Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What boots did eric wear during the shooting?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
vincent

Contribution Points : 44972
Forum Reputation : 0

What boots did eric wear during the shooting? Empty
PostSubject: What boots did eric wear during the shooting?   What boots did eric wear during the shooting? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2019 5:53 pm

title,, uwu
Back to top Go down
spidEr

spidEr

Contribution Points : 69701
Forum Reputation : 145

PostSubject: Re: What boots did eric wear during the shooting?   What boots did eric wear during the shooting? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 8:55 am

no idea the brand, but they were leather patrol boots [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
LønelyAnarchist

LønelyAnarchist

Contribution Points : 39619
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: What boots did eric wear during the shooting?   What boots did eric wear during the shooting? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2020 12:16 pm

Eric wore a brand called Original SWAT. They are 9 inch boots with NO side zipper
Back to top Go down
Atomkrieg

Atomkrieg

Contribution Points : 39387
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: What boots did eric wear during the shooting?   What boots did eric wear during the shooting? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2020 6:09 pm

ORIGINAL SWAT, think it was 10', with no side zipper, and Dylan, 9/10' (I forgot) ORIGINAL SWAT w/ NO side zipper, but a different model, if you look ORIGINAL SWAT up on ebay and browse you'll probably find them, and if you do please post the link lol.

LønelyAnarchist

Contribution Points : 39619
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: What boots did eric wear during the shooting?   What boots did eric wear during the shooting? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2020 6:18 pm

I'm probably 100% positive, these are the boots he wore on 4/20 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Of deceit
Wake me up in Anarchy
Back to top Go down
Atomkrieg

Atomkrieg

PostSubject: Re: What boots did eric wear during the shooting?   What boots did eric wear during the shooting? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2020 6:23 pm

N.W.S. Productions wrote:
I'm probably 100% positive, these are the boots he wore on 4/20

Harris or Klebold?

Atomkrieg

PostSubject: Re: What boots did eric wear during the shooting?   What boots did eric wear during the shooting? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2020 6:28 pm

feelmywrath wrote:
N.W.S. Productions wrote:
I'm probably 100% positive, these are the boots he wore on 4/20

Harris or Klebold?

NVM, It's harris, I can see the branding on the sole is exactly the same lol.

PostSubject: Re: What boots did eric wear during the shooting?   What boots did eric wear during the shooting? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2020 11:02 pm

feelmywrath wrote:
ORIGINAL SWAT, think it was 10', with no side zipper, and Dylan, 9/10' (I forgot) ORIGINAL SWAT w/ NO side zipper, but a different model, if you look ORIGINAL SWAT up on ebay and browse you'll probably find them, and if you do please post the link lol.

So they both wore the same brand of boots? Source?
Back to top Go down
Atomkrieg

Atomkrieg

PostSubject: Re: What boots did eric wear during the shooting?   What boots did eric wear during the shooting? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2020 2:40 am

TheOne99 wrote:
feelmywrath wrote:

So they both wore the same brand of boots? Source?

Source? Suicide photos.

The side-on picture for Dylan, it shows the upper half of the boot, which has an uncanny resemblance to the linked pair.
In the same pic, Eric's boots (being blurred, and hard to see) look exactly the same.

In the linked amazon post, you can see a white square/rectangle like branding on the sole, on the front-on picture Eric's
have the same branding, I'd say these two piece together into buying them at the same time, or Eric asking
Dylan what ones he bought, as we know Eric liked to copy Dylan, I wouldn't be suprised.

PostSubject: Re: What boots did eric wear during the shooting?   What boots did eric wear during the shooting? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What boots did eric wear during the shooting?
Page 1 of 1