Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric's 38th Birthday today.

Go down 
+2
slippy123
LadyStardust
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyStardust

LadyStardust

Contribution Points : 51567
Forum Reputation : 387

Eric's 38th Birthday today. Empty
PostSubject: Eric's 38th Birthday today.   Eric's 38th Birthday today. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2019 9:50 am

Happy Birthday, Eric. I hope you are at peace now. I will say a prayer for you and your family today. What a painful month this must be for them.
I wish that you were just another anonymous middle age dude, lamenting how close to forty you are, maybe going to Outback with your family for dinner, then settling down to play some games on your big screen TV (the new Resident Evil 2 seems like something you would like), or watch a Tarantino movie with your woman. I wish that your time on Earth had not been so painful that you felt the need to self-destruct in such a violent way and that you had gotten the help you so desperately needed (though your parents did try). Finally, I wish all your great qualities: intelligence, diligence, focus, and creativity, had been put to a positive use instead of horrific destruction. What a waste! It’s just all so sad. Peace be with you, Eric.
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105638
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: Eric's 38th Birthday today.   Eric's 38th Birthday today. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2019 11:18 am

He'd probably have a family of his own by now.
Pretty crazy some of the students involved are close to hitting 40.
Seems like it was just yesterday.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120603
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Eric's 38th Birthday today.   Eric's 38th Birthday today. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2019 11:24 am

Twenty years ago today, he was celebrating his last birthday, knowing, waiting, expecting for his death to occur not long after.

I wonder how much it fucked with his head.

cakeman

cakeman

Contribution Points : 80722
Forum Reputation : 1491

PostSubject: Re: Eric's 38th Birthday today.   Eric's 38th Birthday today. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2019 3:39 pm

For better or worse, my thoughts are with him and the family as well.

Has be said, "I wish that you were just another anonymous middle age dude" seems exactly what he was trying to avoid.
Back to top Go down
LadyStardust

LadyStardust

Contribution Points : 51567
Forum Reputation : 387

PostSubject: Re: Eric's 38th Birthday today.   Eric's 38th Birthday today. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2019 3:44 pm

“Has be said, "I wish that you were just another anonymous middle age dude" seems exactly what he was trying to avoid.“

Very true! You have a good point!
Back to top Go down
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 123875
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: Eric's 38th Birthday today.   Eric's 38th Birthday today. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2019 3:59 pm

Wherever he is, I hope he is celebrating his birthday in peace.

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 29778
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Eric's 38th Birthday today.   Eric's 38th Birthday today. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2022 10:52 am

He did a terrible thing, but I relate to him and Dylan in some ways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric's 38th Birthday today.   Eric's 38th Birthday today. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric's 38th Birthday today.
Page 1 of 1