Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dumb Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sympathyforEandD

sympathyforEandD

Contribution Points : 71744
Forum Reputation : 486

Dumb Thread Empty
PostSubject: Dumb Thread   Dumb Thread Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2019 8:03 pm

Removed so as not to encourage dumb conspiracies.

Last edited by sympathyforEandD on Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105963
Forum Reputation : 1235

Dumb Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Thread   Dumb Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2019 1:32 pm

Same thing with the air conditioning repair man that apparently was locked out and stuck on the roof.
People thought he was a possible shooter sniping people.

So many misconceptions happened that day, but it's a normal reaction when you're in that kind of a panic.
Back to top Go down
dereknocturnal

Contribution Points : 50169
Forum Reputation : 268

Dumb Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Thread   Dumb Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2019 3:43 pm

Where did the mask come from? I seen a picture of one on the ground next to a glove or something, and the initial reports from news footage I watched online talked about them in masks. Was that even Eric or Dylans? Did Eric wear his KMFDM hat to begin the shooting outside? I was wondering if that's how so many shooters were seen just cause they looked somewhat different outside?
Back to top Go down
sympathyforEandD

sympathyforEandD

Dumb Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Thread   Dumb Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2019 7:06 pm

dereknocturnal wrote:
Where did the mask come from? I seen a picture of one on the ground next to a glove or something, and the initial reports from news footage I watched online talked about them in masks. Was that even Eric or Dylans? Did Eric wear his KMFDM hat to begin the shooting outside? I was wondering if that's how so many shooters were seen just cause they looked somewhat different outside?

That was Eric's balaclava. The plan was for both boys to wear balaclavas during the shooting. They apparently changed their minds and Eric just dumped his outside when he took his coat off.

And yes, that's where the "multiple shooters" thing comes from. It was just the boys shooting with their coats on and then taking them off.
Back to top Go down

Dumb Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Thread   Dumb Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2019 11:15 pm

slippy123 wrote:
Same thing with the air conditioning repair man that apparently was locked out and stuck on the roof.

So many misconceptions happened that day, but it's a normal reaction when you're in that kind of a panic.

I'm glad the air conditioning repair man was okay. I'm surprised he wasn't injured or Jeffco didn't just start blindly firing up at with so many people thinking he was a sniper. Talk about a shit day to repair some air conditioning though.
Back to top Go down
sympathyforEandD

sympathyforEandD

Dumb Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Thread   Dumb Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 9:45 am

hvernon wrote:
slippy123 wrote:

I'm glad the air conditioning repair man was okay. I'm surprised he wasn't injured or Jeffco didn't just start blindly firing up at with so many people thinking he was a sniper. Talk about a shit day to repair some air conditioning though.

He probably felt comfy that he was safe and had a cool vantage point to watch all the helicopters and cop cars turning up. Plus he had a cool story to tell his wife and friends. I'd say he came out of that pretty well.
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Dumb Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Thread   Dumb Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 1:37 pm

sympathyforEandD wrote:
hvernon wrote:
slippy123 wrote:

He probably felt comfy that he was safe and had a cool vantage point to watch all the helicopters and cop cars turning up. Plus he had a cool story to tell his wife and friends. I'd say he came out of that pretty well.

Yeah in all actuality it was a blessing he was stuck up there, safe and out of harms way.
Back to top Go down

Dumb Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Thread   Dumb Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 2:49 pm

slippy123 wrote:
sympathyforEandD wrote:
hvernon wrote:
slippy123 wrote:

Yeah in all actuality it was a blessing he was stuck up there, safe and out of harms way.

Certainly. I'd rather be on the roof than inside the school. However, I disagree that he might have enjoyed it/had a cool story to tell. He was still there at Columbine on one of the most infamous days in American history. He probably doesn't like to think about it at all. He has to feel blessed about not being inside the school, but I doubt he really enjoyed his view of the helicopters and police officers.
Back to top Go down

Dumb Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Thread   Dumb Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 3:44 pm

In retrospect he probably thought it was cool. But what if those bombs went off? Who knows what the structure would’ve been like. He very well could have been a victim along with hundreds of others. I expect he felt thankful to be able to go home to his family that day.
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Dumb Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Thread   Dumb Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 4:38 pm

SenSpiritedAway wrote:
In retrospect he probably thought it was cool. But what if those bombs went off? Who knows what the structure would’ve been like. He very well could have been a victim along with hundreds of others. I expect he felt thankful to be able to go home to his family that day.

It's more mind blowing than "cool" so to speak.
He probably woke up to an ordinary day going to his job like clockwork, and ended up being stuck on the roof during the most infamous school shooting in American history.
Even on the roof I'm sure he had to feel some sort of fear. Not knowing what is going on when all you hear around you are gunshots and explosions has to be a nerve wracking experience.
It definitely makes for one hell of a story though.

"Did I ever tell you the story when I went to fix an air conditioner and got stuck on the roof during Columbine"

That has to turn some heads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dumb Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Thread   Dumb Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dumb Thread
Page 1 of 1