Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus

Go down 
+5
Primate Murder
HanShotFirst
Screamingophelia
Lizpuff
Szabo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Szabo

Contribution Points : 67713
Forum Reputation : 35

British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus Empty
PostSubject: British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus   British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2019 2:55 pm

There's a show currently being aired here in the UK of a school swap between pupils from a predominant Muslim school and pupils from a 'white' school and a photo of E&D was shown to them when they were discussing stereotypes and prejudices and they were asked if E&D looked like terrorists and one pupil said they looked too young to be terrorists and another said she thought Eric was in Hocus Pocus Suspect
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96199
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus   British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2019 3:03 pm

Lol I can kinda get it. I am not sure what photo of Eric was shown but he was kinda generic looking

Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193257
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus   British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2019 3:17 pm

Lol

Well now I have to see who Eric would’ve been in Hocus Pocus

That’s another words lately that people love throwing around- terrorist

Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

Contribution Points : 64362
Forum Reputation : 1210

PostSubject: Re: British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus   British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2019 3:20 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Lol

He would be ICE. And Dylan the other guy lol[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus   British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2019 3:34 pm

HanShotFirst wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Lol

He would be ICE. And Dylan the other guy lol[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lol!

Yes! That’s perfect.

PostSubject: Re: British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus   British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2019 4:02 pm

You see this really annoys me.

"Hey kids, you see these two WHITE teenagers? Well, they were TERRORISTS!"

Nope, no they weren't. They were two little assholes who shot up a school, not remotely related to politics. Theres no need to make the Muslim kids feel better by trying to prove that EVIL WHITIE CAN BE TERRORIST TOO.

Last edited by G4145 on Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96199
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus   British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2019 4:04 pm

Someone probably read that part in Ralph Larkin's book talking about how Harris was an Aryan terrorist

HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

PostSubject: Re: British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus   British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2019 4:29 pm

G4145 wrote:

"Hey kids, you see these two white teenagers? Well, they were TERRORISTS!"

Nope, no they weren't. They were two little assholes who shot up a school, not remotely related to politics. Theres no need to make the Muslim kids feel better by trying to prove that EVIL WHITIE CAN BE TERRORIST TOO.

Have to agree with this. Not to get too political but Britain seems to be grooming their population and masking it as "racism prevention"

Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64108
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus   British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2019 4:43 pm

Eric and Dylan are not even terrorists. An example of an actual white terrorist would be Timothy McVeigh.

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120403
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus   British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2019 4:49 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
Someone probably read that part in Ralph Larkin's book talking about how Harris was an Aryan terrorist

Or the meaning of the word terrorist has degraded to the point where "terrorist" can mean whatever the hell the other person wants it to be. This happens with so many goddamn terms that I'm seriously questioning if most people are just too stupid to use language correctly.

PostSubject: Re: British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus   British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2019 5:10 pm

HanShotFirst wrote:
G4145 wrote:

"Hey kids, you see these two white teenagers? Well, they were TERRORISTS!"

Have to agree with this. Not to get too political but Britain seems to be grooming their population and masking it as "racism prevention"
Grooming whites to hate themselves and for other races to hate whites.

"Yeah, these two WHITE teenagers? The WHITE ones. Their skin is WHITE. They were TERRORISTS!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus   British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2019 5:29 pm

QuestionMark wrote:

Or the meaning of the word terrorist has degraded to the point where "terrorist" can mean whatever the hell the other person wants it to be. This happens with so many goddamn terms that I'm seriously questioning if most people are just too stupid to use language correctly.

I remember reading many articles about how people are so racist because they call an islamist terrorist a terrorist but don't call a white mass shooter a terrorist.

GQ wrote:
Fifty-plus Americans died in a mass shooting in Las Vegas last night. The shooter was white. It’s still terrorism.

And then it decides to go full bad faith:

GQ wrote:
In fact, when asked if this was a terrorist attack, Clark County sheriff Joseph Lombardo said, "No, not at this point; we believe it is a local individual, he resides here locally." He then added, "We don’t know what his belief system was at this time." This is thinly veiled code for "the shooter was a white man."

I'm glad GQ translate the evil hidden language of white authorities because I would have thought that "We don't know what his belief system was at this time" simply meant "We don't know what his belief system was at this time." How stupid I am, I am being fooled by white supremacists...

And then HuffPost, although I'm used to them saying non-sense, wrote:

HuffPost wrote:
White killers are almost never labeled as terrorists.
Though shooting into a crowd of thousands certainly terrorized those who were present, the Las Vegas shooter has not been officially labeled a terrorist.

Fortunately all medias are not that stupid.

White people can be terrorists and we all know that. Pittsburgh was a terror attack. McVeigh, Breivik, Tarrant were terrorists and everyone agree with that.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120403
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus   British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2019 5:44 pm

Neah wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

I remember reading many articles about how people are so racist because they call an islamist terrorist a terrorist but don't call a white mass shooter a terrorist.

GQ wrote:
Fifty-plus Americans died in a mass shooting in Las Vegas last night. The shooter was white. It’s still terrorism.

GQ wrote:
In fact, when asked if this was a terrorist attack, Clark County sheriff Joseph Lombardo said, "No, not at this point; we believe it is a local individual, he resides here locally." He then added, "We don’t know what his belief system was at this time." This is thinly veiled code for "the shooter was a white man."

