Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?

Go down 
+42
StellEclipse1529
legalizedmafia
Sabratha
lognifiiskurk
Antarath
Prince_Bren
hoe4basementtapes
Yunduro
Vepr
Futility
perfection
Fata Morgana
Spanky
ArjyBajy
ricem99
Onyx
DanielGardner
FreeJust
Malloryknox
thelmar
Supacocky
Marianna
AD 19-95
Lunkhead McGrath
Demented
Carnifex879
wolfycannibalismparty
MysterionSZAF
cakeman
Lizpuff
libertine1996
Russianman
Amarantha
dereknocturnal
Primate Murder
Bugg
Icarius
spinvault
Jenn
sympathyforEandD
properground
LadyStardust
46 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyStardust

LadyStardust

Contribution Points : 51917
Forum Reputation : 387

Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Empty
PostSubject: Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?   Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 3:39 pm

The Columbine case has drawn me in, almost like no other case before. It's got such mix of quirky characters, tons of evidence to sift though, and late 90's nostalgia. It really takes me back- I LOVED the late 90's - good music and movies, cute clothes, and, for me, college!

But there have been other cases that have drawn me in too, and also can transport me back to a certain time or place when researching it. For me it been:

-The Manson Murders: Studying this case transports me right to 1969 Los Angeles. I almost feel like I'm there, and get to imagine two totally different lifestyles; the cult and glamorous Hollywood.

-The Casey Anthony Case: Takes me right back into the summer of 2008, in hot, humid Orlando. The mysterious case, then the trial of the summer. I didn't miss a minute of it!

Which cases have grabbed you and refused to let go? Which cases transport you to another time and place?
Back to top Go down
properground

Contribution Points : 58724
Forum Reputation : 108

PostSubject: Re: Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?   Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 5:00 pm

Mainly Columbine, but lately the Sol Pais one has really sucked me in. It's helped me understand part of the reason why I'm so fascinated with the case, and helped me realize a lot about myself.

To be brief, It's helped me realize that hearing about/seeing the pain others go through really affects me. Reading Sol's website hit me hard, almost as hard when I saw a picture of Dylan as a little kid shortly after reading his journals. The loss of innocence and the pain people feel as they grow up deeply saddens me, and it's prompted me to look at volunteering with troubled youth. It hurts to know that so many people carry so much pain with them every day.
Back to top Go down
LadyStardust

LadyStardust

PostSubject: Re: Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?   Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 6:39 pm

I know what you mean! When I first started studying Columbine, I actually got a little depressed. I had gotten to know those boys a bit through all the journals, chats, videos, etc and I was sad about how they threw their lives away. Usually, stuff doesn’t bother me so much, but those two boys really got into my head.
Back to top Go down
sympathyforEandD

sympathyforEandD

Contribution Points : 71769
Forum Reputation : 486

PostSubject: Re: Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?   Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 6:55 pm

The Virginia Tech shooting, and Seung Cho himself, have been on my mind a lot over the past few days. I've been on a research binge, scouring through old news articles for any new tidbits about his life, such as his hobbies and quirks. Since there's only a limited amount of information and no "mysteries" about the case aside from "why did he do it", which is a question that only Cho can answer, I'll get bored of it sooner or later.

And yeah, Columbine is like a warm slice of the 90's. Sometimes it feels like a giant fanfic. When I first got into Columbine I was a Dylan guy and thought Eric was kind of boring but now it's the opposite, I'm very fond of Eric and not particularly interested in Dylan. (Sorry Dyl.)
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119358
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?   Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 9:16 pm

There hasn't been any that sucked me in like Columbine but 2 cases that had an effect on me were Randy Stair and Chris Watts. Both of those cases made me sad for weeks.

