Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Could this be a hint about a BBS where Eric and Dylan used to play Doom?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amarantha

Amarantha

Contribution Points : 73297
Forum Reputation : 211

Could this be a hint about a BBS where Eric and Dylan used to play Doom? Empty
PostSubject: Could this be a hint about a BBS where Eric and Dylan used to play Doom?    Could this be a hint about a BBS where Eric and Dylan used to play Doom? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2019 6:06 am

so I was browsing Reddit and I stumbled upon this

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

then the discussion was cross-posted to the Columbine subreddit with a significant particular:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and it turns out that "Mystical Realms" is a BBS actually exists (found it there [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and it hosts many games that can be played through Telnet (some of which, I bet, were E&D favorites)

your thoughts on this?

Contribution Points : 49030
Forum Reputation : 40

Could this be a hint about a BBS where Eric and Dylan used to play Doom? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could this be a hint about a BBS where Eric and Dylan used to play Doom?    Could this be a hint about a BBS where Eric and Dylan used to play Doom? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2019 8:48 am

I saw that as well. I guess I'm skeptical because the Internet Archive doesn't have anything prior to 2009. You'd think there would be at least something if it's been up that long. Unless the URL scheme for tripod changed. I mean, they have my crappy GeoCities page that I used to practice HTML in 2001 of all things.

Probably chalk it up to one of those things we will never know for certain.
Back to top Go down

Could this be a hint about a BBS where Eric and Dylan used to play Doom?
Page 1 of 1