Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unusual weapons

Go down 
+9
NEXT STEP UP
xDarkRazoR
Blaze88
Carnifex879
InsaneIntruder
MysterionSZAF
wolfycannibalismparty
UncontinuedProcess
Primate Murder
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64358
Forum Reputation : 446

Unusual weapons Empty
PostSubject: Unusual weapons   Unusual weapons Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2019 7:20 pm

Do you know any unusual weapons that were used in a rampage? I know one example with a chair.
Back to top Go down
UncontinuedProcess

UncontinuedProcess

Contribution Points : 67332
Forum Reputation : 430

Unusual weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unusual weapons   Unusual weapons Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2019 7:42 pm

Walter Seifert used a self-made flamethrower in his rampage.

The Suzano shooters brought a bow and a crossbow along with them for their attack but I dunno if they actually used them but pretty uncommon choices for weapons to be used in an attack.

Sebastian Bosse is usually described as using "pirate" weapons in his attack as a percussion rifle and a caplock pistol was a part of his arsenal.

Giuseppe Marco Fieschi built a 25-barrelled volley gun for his attempt to assassinate King Louis Philippe I

Mat Taram bin Saal used a simple pocket knife to kill 11 people.

Antonio and Jose Toling used a pair of scissors along with a knife to kill 8 people on a train in the Philippines.
Back to top Go down

Unusual weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unusual weapons   Unusual weapons Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2019 9:09 pm

Bruce Jeffrey Pardo used a homemade flamethrower disguised as a Christmas present in his rampage.
Back to top Go down
wolfycannibalismparty

wolfycannibalismparty

Contribution Points : 45933
Forum Reputation : 31

Unusual weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unusual weapons   Unusual weapons Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2019 11:15 pm

Alex Hribal was a school stabber that severely injured 21 people at his high school using only two kitchen knives, no guns or explosives of any kind.

Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Unusual weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unusual weapons   Unusual weapons Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2019 12:19 am

wolfycannibalismparty wrote:
Alex Hribal was a school stabber that severely injured 21 people at his high school using only two kitchen knives, no guns or explosives of any kind.

I do consider kitchen knives to be a regular weapon, especially after hearing some news related to terrorism in the media between 2016-2017. When I was talking about unusual weapons, I was talking about weapons like a piece of firewood or a certain custom-made bulldozer. But I do consider air guns or BB guns to be an unusual weapon. I would make an exception if the bladed weapon was usually perceived as ineffective during a rampage.

Ex: Swiss Army knife, scissors, and scalpel.
Not ex: Kitchen knives, hunting knives, machetes, and axes
Back to top Go down

Unusual weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unusual weapons   Unusual weapons Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2019 10:34 am

Hello! I just looked into your topic and you remembered a topic I made a year ago which covered the same thing – unusual weapons. There is the topic: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. But there's no problem with that. I will cite examples of unusual weapons I had cited on the thread I made about unusual weapons:

Robert Kerby K. 1986 - German who killed 2 people and wounded 5 to 10 with a wooden plank in Angoda, Sri Lanka

Alejandro Amigó Vergara 1974 - Chilean who killed 4 people and injured 9 with rocks in Talca, Chile

Khun Sri Supahat 1914 - Thai who killed 1 and injured 15 in Sao Ching Cha, Thailand, he used a knife for the majority of the attacks, but used a lamppost and a plate as well

Marivaldo Teixeira da Silva 2015 - Brazilian who injured 18 people with a chair in Brasília, Brazil inside a school

Maropally ricepounder rampage 1936 - this one is unusually deadly and unusual, a Hindu killed 14 family members and wounded 2 others in Maropally with a ricepounder. This is confusing at least, since the ricepounder is a simple sort of machine, not a handheld object

Cirumput bare hands rampage 1988 - Indonesian women identified as O. L killed 10 children and injured 2 with his bare hands and barefoot

Martin Philip Parkinson 1974 - Australian who killed 1 person and injured 12 with a shovel, a milk bottle. He did also use a car, but he used shovel for the majority of the attacks

Sources: Amok Wiki
Back to top Go down
MysterionSZAF

Contribution Points : 45859
Forum Reputation : 83

Unusual weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unusual weapons   Unusual weapons Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2019 11:41 am

