Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deadliest shooting done by 1 person?

Go down 
+5
Koltin
VoDKaComeHere
MysterionSZAF
Tommy QTR
vincent
9 posters
AuthorMessage
vincent

Contribution Points : 45272
Forum Reputation : 0

Deadliest shooting done by 1 person? Empty
PostSubject: Deadliest shooting done by 1 person?   Deadliest shooting done by 1 person? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2019 7:43 pm

wich is the deadliest shooting done by 1 person? Very Happy

i cant think of anyone that shot more people than anders breivik Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 92367
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest shooting done by 1 person?   Deadliest shooting done by 1 person? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2019 8:03 pm

Definitely Las Vegas

-Lil Peep
Back to top Go down
MysterionSZAF

Contribution Points : 46009
Forum Reputation : 83

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest shooting done by 1 person?   Deadliest shooting done by 1 person? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2019 9:04 pm

The Las Vegas shooting definitely was the massacre with the biggest number of causalities perpetrated by a single person; however, if you're talking about which shooting had the most efficient killings, that probably was Sandy Hook.
Just by seeing the kill-to-injure ratio you can already tell that you'd have more chances surviving the Las Vegas shooting than Sandy Hook.
Back to top Go down
vincent

Contribution Points : 45272

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest shooting done by 1 person?   Deadliest shooting done by 1 person? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2019 5:42 pm

MysterionSZAF wrote:
The Las Vegas shooting definitely was the massacre with the biggest number of causalities perpetrated by a single person; however, if you're talking about which shooting had the most efficient killings, that probably was Sandy Hook.
Just by seeing the kill-to-injure ratio you can already tell that you'd have more chances surviving the Las Vegas shooting than Sandy Hook.

hmmm but paddock shot and killed 59,, anders shot and killed 69,, not including the other 8 he bombed,, so i guess anders breivik has the current record UwU
Back to top Go down
VoDKaComeHere

Contribution Points : 60565
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest shooting done by 1 person?   Deadliest shooting done by 1 person? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2019 9:23 pm

Deadliest mass shooting in general is the 2011 Norway attack and deadliest school shooting is still Virginia tech by Cho
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest shooting done by 1 person?   Deadliest shooting done by 1 person? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 11:28 am

First is Anders Behring Breivik with 77 kills, second comes Stephen Paddock with 60 kills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest shooting done by 1 person?   Deadliest shooting done by 1 person? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 1:39 pm

Without a doubt anders breivik, even I was surprised to hear that he had only murdered that many people.
Back to top Go down
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 105012
Forum Reputation : 143

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest shooting done by 1 person?   Deadliest shooting done by 1 person? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 4:54 pm

margaflor wrote:
Without a doubt anders breivik, even I was surprised to hear that he had only murdered that many people.
He did make two 112(911) calls to saying that he would like to surrender on Utøya.
Here's an archive of the translated calls

And destiny is proving to be absent from my life.
Back to top Go down
Mr Bubbless
Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 39596
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest shooting done by 1 person?   Deadliest shooting done by 1 person? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 8:33 am

[REDACTED]

Last edited by Mr Bubbless on Sat May 29, 2021 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61339
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest shooting done by 1 person?   Deadliest shooting done by 1 person? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 6:02 pm

Anders Breivik and Seung Hui Cho

Luci

Contribution Points : 40453
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest shooting done by 1 person?   Deadliest shooting done by 1 person? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2021 3:50 pm

Anders Breivik
Stephen Paddock
Woo Bum Kon
Brenton Tarrant
and Omar Mateen

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down
Cresearch

Cresearch

Contribution Points : 27089

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest shooting done by 1 person?   Deadliest shooting done by 1 person? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 1:20 pm

Vladislav roslyankov because of the use of bombs and being methodicall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadliest shooting done by 1 person?   Deadliest shooting done by 1 person? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deadliest shooting done by 1 person?
Page 1 of 1