Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cases that are well known in your country but obscure everywhere else

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dpeed_Running_Amok

Dpeed_Running_Amok

Contribution Points : 12536
Forum Reputation : 0

Cases that are well known in your country but obscure everywhere else Empty
PostSubject: Cases that are well known in your country but obscure everywhere else   Cases that are well known in your country but obscure everywhere else Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2023 6:23 pm

Murder of Anita Lorraine Cobby

Murder of Daniel James Morcombe

Bega schoolgirl murders

1993 Greenough Family Massacre

1983 Inland Motel murders

David John Birnie and Catherine Margaret Birnie
Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

Contribution Points : 26138
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Cases that are well known in your country but obscure everywhere else   Cases that are well known in your country but obscure everywhere else Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2023 6:53 pm

80% of criminal cases can be considered obscure, You can ask someone about the winnenden shooting or Uiryeong  massacre, And many people will tell you that they do not know about it even though I am sure that all of us in this forum know about such cases, i knew someone who was obsessed with true crime and didnt knew about the Uiryeong massacre Even though it's one of the deadliest shootings

Rosie1756 likes this post

Darkness, NEXT STEP UP, Kaynhyde, vril and buffalobill91 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 36987
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Cases that are well known in your country but obscure everywhere else   Cases that are well known in your country but obscure everywhere else Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2023 7:46 pm

Rakowiska family murder case (''Morderstwo w Rakowiskach'')

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Йозеф Геббельс likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cases that are well known in your country but obscure everywhere else   Cases that are well known in your country but obscure everywhere else Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2023 3:24 am

Last edited by normalface on Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22479
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: Cases that are well known in your country but obscure everywhere else   Cases that are well known in your country but obscure everywhere else Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2023 3:38 am

normalface wrote:
1990 Narsaq massacre

I'm assuming you're regular Danish and not actually Greenlandic Shocked
Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

Contribution Points : 26138
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Cases that are well known in your country but obscure everywhere else   Cases that are well known in your country but obscure everywhere else Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2023 9:23 am

normalface wrote:
1990 Narsaq massacre

Hm, the Narsaq massacre its not rare, i knew about it, it's the worst mass shooting in Greenland

Did u know about the Nutaarmiut massacre?, Thats Obscure

Darkness, vril and buffalobill91 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 16046
Forum Reputation : 227

PostSubject: Re: Cases that are well known in your country but obscure everywhere else   Cases that are well known in your country but obscure everywhere else Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2023 3:02 pm

Some cases are so obscure when really they should be well known.
Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22479
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: Cases that are well known in your country but obscure everywhere else   Cases that are well known in your country but obscure everywhere else Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2023 3:44 pm

ZELLAweistDAY3 wrote:
normalface wrote:
1990 Narsaq massacre

Hm, the Narsaq massacre its not rare, i knew about it, it's the worst mass shooting in Greenland

Did u know about the Nutaarmiut massacre?, Thats Obscure

Just because you know about it doesn't know it's forgotten. Most people (even in the TCC) couldn't tell you the first thing about Greenland, forget them knowing about a shooting the territory had.

You're also not special for discovering the Nutaarmiut massacre, I found it too thru a google search a few months ago while reading about Greenland (I like geography). Stop acting like you're better than everyone else because you memorize a bunch of literally who attacks rather than taking deep dives into attacks that are able to be researched. Many of these cases are rightfully forgotten because nobody but you cares about some generic Chinese spergout or some middle aged dude going on a shooting spree 30 years ago. I am so glad I don't give a shit about any of these boring ass cases, although the Nutaarmiut one is interesting.

Finally, the problem isn't that you know a lot of obscure cases, it's the fact you're such a cunt about it. You treat this forum like a dick measuring contest as to who can memorize the largest amount of boring, forgotten cases.

ZELLAweistDAY3 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cases that are well known in your country but obscure everywhere else   Cases that are well known in your country but obscure everywhere else Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cases that are well known in your country but obscure everywhere else
Page 1 of 1