I'm glad GQ translate the evil hidden language of white authorities because I would have thought that "We don't know what his belief system was at this time" simply meant "We don't know what his belief system was at this time." How stupid I am, I am being fooled by white supremacists...

HuffPost wrote:
Though shooting into a crowd of thousands certainly terrorized those who were present, the Las Vegas shooter has not been officially labeled a terrorist.

I think it's less that the media is outright stupid and far more likely that they're trying to push a very specific narrative.

PostSubject: Re: British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus   British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2019 5:47 pm

QuestionMark wrote:

I think it's less that the media is outright stupid and far more likely that they're trying to push a very specific narrative.

Well they should stop because it doesn't seem to work and it is pushing some white people toward far-right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus   British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2019 6:23 pm

Neah wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

GQ wrote:

GQ wrote:

HuffPost wrote:

White people can be terrorists and we all know that. Pittsburgh was a terror attack. McVeigh, Breivik, Tarrant were terrorists and everyone agree with that.
"PEOPLE WERE TERRORISED! OF COURSE HE WAS A TERRORIST! HE WAS A WHITE TERRORIST!"

One of my favourites is that lefty-liberal meme that floats around after every notable mass shooting perpetrated by a white guy:

"If the shooter is white = How can we protect this poor, damaged young men from doing things like this.

If the shooter is black = BLM are terrorists!

If the shooter is Mexican = Build the wall!

If the shooter is Muslim = Ban Islam!"

_____

In reality, the reactions of society are as follows;

If the shooter is white = Evil whitey. Racist whitey. Ban guns and get all white people to apologise and force them to distance themselves from the perpetrator. 

If the shooter is black = Little to no reaction besides black women sporting Afros, Black pop-a-cap-in-yo-ass gangstas and self hating whites posting twitter messages in support of the shooter.

If the shooter is Mexican = Who knows? But I'm sure as hell people would justify the shooting by saying that Trump made him do it.

If the shooter is Muslim = How can we protect these lovely young boys from radicalisation?
Back to top Go down
Mundus

Mundus

Contribution Points : 50069
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus   British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2019 7:27 pm

G4145 wrote:
Neah wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

GQ wrote:

GQ wrote:

HuffPost wrote:

"PEOPLE WERE TERRORISED! OF COURSE HE WAS A TERRORIST! HE WAS A WHITE TERRORIST!"

One of my favourites is that lefty-liberal meme that floats around after every notable mass shooting perpetrated by a white guy:

"If the shooter is white = How can we protect this poor, damaged young men from doing things like this.

_____

If the shooter is white = Evil whitey. Racist whitey. Ban guns and get all white people to apologise and force them to distance themselves from the perpetrator. 

If the shooter is black = Little to no reaction besides black women sporting Afros, Black pop-a-cap-in-yo-ass gangstas and self hating whites posting twitter messages in support of the shooter.

If the shooter is Mexican = Who knows? But I'm sure as hell people would justify the shooting by saying that Trump made him do it.

If the shooter is Muslim = How can we protect these lovely young boys from radicalisation?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That's what annoys me the most is the stupid politicizing of shootings, and if their gonna do it at least be bothered to fact check, as if Adam Lanza was a democrat.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus   British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2019 8:01 pm

Eric and Dylan never got the chance to vote and I highly doubt Eric would be liberal

PostSubject: Re: British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus   British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2019 9:42 pm

I agreed with what we said in the beginning of the thread but it starts being overgeneralization and exageration.
Back to top Go down
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 123675
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus   British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2019 9:57 pm

Ok y'all got me singing "I put a spell on you" now Roll

Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64108
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus   British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2019 3:25 am

Mundus wrote:
G4145 wrote:
Neah wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

GQ wrote:

GQ wrote:

HuffPost wrote:

_____

That's what annoys me the most is the stupid politicizing of shootings, and if their gonna do it at least be bothered to fact check, as if Adam Lanza was a democrat.

I've seen pictures that actually called Nikolas Cruz and John Russell Houser a liberal democrat.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

PostSubject: Re: British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus   British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2019 7:11 am

Kerea2244 wrote:

For me it's Sarah Jessica Parker singing "Come Little Children". Hauntingly beautiful. Also I think seeing her pinned up cleavage in that movie gave me my first 'funny feelings' bounce

PostSubject: Re: British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus   British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2019 9:17 am

HanShotFirst wrote:
Kerea2244 wrote:

For me it's Sarah Jessica Parker singing "Come Little Children". Hauntingly beautiful. Also I think seeing her pinned up cleavage in that movie gave me my first 'funny feelings' bounce
[Nobody liked that]
Back to top Go down
HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

PostSubject: Re: British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus   British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2019 10:53 am

G4145 wrote:
HanShotFirst wrote:
Kerea2244 wrote:

[Nobody liked that]

SJP as a blonde pinup? You're out of your fucking element Donny

cakeman

Contribution Points : 80522
Forum Reputation : 1491

PostSubject: Re: British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus   British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 2:49 am

Mundus wrote:
G4145 wrote:
Neah wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

GQ wrote:

GQ wrote:

HuffPost wrote:

_____

Eric and Dylan and Adam were such DEMOCRATS that they cloned themselves and were 2x democrats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus   British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

British teen thought Eric was in the Disney movie Hocus Pocus
Page 1 of 1