Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mass stabbings

Go down 
+26
Vraggoe
Engel
Arano
देवा
Lovely_Jam
Sixztty
CSIAgent
QStrange
Can-Kashi
ZELLAweistDAY3
humanity is overrated
Achlys
dyonqqr
Saoradh
lognifiiskurk
perfection
Futility
MysterionSZAF
QuestionMark
Carnifex879
InsaneIntruder
UncontinuedProcess
Tommy QTR
Primate Murder
exceptionella
Prednisolone
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
QStrange

Contribution Points : 19255
Forum Reputation : 29

Mass stabbings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass stabbings   Mass stabbings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2022 6:42 am

QStrange wrote:
Mass stabbings (US):

John Murphy - 5 dead, 4 wounded (1909)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Julian Carlton - 7 dead, 2 wounded (1914)

Julian Marcelino - 6 dead, 15 wounded (1932)
William Jomes - 4 dead, 3 wounded (1950)

Richard Speck - 8 dead (1966)

Ramon Salcido - 5 dead, 1 wounded (2 more dead and a third wounded by gunfire) (1989)

Last edited by QStrange on Thu Nov 10, 2022 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QStrange

Contribution Points : 19255
Forum Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Mass stabbings   Mass stabbings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2022 6:44 am

QStrange wrote:
QStrange wrote:
Mass stabbings (US):

John Murphy - 5 dead, 4 wounded (1909)

Julian Carlton - 7 dead, 2 wounded (1914)

Julian Marcelino - 6 dead, 15 wounded (1932)
William Jones - 4 dead, 3 wounded (1950)

Richard Speck - 8 dead (1966)

Ramon Salcido - 5 dead, 1 wounded by stabbing, 2 dead, 1 wounded by gunfire

Al-Qaeda - unknown (Daniel Lewin is often credited with being the first fatality of 9/11; mass stabbing/vehicle-ramming amok) (2001)

9/11 was the only rampage killing in the US in the 21st century that used a knife. Knives are unusual weapons in a mass murder because they tend to be "personal weapons" which in that case are mostly implicated in individual homicides to a person the victim knew. Guns , fire and bombs are not like that.
Back to top Go down
Saoradh

Saoradh

Contribution Points : 38779
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Mass stabbings   Mass stabbings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2023 5:19 pm

Bryan Christopher Kohberger - University Of Idaho Killings (4 Deaths)

Mary Russell Murders (7 Deaths)

John Geary - Limerick Stabbings (4 Deaths)

ANOMIC, Kaynhyde and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

Contribution Points : 26613
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Mass stabbings   Mass stabbings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2023 11:40 pm

2007 Liming Lime murders - 8 deaths
Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

PostSubject: Re: Mass stabbings   Mass stabbings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2023 12:43 am

2022 cuba school attack

Gulbene kindergaten attack

Back to top Go down
CSIAgent

CSIAgent

Contribution Points : 27633
Forum Reputation : 222

PostSubject: Re: Mass stabbings   Mass stabbings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2023 5:28 pm

2023 Maria Auxiliadora y San Isidro and Nuestra Señora de La Palma Church Stabbings

ZELLAweistDAY3 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

PostSubject: Re: Mass stabbings   Mass stabbings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2023 10:59 pm

2023 Pinyang stabbing - 6 deaths

This surprised me a bit because I was looking for Chinese stabbings and I didn't find anything related, I just found out about it today, and I was surprised by the number of deaths since it was a case a bit hard to find
Back to top Go down
Sixztty

Sixztty

Contribution Points : 8125
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Mass stabbings   Mass stabbings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2023 3:35 am

2012 Papua New Guinea stabbings

Daniel Yangala, a student with schizophrenia stabs 9, killing 2 and injuring 7, Yangala is later killed by civilians and his corpse abandoned near a school
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass stabbings   Mass stabbings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2023 5:39 am

Prednisolone wrote:
Does anybody read up on these? There hasn’t been too many of those here in the states. In Great Britain and Japan when some bloke runs amuck, they usually carry knives. So far in the United States, there has only been a handful of mass stabbings. Those include:

9/11
Worst act of a mass stabbing / vehicle-ramming in the US; possibly in the world. At least 6 died and 5 were injured by knives in the planes and over 2,000 others died as a result of the crashes that came afterwards.

