Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How many people GG Allin could have killed in his "murder-suicide"?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

How many people GG Allin could have killed in his "murder-suicide"? Empty
PostSubject: How many people GG Allin could have killed in his "murder-suicide"?   How many people GG Allin could have killed in his "murder-suicide"? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 9:40 pm

GG Allin used to say he would commit suicide onstage, and at some point mentioned killing his fans and himself in The Jane Whitney Show in June 1993.

"In June 1993, Allin made an appearance on The Jane Whitney Show. This interview is infamous for being his last interview and for Allin's aggression toward the audience. Allin openly stated he would commit suicide and take his fans with him. When questioned by Jane, he clarified that he would make them commit suicide as well or he would kill them. Allin also stated that, at 35, he could sleep with 12, 13 and 16 year old girls, boys and animals and claimed he raped women and men at his concerts." Source: Wikipedia article about GG Allin

If he really fulfilled his "mission" onstage, how many people he could have killed? And I don't remember if he mentioned using firearms in the interview, so I'm posting this in the other crimes section.

What's your opinion?
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 86128
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: How many people GG Allin could have killed in his "murder-suicide"?   How many people GG Allin could have killed in his "murder-suicide"? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 10:39 pm

I doubt many people would be willing to commit suicide just because a musician said so, so he'd likely have to murder them. It really depends on what weapon he uses, how effective it is, if he brings a gun how much ammunition, how many people are there etc. From how you described it, there's very little information given about it. Considering his prison time I'd doubt he'd be able to buy a gun legally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many people GG Allin could have killed in his "murder-suicide"?   How many people GG Allin could have killed in his "murder-suicide"? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 10:45 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
I doubt many people would be willing to commit suicide just because a musician said so, so he'd likely have to murder them. It really depends on what weapon he uses, how effective it is, if he brings a gun how much ammunition, how many people are there etc. From how you described it, there's very little information given about it. Considering his prison time I'd doubt he'd be able to buy a gun legally.

Exactly^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many people GG Allin could have killed in his "murder-suicide"?   How many people GG Allin could have killed in his "murder-suicide"? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 10:46 pm

InsaneIntruder wrote:
I agree with you. He probably would not know how to choose a weapon, buy enough ammunition, and much less persuade others to commit suicide.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many people GG Allin could have killed in his "murder-suicide"?   How many people GG Allin could have killed in his "murder-suicide"? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many people GG Allin could have killed in his "murder-suicide"?
Page 1 of 1