Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

new photo dylan and byron

Go down 
+19
LadyStardust
true_crime
mbiholding
Guest83142
Jenn
Lizpuff
NeedaHaircut
SandraSmit19
beautifullyunconventional
W.A.R.
libertine1996
anxtt
Gold Digger
HanShotFirst
Runes
Amarantha
Screamingophelia
C_U_S_T_Y_S_M
Missdark
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193507
Forum Reputation : 1317

new photo dylan and byron - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new photo dylan and byron   new photo dylan and byron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2019 9:25 pm

It does not surprise me that many pictures of Dylan are of him eating LOL.

PostSubject: Re: new photo dylan and byron   new photo dylan and byron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2019 11:58 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:

These pictures noticeably become lesser as he ages and it gets closer to the massacre. Think about all these pictures of him eating and then how often we see him eat in the Basement Tapes (or what it told to us in the transcripts). He lost so much weight there at the end. It's really sad how thin he was. You can really tell how badly his depression and rage affected him.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: new photo dylan and byron   new photo dylan and byron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2019 7:43 am

hvernon wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

These pictures noticeably become lesser as he ages and it gets closer to the massacre. Think about all these pictures of him eating and then how often we see him eat in the Basement Tapes (or what it told to us in the transcripts). He lost so much weight there at the end. It's really sad how thin he was. You can really tell how badly his depression and rage affected him.

I agree.

His eyes also don’t crinkle when he smiles. He’s so far gone. Even in hitmen for hire he gets such a friendly one.

I’m not sure how he kept it together so much. I really wish we had more insite into Erics last couple of months.

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96449
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: new photo dylan and byron   new photo dylan and byron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2019 8:54 am

I havent been able to watch yet but like the pictures. He almost looks like a completely diff person with shorter hair and more weight on him

Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119058
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: new photo dylan and byron   new photo dylan and byron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2019 9:19 am

Thank you for sharing all these new pictures of Dylan.

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: new photo dylan and byron   new photo dylan and byron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2019 11:27 am

I Wonder since we have now so many pictures of Dylan that show how much he devolved towards the end, If it’s going to make it easier for people to say oh yes he definitely was the depressed one. Especially since Eric didn’t seem to change on the outside so much. I think this is really going to reinforce the depressive / psychopath narrative

johncena likes this post

Back to top Go down
Guest83142

Contribution Points : 70598
Forum Reputation : 163

PostSubject: Re: new photo dylan and byron   new photo dylan and byron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2019 5:06 pm

Last edited by Guest83142 on Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:47 am; edited 3 times in total

johncena likes this post

Back to top Go down
mbiholding

Contribution Points : 48550
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: new photo dylan and byron   new photo dylan and byron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2019 8:27 pm

Didn't Dykeman share a photo with the media of Dylan eating a donut or McMuffin on 04/19?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: new photo dylan and byron   new photo dylan and byron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2019 9:05 pm

mbiholding wrote:
Didn't Dykeman share a photo with the media of Dylan eating a donut or McMuffin on 04/19?

I don’t know if it was the 19th but yes.

true_crime

Contribution Points : 58824
Forum Reputation : 296

PostSubject: Re: new photo dylan and byron   new photo dylan and byron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2019 1:32 am

Eric’s freshman dance, the only photos we have of him dressed up for a dance/prom:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Another image of Dylan’s senior prom when he kept fooling around with the camera and took a photo of himself (someone posted it a couple of weeks ago):

All credit goes to Tumblr.

Someone commented that they were surprised at how much Dylan was able to keep it together the last few weeks and days of his life. It’s heartbreaking to think about how much he suffered in his own personal hell and the agony he endured, and how he suffered through all of this in complete silence.

It’s also heartbreaking to go through these pictures and think about what could have become of both boys, but especially Dylan. High school feels like forever when you’re not in the “in” crowd, and it’s definitely brutal if you’re also dealing with mental health. Little things that are insignificant as an adult were huge then- everything was magnified.

It’s obvious from interviews and pictures that the Klebolds were loving parents who took at least some role in their children’s lives. They definitely would have gotten Dylan the help he needed.

Gold Digger

Contribution Points : 53514
Forum Reputation : 177

PostSubject: Re: new photo dylan and byron   new photo dylan and byron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 1:18 pm

Where is the pic of Dylan with the donut on the 19th.

PostSubject: Re: new photo dylan and byron   new photo dylan and byron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 3:21 pm

Gold Digger wrote:
Where is the pic of Dylan with the donut on the 19th.

Back to top Go down
Guest83142

Contribution Points : 70598
Forum Reputation : 163

PostSubject: Re: new photo dylan and byron   new photo dylan and byron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 3:27 pm

Last edited by Guest83142 on Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:47 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
LadyStardust

LadyStardust

Contribution Points : 51617
Forum Reputation : 387

PostSubject: Re: new photo dylan and byron   new photo dylan and byron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 5:39 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
W.A.R. wrote:
He looked better with shorter hair - Looks like it had actually seen some shampoo Laughing

I agree and with more weight on him

I guess I'm in the minority here - I like the long hair on Dylan! He had a little more style with the long hair.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: new photo dylan and byron   new photo dylan and byron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2019 6:15 pm

LadyStardust wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
W.A.R. wrote:
He looked better with shorter hair - Looks like it had actually seen some shampoo Laughing

I agree and with more weight on him

I guess I'm in the minority here - I like the long hair on Dylan! He had a little more style with the long hair.

There are some pictures and stuff that he looks really nice with a longer style, above is one of them.

Contribution Points : 92306
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: new photo dylan and byron   new photo dylan and byron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2019 6:47 am

Eric & Dylan promoting for L'Oréal

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new photo dylan and byron   new photo dylan and byron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2019 4:23 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I Wonder since we have now so many pictures of Dylan that show how much he devolved towards the end,  If it’s going to make it easier for people to say oh yes he definitely was the depressed one. Especially since Eric didn’t seem to change on the outside so much. I think this is really going to reinforce the depressive / psychopath narrative

I don't think anyone disputes Dylan was a depressed one. I'm not sure if he was the depressed one while Eric was the cold psycho though. We have too few pics of Eric from his last days. I would still wager it harmed him less mentally and possibly also physically.

One thing I find mind-boggling is that Dylan's parents did not notice. I understand it's harder to spot these gradual changes if you see the person day-to-day. I also reckon the close relatives are more prone to denial. But what about the distant ones? Uncles, aunts? Nobody noticed or said 'hey, Dylan has been looking haggard lately, is he okay?'

Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

Contribution Points : 76611
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: new photo dylan and byron   new photo dylan and byron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 8:40 pm

"Now Jim, be careful when you're putting on the corsage"... - "American Pie," four months after NBK (and 20 years ago last week!)
Back to top Go down
theartofwar

theartofwar

Contribution Points : 35107
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: new photo dylan and byron   new photo dylan and byron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2020 8:21 pm

sorry for the bump, does anyone have a link to american tragedy? the google photos link doesn't work anymore.

REBELVODKA

Contribution Points : 47564
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: new photo dylan and byron   new photo dylan and byron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2020 10:47 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Still cannot figure out what he’s holding.  Lol

A bag of cocaine (sorry)

PostSubject: Re: new photo dylan and byron   new photo dylan and byron - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new photo dylan and byron
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2