Back to top Go down
LadyStardust

LadyStardust

PostSubject: Re: Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?   Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 9:18 pm

Oh yes, Chris Watts!! I was totally into that one. What an asshole!! Those kids were so precious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?   Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 9:59 pm

Nothing has sucked me in like Columbine has. However, I am more interested in Adam Lanza lately. The release of the new documents has made me more interested in Lanza. Some of his habits (like how often he played DDR) are interesting to me. I'm not as interested in him as I am in Columbine, but I am gaining some more interest. I am not as much interest in the shooting itself, just Lanza.
Back to top Go down
spinvault

spinvault

Contribution Points : 73903
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?   Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 10:29 pm

I am the most interested in Columbine, but have interest in the Andrew Cunanan case, the Randy Stair case, and recently around here the A.J. Freund murder case. A.J. was a 5 year old little boy that his parents reported missing, but had mistreated and abused the boy and murdered him. Then buried him in a wooded area. Really sad, crimes against young children really upset me.
Back to top Go down
LadyStardust

LadyStardust

PostSubject: Re: Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?   Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 11:32 pm

sympathyforEandD wrote:
And yeah, Columbine is like a warm slice of the 90's. Sometimes it feels like a giant fanfic.

I love that line: warm slice of the 90's. And it does seem to weird to be true!

The Cunanan case is very interesting too. I remember when that happened! I read the book "Vulgar Favors" and watched the series last summer. Both are very good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?   Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 7:05 am

Columbine now bores me, and has for a while.

I'm interested in Dylann Roof, Brenton Tarrant and Adam Lanza. I also have a general fascinations with shooters who target law enforcement and cops.
Back to top Go down
Icarius

Contribution Points : 50353
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?   Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 2:00 pm

Adam Lanza and Stephen Paddock here...

A lots of serial killer before too
Back to top Go down
Bugg

Contribution Points : 48580
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?   Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 2:06 pm

Recently, the Watt’s case and the Delphi murders have taken up a lot of my reading time
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64658
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?   Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2019 3:02 am

Sandy Hook shooting and terror attacks sucked me in.

Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: Re: Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?   Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2019 3:04 am

LadyStardust wrote:
Oh yes, Chris Watts!! I was totally into that one. What an asshole!! Those kids were so precious.

Shannan Watts was a part of my family tree... not directly though. I am not going to say more about this since this detail is too personal. I wasn't even informed of the murders due to how I never see the Watts family.

Last edited by Primate Murder on Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LadyStardust

LadyStardust

PostSubject: Re: Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?   Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 4:01 pm

AmericaMan wrote:
LadyStardust wrote:

Chris Watts was a part of my family tree... not directly though. I am not going to say more about this since this detail is too personal. I wasn't even informed of the murders due to how I never see the Watts family.

Yeah, probably not a branch of the tree that you would want to lay claim to. I am sure if we look hard enough, we could all find a rotten apple in out family tree. Your's is just extra rotten and well known. My condolences, though. Those kids were super cute.
Back to top Go down
dereknocturnal

Contribution Points : 50194
Forum Reputation : 268

PostSubject: Re: Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?   Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2019 7:54 pm

Columbine yes cause of the 90's I wanted to be in HS in the 80s or 90s and the killers seemed like guys I could've seen myself being friends with, I loved industrial music, and gamer. So I wanted to know more about them. Other than Columbine.
Ted Bundy, The Gainesville Ripper and The Nightstalker were the only cases I really, really researched and wanted to learn more about.
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: Re: Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?   Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2019 7:27 pm

(redacted)

Last edited by AmericaMan on Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

PostSubject: Re: Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?   Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2019 1:15 am

London Bridge Attack

Amarantha

Contribution Points : 73047
Forum Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?   Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2019 5:10 am

The Setagaya Murders, apparently despite a lot of biological and circumstantial evidence, the culprit has never been tracked down

Russianman

Contribution Points : 53496
Forum Reputation : 157

PostSubject: Re: Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?   Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2019 6:19 am

I don't like Columbine.
Back to top Go down
libertine1996

Contribution Points : 66225
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?   Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2019 7:38 am

Besides Columbine: The Andrew Cunanan Case, Jodi Aries case and Richard Ramirez (The night stalker) are very interesting topics.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96749
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?   Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2019 8:43 am

I mostly am into missing person cases. Brittanee Drexel, Brandon Larson, Maura Murray etc

Also Jon Benet

cakeman

cakeman

Contribution Points : 81122
Forum Reputation : 1491

PostSubject: Re: Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?   Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2019 2:28 pm

JonBenet too. I cannot recommend the "solvingjonbenet" blog enough.

