Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Would you alert someone ?

Go down 
+7
Bugg
joebox97
Icarius
HanShotFirst
sympathyforEandD
LadyStardust
Rebbie556
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebbie556

Contribution Points : 92306
Forum Reputation : 225

Would you alert someone ? Empty
PostSubject: Would you alert someone ?   Would you alert someone ? Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 4:00 pm

Would you alert someone if you publicly saw a person wearing a Wrath or Natural selection shirt I’d be really curious to hear your thoughts on it: if you saw someone in (exact) replicas of either shirt in public, what actions would you take?

Back to top Go down
LadyStardust

LadyStardust

Contribution Points : 51617
Forum Reputation : 387

PostSubject: Re: Would you alert someone ?   Would you alert someone ? Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 11:39 pm

Just the shirts, probably nothing. I’m not the type of person to get involved in stuff. I would probably leave the area though. Now, if the person was wearing a trench coat too, and looked like they had guns hidden under it....well, first I would get the hell out of there and then maybe call the cops from my car. Of course, the cops would think I’m nuts. What would I say? “Hello. I’m at the mall and there’s some dude dressed like a  Columbine kid. He looks suspicious.”

Last edited by LadyStardust on Fri May 03, 2019 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you alert someone ?   Would you alert someone ? Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 1:33 am

What? It's their right to do that. Wearing a short, edgy expression on a shirt wouldn't raise any alarms unless the person was acting suspicious and/or clearly hiding weapons.
Back to top Go down
sympathyforEandD

sympathyforEandD

Contribution Points : 71469
Forum Reputation : 486

PostSubject: Re: Would you alert someone ?   Would you alert someone ? Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 6:47 am

Are you thinking of having a Natural Selection tee made? Most normies wouldn't get the Columbine reference, since it happened 20 years ago. My only concern would be if the boys would want someone "ripping off" their shirts. Maybe they will haunt you. O_O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you alert someone ?   Would you alert someone ? Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 6:54 am

I saw a girl wearing a Wrath t-shirt in town one day. 

I would liked to have said something, but I have a nervous stammer, so it would've been incoherent.
Back to top Go down
HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

Contribution Points : 64612
Forum Reputation : 1210

PostSubject: Re: Would you alert someone ?   Would you alert someone ? Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 7:00 am

I wouldn't tell anyone, but I'd immediately go for the ketchup packets

Contribution Points : 50053
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Would you alert someone ?   Would you alert someone ? Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 8:10 am

I have a natural selection shirt...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you alert someone ?   Would you alert someone ? Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 11:00 am

I wouldn't say anything, like NSAhoneypot said, they have the right to do that. In fact, I own several edgy T shirts myself.
Back to top Go down
joebox97

joebox97

Contribution Points : 69350
Forum Reputation : 255

PostSubject: Re: Would you alert someone ?   Would you alert someone ? Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 1:21 pm

SavageGlocker wrote:
I wouldn't say anything, like NSAhoneypot said, they have the right to do that. In fact, I own several edgy T shirts myself.

Same, if they were holding guns, it would probably be a different story. Usually the shooters aren't the ones wearing edgy T shirts
Back to top Go down
Rebbie556

Contribution Points : 92306

PostSubject: Re: Would you alert someone ?   Would you alert someone ? Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 1:25 pm

What about trenchcoats
Back to top Go down
LadyStardust

LadyStardust

PostSubject: Re: Would you alert someone ?   Would you alert someone ? Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 1:33 pm

Are they wearing the trenchcoats, in addition to the shirts? Is it 90 degrees outside? Are the trenchcoats bulging out in weird places? (Dylan: I look fat.) Are they angry looking? All that would matter. It would all have to be taken in context. Honestly, in my area, I doubt anyone would even notice the T-shirt. Just the Tumblr girls, and me, of course!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you alert someone ?   Would you alert someone ? Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 1:38 pm

Probably not, at least not for the shirt only. This person would have to be extremely suspicious for me to alert someone. I am aware this is totally irresponsible but I am too shy and unconfident even to alert someone when I see an unattended luggage in a train station or the metro. I always expect someone else to talk about it to the staff.
Back to top Go down
Bugg