Attica prison riot
Prior to the riots that left 39 people dead after police opened indiscriminate fire on inmates and hostages, prisoners had stabbed three fellow inmates to death with shanks in vigilant killings and bludgeoned a correctional officer to death with a soup can.

The killings that took place in Georgetown, Guyana during the Jonestown massacre
Sharon Amos had stabbed two of her children to death with a knife in the Temple’s headquarters building in Georgetown, Guyana before handing the knife over to her eldest daughter so that she then stabbed her to death with it before stabbing herself to death in a suicide pact. Didn’t happen on US soil, but it was still the second deadliest attack on US life since 1945. And I only included this one as a bonus because even though it happened in a public setting, it was still somewhat a familicide and the mother only killed two with the other two deaths being a suicide pact, and in mass murders, the perpetrator(s) are never counted. But overall, that still amounts to four deaths total.

Elliot Rodger
I remember liberals calling for more gun laws after this happened, when in reality half of the victims died from stabbing and half of those wounded were by being struck with a BMW.

Julian Carlton
Killed 7 people with an axe, injuring 2, after setting fire to a building.

1860 Wiyot massacre
Some white colonists marched into an Indian reservation, killing between 80 - 250 with axes, clubs, knives and guns.

2001 Greyhound bus attack
Some Croatian tried to hijack a Greyhound by slashing the drivers throat with a utility knife and grabbed control of the steering wheel and drove it off the road, killing 6 passengers and himself. The driver survived.

Wonderland murders
An unknown number of men entered a townhouse armed with hammers and metal pipes and killed 4, injuring 1. The crime remains unsolved, but was likely drug related.

John Murphy
Attacked co-workers with a knife at a slaughterhouse in Somerville, Massachusetts in 1909; killing 5 wounding 4.

Julian Marcelino
Ran amok through the streets of Seattle, Washington in a 30-minute rampage in 1932, leaving 6 dead and 15 wounded.

Marie Walkup
Stabbed 3 of her kids to death and strangled the last one before driving away and fatally shooting herself in Flagstaff, Arizona in 1937.

William “Willie” Jones
In 1950, Willie Jones had grabbed a large bread knife from a butcher shop and ran amuck through the streets of Brooklyn, New York; killing 4, wounding 3.  

Jose Antonio Suarez
In April 1966, Jose Torres killed his wife and 5 kids in their shared apartment in New York City, New York.

Richard Speck
In July 1966, Richard Speck had stabbed and strangled 8 female college nursing students to death in their room at a townhouse in Chicago, Illinois.

Lawrence “Pumpkin” Jackson and Robert Driskel
In September 1986, Jackson and Driskel had entered a public housing apartment in Chicago, Illinois and stabbed 5 people, killing 4, during a robbery.

Ramon Salcido
Slit the throats of his three daughters and left them to die at an abandoned trash dump, with one surviving; then stabbing his mother-in-law to death along with her two kids before shooting his wife dead and shooting two others at the Grand Cru Vineyard, killing one, wounding the other.

Anyone else heard of any mass stabbings, either in the US or elsewhere?
there are alot of mass school stabbings in china and japan osaka school massacre where 8 killed and saskatchawan mass stabbing in canada where 12 were killed by myles sanderson
Back to top Go down
Lovely_Jam

Lovely_Jam

Contribution Points : 7592
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Mass stabbings   Mass stabbings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2023 12:48 am

Berlin stabbing - 28 Wounded 0 Killed

Carnations likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass stabbings   Mass stabbings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2023 2:40 am

Lovely_Jam wrote:
Never heard of it when that?
Back to top Go down
Lovely_Jam

Lovely_Jam

Contribution Points : 7592
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Mass stabbings   Mass stabbings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2023 3:37 am

Sturmengel wrote:
Lovely_Jam wrote:
Never heard of it when that?

It happened in 2006, 16 years old Mikel P wounded 28 in a bussy street before being arrested, There were rumors about a racial attack since the place where it happened had a large immigrant population, but everything seems to indicate that the boy was simply schizophrenic.