The O.G.:

Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Unusual weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unusual weapons   Unusual weapons Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 2:25 pm

Betai Koffi: pencil and landscape light. (not included: truck)

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 86103
Forum Reputation : 340

Unusual weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unusual weapons   Unusual weapons Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2019 5:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Unusual weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unusual weapons   Unusual weapons Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2019 4:07 pm

The Braga attacker mortally wounded nine people with a crutch in the "Asilo dos Entrevados" in 1911 in Braga, Portugal.
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68522
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

Unusual weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unusual weapons   Unusual weapons Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2019 4:42 pm

Even though it wasn't used in the attack, Ian Chimenko, 13 at the time, stabbed 3 students with a knife (not too unusual) at Antietam Middle School. He brought a small blowtorch which he held in front of the principal and two teachers in the hallway before being taken down (he didn't actually harm anyone with it though).

Unusual weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unusual weapons   Unusual weapons Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2021 2:42 am

Max Porta used a crossbow during the IES Joan Fuster attack. A crossbow was also used in the Tomaree High School attack in 2003, which left two students injured.
Back to top Go down
Blaze88

Blaze88

Contribution Points : 43368
Forum Reputation : 65

Unusual weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unusual weapons   Unusual weapons Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 7:15 am

Nicolae Lungu used a iv stand to kill 7 and wound 6 in the Sâpoca hospital massacre
Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 36962
Forum Reputation : 1420

Unusual weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unusual weapons   Unusual weapons Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 11:52 am

Grzegorz Braun: Fire extinguisher (jk)

His name is RazoR. You will come to know him as the Prophet of Dark. He is male. He is 18 years of age. He lives in Poland. He finds that is horrible place to live. He is not a people person. He has met a handful of people in his life who are decent. But he finds the vast majority to be worthless, no good, kniving, lieing, deceptive, motherfuckers. W0rk sux, sk00l sux, l1f3 sux.

I love you A.F. <3 Our relationship
[*]25 April 2020 - 24 January 2022

RAZOR'S BACK [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Denethor and ParanoidAndroid like this post

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

Contribution Points : 24596
Forum Reputation : 872

Unusual weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unusual weapons   Unusual weapons Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 12:53 pm

@Timur's Swan Song   
he used a crossbow and had like 6 knives

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43104
Forum Reputation : 720

Unusual weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unusual weapons   Unusual weapons Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 1:38 pm

Arkan wrote:
@Timur's Swan Song   

Timur's Swan Song went on a rampage??

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

Unusual weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unusual weapons   Unusual weapons Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 1:46 pm

NEXT STEP UP wrote:
Arkan wrote:
@Timur's Swan Song   

Timur's Swan Song went on a rampage??
yeah he was Henrique Lira Trad

Back to top Go down
Arkan

Arkan

Unusual weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unusual weapons   Unusual weapons Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 1:53 pm

nevermind timurs song wasnt Henrique. sorry my fellow bipocs

tellecat and war criminal like this post

Back to top Go down
CoreyVanVonWeg

CoreyVanVonWeg

Contribution Points : 7890
Forum Reputation : 80

Unusual weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unusual weapons   Unusual weapons Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 9:25 pm

Alejandro Amigo Vergara - 4 killed - 9 Wounded - Chile

Unknow - 2 killed - 4 Wounded - china

Both of them used Rocks, the china dude also used bricks

Arkan dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
kazimir5505

kazimir5505

Contribution Points : 4944
Forum Reputation : 0

Unusual weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unusual weapons   Unusual weapons Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 12:32 am

Ronald Simmons: a hammer, a crowbar, a length of rope, two revolvers, and a rainwater tank

Denethor likes this post

Back to top Go down
EclipseSun

EclipseSun

Contribution Points : 3702
Forum Reputation : 177

Unusual weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unusual weapons   Unusual weapons Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2024 5:55 pm

Dovran Seyitberdyev used a wrench to kill 5 people in 2018, Turkmenistan.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

war criminal, Denethor and Arano like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unusual weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unusual weapons   Unusual weapons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unusual weapons
Page 1 of 1