Contribution Points : 48280
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Would you alert someone ?   Would you alert someone ? Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 1:39 pm

Not for the shirts alone, I knew a girl in college who wore the Natural Selection shirt, when I asked her why would she want to wear that in public she was confused by my reaction. Apparently she was a biology major or something along those lines and was currently studying genes of an endangered species. She thought that’s what the shirt was referring to and was excited to find “ a science” shirt HA
Back to top Go down
LadyStardust

LadyStardust

PostSubject: Re: Would you alert someone ?   Would you alert someone ? Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 1:48 pm

Bugg wrote:
Not for the shirts alone, I knew a girl in college who wore the Natural Selection shirt, when I asked her why would she want to wear that in public she was confused by my reaction. Apparently she was a biology major or something along those lines and was currently studying genes of an endangered species. She thought that’s what the shirt was referring to and was excited to find “ a science” shirt HA

LOL That is hilarious!!

The shirts could make for an interesting conversation starter!
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193507
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Would you alert someone ?   Would you alert someone ? Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 1:57 pm

LadyStardust wrote:
Bugg wrote:

LOL That is hilarious!!

The shirts could make for an interesting conversation starter!

I love that!!

Have you ever seen the “Bliss” t-shirts? Instead of “Wrath” it’s bliss.

Antarath

Contribution Points : 48435
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Would you alert someone ?   Would you alert someone ? Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 4:19 am

I have a band t-shirt featuring a VERY graphic photo of the body of the former vocalist, so I guess not. Still haven't worn mine in public, and I doubt I ever will haha.
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

Contribution Points : 76661

PostSubject: Re: Would you alert someone ?   Would you alert someone ? Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 4:43 am

Antarath is it that Euronymous guy?
Back to top Go down
Antarath

Antarath

PostSubject: Re: Would you alert someone ?   Would you alert someone ? Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 8:42 am

Lunkhead McGrath wrote:
Antarath is it that Euronymous guy?

Euronymous took the photo. He was murdered himself 2 years after. Mayhem - "Dawn of the black hearts"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you alert someone ?   Would you alert someone ? Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 9:28 am

Antarath wrote:
I have a band t-shirt featuring a VERY graphic photo of the body of the former vocalist, so I guess not. Still haven't worn mine in public, and I doubt I ever will haha.
The early Norwegian black metal scene was fucking insane, I just recently got into it. May Dead rest in peace.
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 64114

PostSubject: Re: Would you alert someone ?   Would you alert someone ? Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 9:30 am

I would just give the person a weird look probably Razz
Back to top Go down
Antarath

Antarath

PostSubject: Re: Would you alert someone ?   Would you alert someone ? Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 9:53 am

SavageGlocker wrote:
Antarath wrote:
The early Norwegian black metal scene was fucking insane, I just recently got into it. May Dead rest in peace.

Yeah. I especially remember 1992-93. So much happened those years. 50+ church arsons, several murders, ritualistic suicides, cases of torture. Bård "Faust" Eithun in Emperor only got 9 years for stabbing a homosexual to death with a pocket knife in 92. Ironically, he's a security guard at the norwegian Inferno Festival. I recommend the documentaries Until The Light Takes Us and True Norwegian Black Metal.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193507
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Would you alert someone ?   Would you alert someone ? Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 10:48 am

I would be compelled to ask if they knew why they were wearing that shirt. What did it mean to them?

PostSubject: Re: Would you alert someone ?   Would you alert someone ? Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 11:01 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
I would be compelled to ask if they knew why they were wearing that shirt. What did it mean to them?

I see many young girls wearing T-shirts with things written on them so I would not be surprized if a 15 years old girl would wear it without knowing about E&D. If they were in France they might not even understand the word "wrath" and still wear it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you alert someone ?   Would you alert someone ? Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 11:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

They'd go unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
LadyStardust

LadyStardust

PostSubject: Re: Would you alert someone ?   Would you alert someone ? Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 3:27 pm

Wow - You're right! Those shirts don't look out of place at all amongst all the other message shirts.I think most people wouldn't even notice.

P.S. - I really HATE the "Future Trophy Wife" shirt. Blech!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you alert someone ?   Would you alert someone ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would you alert someone ?
Page 1 of 1