Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cases you find interesting but with almost no information available online?

Go down 
+17
majipan
Mr Bubbless
dyonqqr
Smiggles94
QuestionMark
downwardspiral
Sabratha
lilly1192
Killisaki
Carnifex879
DanielGardner
TheGoodGuy
Russianman
MAB1996
Primate Murder
InsaneIntruder
Gold Digger
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Cases you find interesting but with almost no information available online? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cases you find interesting but with almost no information available online?   Cases you find interesting but with almost no information available online? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2021 6:20 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Carnifex879 wrote:

Liu Shibing (Chinese school shooter who used homemade guns)

This one was rare enough that I actually couldn't find anything on it. Got a link?
I'm not Carnifex but there's an entry of Liu Shibing in the Amok Wiki article of school massacres. It has two sources in English, though one is broken. The first link is: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The others link are in Chinese, so I presume they a bit more info. If you want to read it in Chinese, there you go: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Greetings!!
Back to top Go down

Cases you find interesting but with almost no information available online? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cases you find interesting but with almost no information available online?   Cases you find interesting but with almost no information available online? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2021 8:12 pm

I remember a case with almost no information, it was so unknown that the only thing i remember is how the shotter look because there was 1 photo of him, he looked like william atchison or eric harris, i dont know if im certanly right because i dont remember the name of the shotter/shotting, but i remember that case has a very few information
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cases you find interesting but with almost no information available online?   Cases you find interesting but with almost no information available online? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2021 8:13 pm

ripbr1999 wrote:
Carlos Robledo Puch

i had a book called "El angel negro" about him, very informative and has a lot of interesting information.
Back to top Go down
ripbr1999

ripbr1999

Contribution Points : 59389
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Cases you find interesting but with almost no information available online?   Cases you find interesting but with almost no information available online? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2021 11:26 pm

margaflor wrote:
ripbr1999 wrote:
Carlos Robledo Puch

i had a book called "El angel negro" about him, very informative and has a lot of interesting information.

interesting, thanks for the tip, i'll look for this book.
Back to top Go down
Killisaki
Top Contributor
Killisaki

Contribution Points : 42893
Forum Reputation : 93

PostSubject: Re: Cases you find interesting but with almost no information available online?   Cases you find interesting but with almost no information available online? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2021 7:50 am

Dong Chi, a chinese school shooter, who also used garden shears apparently, which is certainly a unique weapon for a mass attack. Like a lot of Chinese murderers have very few information.
Quintino Júlio, basically the closest there was for a mass shooter in the area I live.
Felix Zehetner and others shooters from Austria and Switzerland that have not a lot of info on them, especially in English.

"Said he was a wolf, only the difference
Was, a wolf’s skin was hairy on the outside,
His on the inside;"
- John Webster
"I cannot allow the cheap fireworks of some amateur terrorist to trigger my beatiful apocalyptic display!"
-Dr. Kabapu
"But hey, you wouldn't have signed on if you weren't planning to becoming a martyr. So let's get to work."
-Mannagaer lol
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61489
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Cases you find interesting but with almost no information available online?   Cases you find interesting but with almost no information available online? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2021 6:39 pm

Federico Guevara maybe, but that just may be because of the language barrier. Also Emsdetten, although I did manage to find a pdf about it somewhere but it was unfortunately all in German.

PostSubject: Re: Cases you find interesting but with almost no information available online?   Cases you find interesting but with almost no information available online? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2021 7:05 pm

lognifiiskurk wrote:
Federico Guevara maybe, but that just may be because of the language barrier. Also Emsdetten, although I did manage to find a pdf about it somewhere but it was unfortunately all in German.

I think that Federico Guevara's may also be due to how the media was filled with false news about the Facebook groups that supposedly influenced him more than the true information and that could also cover the interest in the case
Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

Contribution Points : 40784

PostSubject: Re: Cases you find interesting but with almost no information available online?   Cases you find interesting but with almost no information available online? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2021 11:13 pm

Nathaniel Berhow. Karl Pierson somehow got 2000 pages of official reports: Berhow got basically nothing.

Spree stabbers and shooters in Asia are generally pretty censored. The Zhaodong massacre was very interesting and large-scale but was basically wiped off the face of the earth. Everyone knows about Woo Bum-Kon but very little is available about him before the attack, motives, or basically anything besides echoes of the same newspaper story. Also, the Balijie Primary School bombing is interesting but hard to research (the perpetrator was on a motorcycle when he detonated it.)

I also have the same interest in suicides at school as I do in school shooters (ex. Bob8466,) but due to the lack of additional casualties, investigation and information tends to be minimal.

QuestionMark, lognifiiskurk and 22:22 like this post

Back to top Go down
dyonqqr

dyonqqr

Contribution Points : 40784

PostSubject: Re: Cases you find interesting but with almost no information available online?   Cases you find interesting but with almost no information available online? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2021 7:36 pm

The 1696 Yoshiwara spree killing seems to be one of the deadliest amok attacks (if what we know about it is accurate) just about ever, with dozens to over a hundred killed with a samurai sword, but due to it's historical nature, all we have on it is a few essays, a play based on it, and some (admittedly cool) old Japanese art depicting the stabbing.

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cases you find interesting but with almost no information available online?   Cases you find interesting but with almost no information available online? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2021 7:56 pm

Suzano school shotting.

Luiz Henrique de Castro and Guilherme Taucci entered the Raúl Brasil School armed on March 13, 2019. The pair of shooters Luiz Henrique de Castro and Guilherme Taucci, former students of the school, killed five students and two school workers. Before the attack, murder Castro's uncle. The 2 died after the attack, Guilherme killing Luiz and then committing suicide.

I am quite interested, it is known but without much information. After 2 or 1 weeks of the shooting, the information was less, so it is difficult to find much information about this case and especially about the shooters (especially Luiz de Castro) and there is a lot of information that was not disclosed to the public
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61489

PostSubject: Re: Cases you find interesting but with almost no information available online?   Cases you find interesting but with almost no information available online? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2021 7:19 am

John Zawahri

itsokaytoeatfish

Contribution Points : 30313
Forum Reputation : 83

PostSubject: Re: Cases you find interesting but with almost no information available online?   Cases you find interesting but with almost no information available online? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2021 9:00 am

Steven Kazmierczak

BlackAndWhiteKittenz likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cases you find interesting but with almost no information available online?   Cases you find interesting but with almost no information available online? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2021 9:29 am

Rafael Juniors
Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

Contribution Points : 26413
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Cases you find interesting but with almost no information available online?   Cases you find interesting but with almost no information available online? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2022 12:36 am

Chen Xuerong
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cases you find interesting but with almost no information available online?   Cases you find interesting but with almost no information available online? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cases you find interesting but with almost no information available online?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2