Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brian Clyde: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92217
Forum Reputation : 575

Brian Clyde: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know  Empty
PostSubject: Brian Clyde: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know    Brian Clyde: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2019 6:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Pretty good article, I recommend everyone should read to learn more about how cringey this Nazi scumbag was.

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brian Clyde: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know    Brian Clyde: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2019 9:58 pm

I wonder if we will ever learn anything about his motive. I want to know why exactly he picked that courthouse. His motive is probably obvious: politics. But, I'm curious as to why the idiot picked a court house. Surely he would have known that a courthouse would have at least some kind of protection against an attack like this.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 86103
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Brian Clyde: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know    Brian Clyde: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2019 3:55 am

Finally, a 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know article that isn't short and isn't just random facts about the shooting.
Good article, I'd recommend.
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64358
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: Brian Clyde: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know    Brian Clyde: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2019 11:43 am

hvernon wrote:
I wonder if we will ever learn anything about his motive. I want to know why exactly he picked that courthouse. His motive is probably obvious: politics. But, I'm curious as to why the idiot picked a court house. Surely he would have known that a courthouse would have at least some kind of protection against an attack like this.

If you want to know why he picked a courthouse, check his “power” video.
Back to top Go down
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 104862
Forum Reputation : 143

PostSubject: Re: Brian Clyde: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know    Brian Clyde: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2019 5:06 pm

cellphone video of shooting
Photographer that took the photo of Brian is the person on the right

And destiny is proving to be absent from my life.
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92217
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Brian Clyde: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know    Brian Clyde: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 2:41 pm

The Mall Secruity guard who killed him:

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian Clyde: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know    Brian Clyde: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian Clyde: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
Page 1 of 1