देवा likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arano

Arano

Contribution Points : 8174
Forum Reputation : 297

PostSubject: Re: Mass stabbings   Mass stabbings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:28 pm

UncontinuedProcess wrote:
Yan Yanming: Killed 9 and wounded 3 with a knife in a attack on a high school dormitory in  Ruzhou, China back in 2004.

Anton Lundin Pettersson: Used a sword to kill 3 and injure 1 at  Kronan School in Trollhättan, Sweden in 2015.

Min Yongjun: Attacked 24 people at Chenpeng Village Primary School  in China in 2012.

Lee Chi Hang: Killed 6 people and wounded 37 with knives and chisels in Hong Kong back in1982.

Yasuaki Uwabe: Killed 5 people and injured 10 with a car and knife in an attack at Shimonoseki Station, Yamaguchi, Japan in 1999.

Yang Qingpei: Killed 19 people including members of his family with a knife in Yema, China back in 2016.

Zhao Zewei: Killed 9 students and injured 11 in an attack at a school in  Mizhi County, China back in 2018.

Wu Huanming: Killed 8 students with a cleaver at a kindergarten in Hanzhong, China in 2010 just two months after the Nanping school massacre.

2014 Kunming attack: Xinjiang separatists killed 31 people and wounded 143 at a station in Kunming, China back in 2014.

Huang Guozhen: Killed 16-17 people with a firewood knife in Qinzhou, China back in 1989.

Every article I've read about Yang Qingpei states the weapon was a pickaxe
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I wonder why they handcuffed him like this he looks so defeated

देवा likes this post

Back to top Go down
देवा

देवा

Contribution Points : 3847
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Mass stabbings   Mass stabbings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 8:47 pm

Arano wrote:

Yang Qingpei: Killed 19 people including members of his family with a knife in Yema, China back in 2016.

How’d he manage 19 with a pickaxe?
Back to top Go down
Arano

Arano

PostSubject: Re: Mass stabbings   Mass stabbings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 9:18 pm

देवा wrote:
Arano wrote:

How’d he manage 19 with a pickaxe?
3-4 (varying number in different sources) victims where children. The oldest was 72. It was an entire village he had to traverse so I'm assuming he went about it stealthily? I mean he was just attempting to kill anyone who could report him for offing his parents. Still an incredible feat. An article I read said this
The village of Yema is located high in the mountains and known for growing lilies and strawberries. Most of its residents are elderly.
Secluded area and most of his victims where old fucks.

देवा likes this post

Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 37161
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: Mass stabbings   Mass stabbings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 9:28 pm

Arano wrote:
Yan Yanming: Killed 9 and wounded 3 with a knife in a attack on a high school dormitory in  Ruzhou, China back in 2004.

Anton Lundin Pettersson: Used a sword to kill 3 and injure 1 at  Kronan School in Trollhättan, Sweden in 2015.

Min Yongjun: Attacked 24 people at Chenpeng Village Primary School  in China in 2012.

Lee Chi Hang: Killed 6 people and wounded 37 with knives and chisels in Hong Kong back in1982.

Yasuaki Uwabe: Killed 5 people and injured 10 with a car and knife in an attack at Shimonoseki Station, Yamaguchi, Japan in 1999.

Zhao Zewei: Killed 9 students and injured 11 in an attack at a school in  Mizhi County, China back in 2018.

Wu Huanming: Killed 8 students with a cleaver at a kindergarten in Hanzhong, China in 2010 just two months after the Nanping school massacre.

2014 Kunming attack: Xinjiang separatists killed 31 people and wounded 143 at a station in Kunming, China back in 2014.

Huang Guozhen: Killed 16-17 people with a firewood knife in Qinzhou, China back in 1989.

I wonder why they handcuffed him like this he looks so defeated

It looks painful too

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)
Back to top Go down
Vraggoe

Vraggoe

Contribution Points : 4399

PostSubject: Re: Mass stabbings   Mass stabbings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 1:17 pm

I love studying mass stabbings—maybe even more than shootings. There was actually one that occurred pretty recently and close to where I live. A guy stabbed 4 people with a boxcutter (clearly culturally appropriating 11 year old Japanese culture) at a McDonalds.
Back to top Go down
Arano

Arano

PostSubject: Re: Mass stabbings   Mass stabbings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 9:27 am

Unknown - 32 Killed - Siquijor, Philippines
Is there any more info on this? Yes I found out about this shit on encyclopedia dramatica blow me

CoreyVanVonWeg

Contribution Points : 8435
Forum Reputation : 80

PostSubject: Re: Mass stabbings   Mass stabbings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 11:26 am

There was a School stabbing yesterday in mexico.