Several serial killers. Probably Gacy most of all. Somehow Columbine is like them despite being mass murder, perhaps due to the element of deception for a year, or simply the media circus.

Also Casey Anthony, though I think not guilty was correct there which few will accept. Jodi Arias is interesting too, for I think like Columbine there are lies to avoid copycats.
Back to top Go down
MysterionSZAF

Contribution Points : 46159
Forum Reputation : 83

PostSubject: Re: Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?   Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2019 2:48 pm

The first case that sucked me in was the 2014 Isla Vista shooting. Before being aware of that case in 2017 i've never felt much interest in true crime, aside from my general curiosity. Seeing how vulnerable Elliot could be in his manifesto and YouTube videos was what made it to me. It's was almost like having this window into someone else's intimate life.
The same effect were more-or-less achieved by heavely reaseraching into other shooter's lives, but it never felt the same. Acutally, my enthusiasm by mass murder has diminished quite a bit in the last few years. I think that, as for now, i'm more fascinated by Adam Lanza than any other shooter, though.
Back to top Go down
LadyStardust

LadyStardust

PostSubject: Re: Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?   Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2019 3:07 pm

cakeman wrote:

Several serial killers. Probably Gacy most of all. Somehow Columbine is like them despite being mass murder, perhaps due to the element of deception for a year, or simply the media circus.

Also Casey Anthony, though I think not guilty was correct there which few will accept. Jodi Arias is interesting too, for I think like Columbine there are lies to avoid copycats.

I agree with you on Casey Anthony's not guilty verdict. Maybe the prosecution should have brought some actual evidence to the table, instead of cans of stinky air. You cannot sentence someone TO DEATH with such little evidence. Also, the prosecutors were so smug, I loved Jose Biaz showing them up in the end.
Back to top Go down
LadyStardust

LadyStardust

PostSubject: Re: Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?   Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2019 3:11 pm

MysterionSZAF wrote:
The first case that sucked me in was the 2014 Isla Vista shooting. Before being aware of that case in 2017 i've never felt much interest in true crime, aside from my general curiosity. Seeing how vulnerable Elliot could be in his manifesto and YouTube videos was what made it to me. It's was almost like having this window into someone else's intimate life.

That's how Columbine was for me. I never expected to get into Eric and Dylan's heads so much. And they got into mine! But I could actually see them as vulnerable humans - not just as killers.
Back to top Go down
cakeman

cakeman

PostSubject: Re: Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?   Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2019 4:21 pm

LadyStardust wrote:
cakeman wrote:

I agree with you on Casey Anthony's not guilty verdict. Maybe the prosecution should have brought some actual evidence to the table, instead of cans of stinky air. You cannot sentence someone TO DEATH with such little evidence. Also, the prosecutors were so smug, I loved Jose Biaz showing them up in the end.
To quote a juror, "He [i. e. George Anthony] was there". Also, like the JonBenet case, the mom called 911, NOT the dad. I think basically Casey Anthony is sold as Susan Smith when it's JonBenet, with the man of the house, the most likely to murder, overlooked for bizarre reasons. They also do the "united front" of man and wife always together on tv so people fuse them in their minds, and think ""The Ramseys" or "The Anthonys" called 911.
Back to top Go down
wolfycannibalismparty

wolfycannibalismparty

Contribution Points : 46233
Forum Reputation : 31

PostSubject: Re: Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?   Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2019 8:27 pm

I’d definitely say the Stoneman Douglas and Randy Stair cases are the ones that fascinate me a lot. They are both very different cases because Nikolas Cruz portrayed so many warning signs yet they were ignored and Randy just seemed like a normal quiet person until he went to the supermarket with his shotguns and murdered 3 coworkers before turning the gun on himself. Well as for Nik, I’ve watched his police interrogation countless times, especially the parts where he’s talking about his “demon”, and his brother visiting him. As for Randy Stair, I find it fascinating how he went from normal to deranged in such a short period. And yet he was so delusional but so down to earth at the same time. I’ve read snippets of his journal and listened to like an hour or two of his suicide tapes, just his mind fascinates me really.

Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68822
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?   Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2019 11:07 pm

I did research the Elliot Rodger case quite a bit, and even read a lot of his manifesto. It made me feel somewhat sorry for him because I could relate to some of what he said, not that I condone what he did. Randy Stair also interested me quite a bit due to his large online presence and the fact that he was on this forum.

PostSubject: Re: Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?   Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2019 5:52 am

Definitely the Charleston Church shooting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?   Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2019 4:40 pm

Jokela, Kauhajoki, Aztec, Sparks Middle, Westroads, Sandy Hook, Parkland, Dawson
Back to top Go down
Demented

Demented

Contribution Points : 58696

PostSubject: Re: Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?   Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2019 7:35 pm

Randy Stair (Weiss market shooting) and Mamoru Takuma (Osaka school massacre).
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

Contribution Points : 77011
Forum Reputation : 275

PostSubject: Re: Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?   Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2019 8:13 pm

The missing person case of Randy Wayne Leach who disappeared from an outdoor post-graduation bonfire near Linwood, Kansas one summer night in 1988. Crazy rumors of Satanic cults, missing feet, sick things of that natrue. The dude disappeared and has never come back.
Back to top Go down
AD 19-95

Contribution Points : 45669
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?   Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 3:24 am

Last edited by AD 19-95 on Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:59 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
cakeman

cakeman

PostSubject: Re: Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?   Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2019 1:00 pm

Never heard of Randy Leach but indeed an interesting case.

Another interesting one for me is the Brian Wells case, the "pizza bomber" or "collar bomber". Also a good example of what I think was going on with police "setting up a perimeter" at Columbine due to bombs, rather than the usual story of hostages.
Back to top Go down
Marianna

Contribution Points : 44523

PostSubject: Re: Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?   Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2019 3:34 pm

Nothing has ever sucked me in like Columbine.
That being said, I’ve also also had interest in / done quite a lot of reading about the O.J. Simpson case & Jon Benet Ramsey case, in the day...Also have been interested in the Las Vegas shooting/S. Paddock case...
Back to top Go down
LadyStardust

LadyStardust

PostSubject: Re: Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?   Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 10:39 am

Marianna wrote:
Nothing has ever sucked me in like Columbine.
That being said, I’ve also also had interest in / done quite a lot of reading about the O.J. Simpson case & Jon Benet Ramsey case, in the day...Also have been interested in the Las Vegas shooting/S. Paddock case...

I also have done alot of research on O.J. and Jon Benet. Very interesting cases!
Back to top Go down
Supacocky

Supacocky

Contribution Points : 50715
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?   Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 1:17 pm

Columbine is on my mind very often, but sometime i'm very interested by the Taconic crash especially the whole family dynamic and the chris watts case. Both are very horific so i try not to get too much into it. (Not that Columbine isn't horific, but it's still "kids killing kids" so it's give another perspective in my opinion).
Back to top Go down
thelmar

thelmar

Contribution Points : 83332
Forum Reputation : 3068

PostSubject: Re: Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?   Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 1:26 pm

Before Columbine it was the Zodiac Killer. I read a lot of true crime stuff and research a lot of different cases but I think these two sucked me in the most, for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
Malloryknox

Malloryknox

Contribution Points : 44190

PostSubject: Re: Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?   Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2019 4:41 pm

I go through phases where I become obsessed with knowing everything about certain cases and then almost completely lose interest but Columbine kind of keeps coming back.

