Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Best mass shooting documentary?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 70989
Forum Reputation : 28

Best mass shooting documentary? Empty
PostSubject: Best mass shooting documentary?   Best mass shooting documentary? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 11:10 am

My all time favourite was a bbc documentary on cho

What are yours
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64383
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: Best mass shooting documentary?   Best mass shooting documentary? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 3:08 pm

Crimes That Shook Australia - The Queen Street Massacre

Bookish and AmyistWarrior like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best mass shooting documentary?   Best mass shooting documentary? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 4:14 pm

The BBC Hungerford Documentary.
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 67357
Forum Reputation : 430

PostSubject: Re: Best mass shooting documentary?   Best mass shooting documentary? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 6:42 pm

Tower is an odd but interesting documentary about the University of Texas shooting and it definitely worth watching if you can.
Back to top Go down
sympathyforEandD

sympathyforEandD

Contribution Points : 71494
Forum Reputation : 486

PostSubject: Re: Best mass shooting documentary?   Best mass shooting documentary? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 8:36 pm

Smiggles94 wrote:
My all time favourite was a bbc documentary on cho

What are yours

The Cho documentary was great! I was impressed that they tracked down his childhood hairdresser and his grandmother for more insight into his personality. That's some dedication. The documentary also made me lean heavily towards the camp of, he didn't do it "because of bullying" or "because of racism" unlike people on YouTube claim. There are several theories why he did it (shit employment prospects due to being a mediocre English major? Rage at being a social cripple while fratmaxxed Chads partied it up? Schizophrenic episode?) that make the V-Tech case pretty interesting.

I haven't watched many shooting documentaries since the only cases that really interest me are Columbine and Virginia Tech, so I guess the one you mentioned is my favorite. It's available on YouTube for anyone who hasn't seen it yet (warning: the intro is loud as fuck).
Back to top Go down
AmyistWarrior
Banned

Contribution Points : 12847
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Best mass shooting documentary?   Best mass shooting documentary? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2023 7:25 pm

Primate Murder wrote:
Crimes That Shook Australia - The Queen Street Massacre
I have seen this and it is definitely in my top 5.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best mass shooting documentary?   Best mass shooting documentary? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best mass shooting documentary?
Page 1 of 1