Gabriel Alejandro entered a university in Jalisco and killed 2 people and injured another.

Apparently he first entered shooting with a firearm and when he ran out of bullets he started stabbing.

After his arrest, police found the body of another woman in a nearby motel who was suspected of being murdered by the same suspect.

The police did not give motives or any relationship between the victims and the suspect, although they said that they suspected that it was a crime of fanaticism since the attacker was a member of several WhatsApp groups and other social medias where famous crimes were discussed.
Back to top Go down
CoreyVanVonWeg

CoreyVanVonWeg

PostSubject: Re: Mass stabbings   Mass stabbings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 11:33 am

Arano wrote:
Unknown - 32 Killed - Siquijor, Philippines
Is there any more info on this? Yes I found out about this shit on encyclopedia dramatica blow me

There is almost no information available, the case came to light only through the interview with the commissioner, and the only source is his word.

many people on amok wiki argued about the veracity of this case, mainly because of the number of deaths and the fact that the only source was the words of the commissioner, personally, I think it is a hoax, a little-known legend from that time, or simply a story invented by the commissioner

Arano likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arano

Arano

PostSubject: Re: Mass stabbings   Mass stabbings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 9:42 pm

Febrio De-Zoysa - 6 Killed - Ottawa, Canada

xDarkRazoR likes this post

Back to top Go down
xDarkRazoR

xDarkRazoR

Contribution Points : 37487
Forum Reputation : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Mass stabbings   Mass stabbings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2024 9:00 am

CoreyVanVonWeg wrote:

Gabriel Alejandro entered a university in Jalisco and killed 2 people and injured another.

Apparently he first entered shooting with a firearm and when he ran out of bullets he started stabbing.

After his arrest, police found the body of another woman in a nearby motel who was suspected of being murdered by the same suspect.

The police did not give motives or any relationship between the victims and the suspect, although they said that they suspected that it was a crime of fanaticism since the attacker was a member of several WhatsApp groups and other social medias where famous crimes were discussed.

Was he specifically inspired by E&D?
Back to top Go down
CoreyVanVonWeg

CoreyVanVonWeg

PostSubject: Re: Mass stabbings   Mass stabbings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2024 11:51 am

xDarkRazoR wrote:
CoreyVanVonWeg wrote:

He was a Suzano copycat, he posted these photos on Facebook before the attack along with the phrase "today is the day", his profile also had photos of Guilherme Taucci Monteiro.

Honestly, I never expected a Suzano copycat outside Brazil, although it makes sense that he would identify more with them than with Columbine since they are both Latin American.

ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, xDarkRazoR, Vraggoe and nit like this post

Back to top Go down
nit

nit

Contribution Points : 2506
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Mass stabbings   Mass stabbings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2024 5:12 am

CoreyVanVonWeg wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
CoreyVanVonWeg wrote:

He was a Suzano copycat, he posted these photos on Facebook before the attack along with the phrase "today is the day", his profile also had photos of Guilherme Taucci Monteiro.

Honestly, I never expected a Suzano copycat outside Brazil, although it makes sense that he would identify more with them than with Columbine since they are both Latin American.

why do these people think they'll get any popularity like the shooter they're copying? school stabbings get forgotten in like a week

macabremacaco likes this post

Back to top Go down
Vraggoe

Vraggoe

Contribution Points : 4399

PostSubject: Re: Mass stabbings   Mass stabbings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2024 12:51 pm

nit wrote:
CoreyVanVonWeg wrote:
xDarkRazoR wrote:
CoreyVanVonWeg wrote:

why do these people think they'll get any popularity like the shooter they're copying? school stabbings get forgotten in like a week
I feel like a big reason is that some of these attackers (especially those in tcc groups) may not actually be aiming to be infamous on a wide-scale. They simply want to be another staple figure talked about in the same groups they were involved in. Someone on r/masskillers made this conclusion on Dylan Butler, (given his activity on WPD) and I have to say that I think it has merit.

