School Massacre Archives

Contribution Points : 66794
Forum Reputation : 248

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2020 11:27 pm

TheGoodGuy wrote:
hvernon wrote:
TheGoodGuy wrote:

All the crime scene pictures like we saw from The Madden shooting and The Aztec Shooting it would gain so much insight since there is so little knowledge about The Virginia Tech Massacre

And I don´t get why we can see so graphic pictures from the other two why shouldn´t it be possible to get the crime scene photos from Virginia Tech.

Good luck with that, cause FOIA laws in Virginia suck. No one has been able to get crime scene photos of the massacre at all.

TheGoodGuy

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:03 pm

Would it be possible at all for anyone to make a FOIA request for Adam lanza´s close up suicide pictures taken by the police?

I mean we got so many pics of the Madden shooters sucide pics even to go as far as a close up of his brain injury and bullet from the suicide and also the Aztec shooter´s suicide pics but barely nothing from Adam Lanza´s suicide I get why we wouldn´t the pics including the children he killed but suicide pictures of him might even shut down many of the stupid conspiracy theoriests.

Mr Bubbless and Woundfucker like this post

Back to top Go down
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 104987
Forum Reputation : 143

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2021 3:44 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Freedom of Information Requests are probably the best way we have to get good info without relying on the media. I attempted to get CCTV of the Aztec HS Shooting, which they granted but I have to pay $40, which I haven't yet, I have no problem doing it I just need to work out a method of payment since we're working with 2 different currencies.
I also have a friend that's filed at least 2 FOI requests to get Sandy Hook documents. One they got and the other (as far as I know) is pending.
iirc you can do a wire transfer
how did the sandy hook foia pan out?
Back to top Go down
Koltin
Koltin

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 6:42 pm

diabolus wrote:
I made a foia for Umpqua
Did you ever get a reply?

I wonder about Erfurt, Emsdetten, Munich and Winneden. Germeny passed a foia law back in 2005 basically it grants each person an unconditional right to access official federal information. No legal, commercial, or any other kind of justification is necessary but thats for federal cases, though there are local state laws.
I think Erfurt, Emsdetten and Winnden are availbe since those are in the 13 states that passed legislation, Bavaria and two others states doesnt have state laws about FOI.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 7:56 pm

Koltin wrote:
diabolus wrote:
I made a foia for Umpqua

I wonder about Erfurt, Emsdetten, Munich and Winneden. Germeny passed a foia law back in 2005 basically it grants each person an unconditional right to access official federal information. No legal, commercial, or any other kind of justification is necessary but thats for federal cases, though there are local state laws.
I think Erfurt, Emsdetten and Winnden are availbe since those are in the 13 states that passed legislation, Bavaria and two others states doesnt have state laws about FOI.

I did, but they wanted 450 dollars which was too much for me.

Yeah, if I knew more than basic German I'd definitely do a FOIA for each of those cases. I'm not sure how I'd pay though.

I wish I was able to foia Trollhättan...
Back to top Go down
Koltin
Koltin

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2021 8:25 pm

diabolus wrote:
Koltin wrote:
diabolus wrote:
I made a foia for Umpqua

I did, but they wanted 450 dollars which was too much for me.

Yeah, if I knew more than basic German I'd definitely do a FOIA for each of those cases. I'm not sure how I'd pay though.

I wish I was able to foia Trollhättan...
450 dollars jesus.. thats like way too much
I think you need to be a German citizen to request it. But I am not sure.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61314
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2021 12:08 am

Koltin wrote:
diabolus wrote:
I made a foia for Umpqua

I was just about to post that the Emsdetten case would be interesting to FOIA but if you need to be a German Citizen and pay $450 then I couldn't do it. I wonder if someone would though. That would be interesting.

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2021 12:14 am

The new photos of Adam that were obtained (with a rifle, and pointing at his head) were they required by FOIA or am I wrong?
Back to top Go down
Koltin
Koltin

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2021 7:04 am

lognifiiskurk wrote:
Koltin wrote:
diabolus wrote:
I made a foia for Umpqua

I was just about to post that the Emsdetten case would be interesting to FOIA but if you need to be a German Citizen and pay $450 then I couldn't do it. I wonder if someone would though. That would be interesting.

Dunno how much it will be the $450 was for Umpqua.
Guessing €50-100 max for Germany.
Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 39571
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2021 11:04 am

Last edited by Mr Bubbless on Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 39571
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2021 11:06 am

Last edited by Mr Bubbless on Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2021 2:24 am

Koltin wrote:
lognifiiskurk wrote:
Koltin wrote:
diabolus wrote:
I made a foia for Umpqua

Article on how North Rhine-Westfalia (The state Emsdetten is in) enacted an FOIA law. Seems like all that would need to happen is for someone to make the request.
Another shooting I'd like to see an FOIA request for would be Kauhajoki.

Koltin

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2021 10:22 pm

lognifiiskurk wrote:
Koltin wrote:
lognifiiskurk wrote:
Koltin wrote:
diabolus wrote:
I made a foia for Umpqua

Article on how North Rhine-Westfalia (The state Emsdetten is in) enacted an FOIA law. Seems like all that would need to happen is for someone to make the request.
Another shooting I'd like to see an FOIA request for would be Kauhajoki.
I did send an email to LDI but haven't gotten a reply just yet but I'll let you know.
The whole site hasn't been updated since 2007 and german site did have a list of agency's but that list is not available.

And destiny is proving to be absent from my life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 7:57 am

Made a FOIA Request on John Zawahri and it got accepted. They're going to give me documents on a weekly basis it seems. I already recieved one document but it has no new info.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2021 12:38 am

Someone should make a FOIA request for the NIU Shooting.

CadaverCasualty

Contribution Points : 25877
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2021 9:28 pm

lognifiiskurk wrote:
Someone should make a FOIA request for the NIU Shooting.

All the records are sealed. Only documents/photos that were taken outside of the shooting scene are authorized for release, that's why we only got stuff like pics inside Stevens Apt.

lognifiiskurk likes this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2022 11:57 am

I'm thinking of sending an FOIA request for the Arapahoe School Shooting but am unsure if I can because I'm not from the US.

Koltin

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2022 2:33 am

lognifiiskurk wrote:
I'm thinking of sending an FOIA request for the Arapahoe School Shooting but am unsure if I can because I'm not from the US.  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And destiny is proving to be absent from my life.

Last edited by Koltin on Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tellecat

tellecat

Contribution Points : 19508
Forum Reputation : 461

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2023 8:46 am

i just sent my first FOIA! i sent it to waller county sheriff's office in texas and requested trey eric sesler (aka mr anime)'s entire 8 hour interrogation. there have been a few minutes of clips released to the media, so i do really think this is obtainable! cross your fingers y'all. i'll hear back in ten business days.

losercide, RUCheck and Woundfucker like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2023 10:43 pm

Last edited by No Mercy on Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOIA requests    FOIA requests  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FOIA requests
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next