Things I've read alot about are the Jonbenet Ramsey Case (especially after that documentary where they rebuild the house) and the West Memphis Three. I am really interested in the Marc Dutroux case but it's difficult to read about without ending up on some stupid Pizzagate/conspiracy site.

“At the trial of God, we will ask: why did you allow all this? / And the answer will be an echo: why did you allow all this?”
— Ilya Kaminsky, from “A City Like a Guillotine Shivers on Its Way to the Neck,”
Back to top Go down
FreeJust

Contribution Points : 44915
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?   Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 2:13 pm

None have really grabbed me quite like the Columbine case has. There’s just so much mystery, so much unanswered, and so much that may never be figured out that it’s really almost become an enigma. That’s just the best way I can explain that one.

But...both Virginia Tech and Las Vegas have gotten my attention. Nowhere near a Columbine level, but they peaked. Cho being so silent and so creepy may be what did it for VT, but Paddock in Las Vegas just had such a high count and left me (and lots of other people) wondering exactly why he did it, HOW he did it, what drove him to it, why there and then, etc. Its the closest to “Columbine level mysterious” I think I’ve found.

But, that’s the big three for me.
Back to top Go down
DanielGardner

DanielGardner

Contribution Points : 56950
Forum Reputation : 83

PostSubject: Re: Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?   Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2019 5:56 pm

Columbine was what drew me into this sort of research in the first place. But I haven’t cared about Columbine in years. Now I mostly research parkland, sandy hook, and other shootings like that
Back to top Go down
Onyx
Top Contributor
Onyx

Contribution Points : 49577
Forum Reputation : 378

PostSubject: Re: Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?   Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2019 7:12 pm

I've been interested in many cases, but Columbine somehow stuck with me and whenever I think I'll drop it for a while, it always comes back. That's probably because I discovered it during my last year of high school, right before graduation, and I was a very troubled kid, most of the time pretending to be alright.

But yeah, I've been really into researching the circumstances of the 2015 Paris terrorist attack that occurred in Bataclan during EODM concert because I felt personally intimidated, since the target was my referent group and fellow musicians. That case gave me humongous creeps!

I also like to research a certain Japanese cases such as Tsutomu Miyazaki's murders, Junko Furuta case, Nevada Tan, Aum Shinrikyo crimes or older crimes and mysterious cases such as Manson family murders, Dyatlov pass incident, etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?   Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2019 4:06 am

No other shooting interests me. They're all Columbine offshoot to me. I used to be into the Dyatlov Pass incident though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?   Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2019 11:25 pm

Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, Kerch Polytechnic College massacre and Suzano school shooting.

Last edited by Burn on Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?   Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2019 7:12 pm

-Anders Breivik

-Brenton Tarrant

Last edited by diabolus on Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ricem99

ricem99

Contribution Points : 46289
Forum Reputation : 60

PostSubject: Re: Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?   Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2019 3:08 am

Elliot Rodger, Parkland, Dylann Roof, Sandy Hook & Anders Behring Breivik

"do you not think so far ahead?"

"if I'm a painter, I'd be a depressionist"
Back to top Go down
ArjyBajy

ArjyBajy

Contribution Points : 43066

PostSubject: Re: Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?   Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2019 9:56 am

Isla vista 2014, Dawson college, Sandy Hook and Las Vegas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?   Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2019 1:23 am

N/A

Last edited by Burn on Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spanky

Spanky

Contribution Points : 41769
Forum Reputation : 60

PostSubject: Re: Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?   Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2019 6:02 pm

The Virginia Tech Shooting, just because Cho's level of deliriousness and mysteriousness is so weird, it is literally the deadliest school shooting in American history but it is barely talked about, despite the fact that the failures are very apparent. His level of planning, and the level of deaths, and the slow but steady decline into complete madness and rage from what to others was nothing more than a sullen, shy, lonesome man who hadn't discovered himself, not a person that wanted to murder random people, and definitely not one that said the incoherent things said in his 'manifesto'.

dyonqqr likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?   Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which cases have sucked you in like the Columbine case?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next