ANOMIC, macabremacaco and Maldoror like this post

Back to top Go down
EclipseSun

Contribution Points : 4205
Forum Reputation : 177

PostSubject: Re: Mass stabbings   Mass stabbings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2024 8:48 am

Fyodor Panov (5 killed) - 2021

The future serial-mass killer appeared when he was only 18 years old. Fyodor Panov was sentenced to 18 years in 2004 for the murders of two women.

- “In 2004, Fyodor Panov went to jail for the murder of two women - a mother and a pregnant daughter, said people knowed into that story. He simply broke into their house and shouted, “Your death has come!” Everything happened quickly, two corpses. According to rumors, he even violated the body of one of the women. Then, to cover his tracks, he burned the house. But caught quickly."

After release in 2021,  36-years old Fedor returned to his home village of Dzhirim (Khakassia, Russia).

People in the village knew about his crime and were very afraid of the criminal’s return. Moreover, Panov, according to fellow villagers, threatened to cut off the heads of those around him, behaved aggressively and inappropriately, said that he was afraid to drink alcohol because he was “losing his head,” but he drank anyway, and also stated that he had schizophrenia. But there was one person who did not treat Panov as a murderer - her name was Marina. One way or another, a relationship began between them. Marina specially came to Dzhirim from Abakan to meet her lover, although she was married. But at some point they decided to ruin the relationship.

Panov couldn’t stand this. He decided to take revenge on the girl, and to do it as cynically and cruelly as possible.

On August 5, 2021, while drunked he came to the house where Marina’s family lived. He started to break in, Marina’s mother Svetlana opened the door for him. He stabbed her 16 times and cut her throat. Then he stabbed to death 4 people one by one. Eight-year-old Alina hid behind the table, but he found her and also cut her throat. Then Panov washed himself in the bath and call Marina and say that he killed her entire family.

After the massacre of the family, he broke into another house - a mother and two young children live there. What saved her was that she managed to close herself. Shortly after, villagers hit him with a car, tied up, and then handed him over to the police.

In total, he took the lives of 8 people.

Fyodor Panov sentenced to life imprisonment in 2022, forever at last.

Panov in a court:

Knife used to kill:

Engel, ANOMIC and war criminal like this post

Back to top Go down
EclipseSun

Contribution Points : 4205
Forum Reputation : 177

PostSubject: Re: Mass stabbings   Mass stabbings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2024 6:00 pm

Shoyadbek Ismonaliev (5 killed) - 2021

Due to strict government censorship (even more tighter than in ru), very little is known about mass murderers in Central Asia, and about crimes in general.
What we know about Shoyandek is he was born in Uzbekistan in 1997 and before 2021 he was working in Russia. Shoyad worked in a pork slaughterhouse, so he knew how to cut meat properly. And returning to his homeland in Uzbekistan, he was able to show his talents.

On the night of July 28-29, 2021, five people were brutally killed in the suburbs of Tashkent. The killer flew to Tashkent from Russia on July 26, the return ticket was for July 29. He came into the house, waiting for everyone to fall asleep. The door was open - in the mahalla, consisting of standard houses, everyone knew each other and did not expect danger. He carefully planned the murder: he knew the location of the rooms, brought two knives with him, and stopped a taxi where there were no security cameras.

The first stab was received by the youngest girl Madina, who was sleeping in the house near the front door. Hearing Madina’s scream, her father, brother Kayum and a hired worker ran out and were also fatally stabbed. After Shoyadbek stabbed eldest daughter Malika four times. It all took no more than 10 minutes. He then washed his hands and returned to the taxi and asked to be taken to the airport hoping to fly away, but was detained soon.

Later it turned out that for several months he had been insulting this family in social networks, threatening to kill them. He knew the family previously and had problems with them over money and marriage refusal.
Killer's instalgramm account is still active, atlought it's empty: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

screenshots of threats to victims in instagram:

Shoyadbek Ismonaliev sentenced to life imprisoment in December 2021.

Engel, ANOMIC, xDarkRazoR and war criminal like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass stabbings   Mass stabbings - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass stabbings
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2