Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rare video of Dylan's Aunt and Uncle being interviewed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105413
Forum Reputation : 1235

Rare video of Dylan's Aunt and Uncle being interviewed  Empty
PostSubject: Rare video of Dylan's Aunt and Uncle being interviewed    Rare video of Dylan's Aunt and Uncle being interviewed  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 11:51 am

It's a copy of a VHS recording, so it's not the greatest quality, but I've personally never seen this before, and I've seen just about every news clip rewarding Columbine.
Enjoy.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rare video of Dylan's Aunt and Uncle being interviewed    Rare video of Dylan's Aunt and Uncle being interviewed  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 10:50 pm

What a great find! I have not seen this and even some new pics I had not seen before. Thank you for sharing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rare video of Dylan's Aunt and Uncle being interviewed    Rare video of Dylan's Aunt and Uncle being interviewed  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 11:15 pm

I've never seen this either! Thank you so much for sharing.
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105413
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: Rare video of Dylan's Aunt and Uncle being interviewed    Rare video of Dylan's Aunt and Uncle being interviewed  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2019 5:57 pm

No problem!
Back to top Go down
RampartBloke

RampartBloke

Contribution Points : 46532
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Rare video of Dylan's Aunt and Uncle being interviewed    Rare video of Dylan's Aunt and Uncle being interviewed  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2019 10:51 am

This is one i've yet to see myself also, thank you Sir!

Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

Contribution Points : 64337
Forum Reputation : 1210

PostSubject: Re: Rare video of Dylan's Aunt and Uncle being interviewed    Rare video of Dylan's Aunt and Uncle being interviewed  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2019 12:39 am

Nice find! It got surprisingly emotional to me when they started talking about Tom's relationship with his older brother.

Jaymie

Contribution Points : 42813
Forum Reputation : 275

PostSubject: Re: Rare video of Dylan's Aunt and Uncle being interviewed    Rare video of Dylan's Aunt and Uncle being interviewed  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2019 8:35 am

Look at 0:54. The guy has a cap with the famous "B"

PostSubject: Re: Rare video of Dylan's Aunt and Uncle being interviewed    Rare video of Dylan's Aunt and Uncle being interviewed  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rare video of Dylan's Aunt and Uncle being interviewed
Page 1 of 1