Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Mortician uploaded a video about Columbine

Go down 
+6
Supacocky
Screamingophelia
LadyStardust
V. Pascow
HanShotFirst
Koltin
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 104862
Forum Reputation : 143

A Mortician uploaded a video about Columbine Empty
PostSubject: A Mortician uploaded a video about Columbine   A Mortician uploaded a video about Columbine Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 2:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193507
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: A Mortician uploaded a video about Columbine   A Mortician uploaded a video about Columbine Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 2:59 pm

I have to confess I get a little nervous sometimes watching videos or listening to podcasts about Columbine from people that may have only just read Dave Cullens book and nothing else. So I haven’t watched it yet.

Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

Contribution Points : 64612
Forum Reputation : 1210

PostSubject: Re: A Mortician uploaded a video about Columbine   A Mortician uploaded a video about Columbine Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 3:00 pm

Couldn't make it past the 12 second mark. Someone let me know if it's good

Contribution Points : 50060
Forum Reputation : 55

PostSubject: Re: A Mortician uploaded a video about Columbine   A Mortician uploaded a video about Columbine Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 3:08 pm

That's a big YIKES from me lol. Too cringeworthy.
Back to top Go down
LadyStardust

LadyStardust

Contribution Points : 51617
Forum Reputation : 387

PostSubject: Re: A Mortician uploaded a video about Columbine   A Mortician uploaded a video about Columbine Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 4:02 pm

I gave it a quick chance, but quit when she said Eric was "great with the ladies." Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: A Mortician uploaded a video about Columbine   A Mortician uploaded a video about Columbine Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 4:07 pm

mamaStardust wrote:
I gave it a quick chance, but quit when she said Eric was "great with the ladies." Rolling Eyes

I'll take a hard pass at watching it then.

Sue said Eric was very charming but I get the sense that Eric was charming to adults and not so much his peers.

Supacocky

Contribution Points : 50415
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: A Mortician uploaded a video about Columbine   A Mortician uploaded a video about Columbine Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 5:07 pm

I can't take this video seriously... Eric being describe as a ladyman and a psychopath and dylan as a follower..Minimizing the bullying also.
SHE is the one "getting columbine so wrong".
Back to top Go down
thelmar

thelmar

Contribution Points : 83032
Forum Reputation : 3068

PostSubject: Re: A Mortician uploaded a video about Columbine   A Mortician uploaded a video about Columbine Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 6:32 pm

Supacocky wrote:
I can't take this video seriously... Eric being describe as a ladyman and a psychopath and dylan as a follower..Minimizing the bullying also.
SHE is the one "getting columbine so wrong".

Agreed. The entire video is primarily Cullen-speak. The irony of her trying to "teach" people about Columbine is pretty rich.
Back to top Go down
jada887

jada887

Contribution Points : 75803
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: A Mortician uploaded a video about Columbine   A Mortician uploaded a video about Columbine Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 9:51 pm

mamaStardust wrote:

I think when Eric managed to get a date, he couldn't make the relationship last because he spoke of things that girls thought outlandish. I don't think Eric charmed the ladies because he couldn't relate to them. He seemed nice, but what he chose to talk about wasn't something that would win him more dates. He seemed, at least according to the girls who associated with him in high school, to have a difficult time impressing the opposite sex because of his  dark, provocative personality. I remember reading Megan Minger's testimony in the 11k report, which is on page 5,528. She stated that Eric tried to date her several times but she refused. His only pickup line was the Rammstein sticker on her car door. There's another girl who refused Eric's advances because he was too weird, or evil. If I remember correctly, that person might be Katie Thompson, however, this information comes from Jessica Rauh, a secondary source. Another source comes from a redacted girl, who claims that he was nice, but "seemed weird." These sources suggests he wasn't a Casanova but a frustrated male with a predatory mindset. If he didn't get the girl, he would stalk and harass her.

Last edited by jada887 on Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: A Mortician uploaded a video about Columbine   A Mortician uploaded a video about Columbine Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 9:57 pm

jada887 wrote:
mamaStardust wrote:

I think when Eric managed to get a date, he couldn't make the relationship last because he spoke of things that girls thought outlandish. I don't think Eric charmed the ladies because he couldn't relate to them. He seemed nice, but what he chose to talk about wasn't something that wouldn't win him more dates. He seemed, at least according to the girls who associated with him in high school, to have a difficult time impressing the opposite sex because of his  dark, provocative personality. I remember reading Megan Minger's testimony in the 11k report, which is on page 5,528. She stated that Eric tried to date her several times but she refused. His only pickup line was the Rammstein sticker on her car door. There's another girl who refused Eric's advances because he was too weird, or evil. If I remember correctly, that person might be Katie Thompson, however, this information comes from Jessica Rauh, a secondary source. Another source comes from a redacted girl, who claims that he was nice, but "seemed weird." These sources suggests he wasn't a Casanova but a frustrated with a predatory mindset. If he didn't get the girl, he would stalk and harass her.

I imagine word gets around too and even if a girl really liked Eric and wanted to give him a chance would she want to risk having a rebel mission done to her house if they broke up or getting nasty emails? No way.

Contribution Points : 91306
Forum Reputation : 255

PostSubject: Re: A Mortician uploaded a video about Columbine   A Mortician uploaded a video about Columbine Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2019 11:16 pm

jada887 wrote:
mamaStardust wrote:

I think when Eric managed to get a date, he couldn't make the relationship last because he spoke of things that girls thought outlandish. I don't think Eric charmed the ladies because he couldn't relate to them. He seemed nice, but what he chose to talk about wasn't something that would win him more dates. He seemed, at least according to the girls who associated with him in high school, to have a difficult time impressing the opposite sex because of his  dark, provocative personality. I remember reading Megan Minger's testimony in the 11k report, which is on page 5,528. She stated that Eric tried to date her several times but she refused. His only pickup line was the Rammstein sticker on her car door. There's another girl who refused Eric's advances because he was too weird, or evil. If I remember correctly, that person might be Katie Thompson, however, this information comes from Jessica Rauh, a secondary source. Another source comes from a redacted girl, who claims that he was nice, but "seemed weird." These sources suggests he wasn't a Casanova but a frustrated male with a predatory mindset. If he didn't get the girl, he would stalk and harass her.
Maybe Eric thought that their would be a girl like him in that school, but that wasn't the case, not in a school like that where their were snobs and thinking the same way like most of everyone at Columbine. They couldn't be different or they would get criticized and it's very unfortunate.

LadyStardust

Contribution Points : 51617
Forum Reputation : 387

PostSubject: Re: A Mortician uploaded a video about Columbine   A Mortician uploaded a video about Columbine Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2019 12:05 am

Seems like Eric wasn’t the best conversationalist around girls. I cringed when I read Susan Dewitt’s account in the 11k. During their phone conversation and during their date he spent a fair amount of time complaining about another boy talking behind his back. Not very impressive date talk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Mortician uploaded a video about Columbine   A Mortician uploaded a video about Columbine Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2019 12:22 am

Yeah the video is gonna be a pass for me. Seems like all she did was read Cullen's book.
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 151510
Forum Reputation : 2754

PostSubject: Re: A Mortician uploaded a video about Columbine   A Mortician uploaded a video about Columbine Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2019 1:05 am

Like her clients, her regurgitated Cullenism is dead on arrival.

PostSubject: Re: A Mortician uploaded a video about Columbine   A Mortician uploaded a video about Columbine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Mortician uploaded a video about Columbine
Page 1 of 1