Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Randy Brown

Go down 
+5
cakeman
bradt93
Screamingophelia
thelmar
Rebbie556
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebbie556

Contribution Points : 92306
Forum Reputation : 225

Randy Brown  Empty
PostSubject: Randy Brown    Randy Brown  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2019 1:02 pm

Ya'll have to check this out!

Randy Brown Yells At Colorado's Attorney General And Jefferson County District Attorney

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
thelmar

thelmar

Contribution Points : 83032
Forum Reputation : 3068

Randy Brown  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown    Randy Brown  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2019 2:15 pm

He's done this a few times with different officials. He calls them out in front of the press and they all look just as weary as the Attorney General. I bet they'd scan the audience ahead of time and their hearts would sink if they saw him or Judy out there.
I firmly believe Randy is a huge reason why so much was made public; he never backed down from this fight. Even today.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193507
Forum Reputation : 1317

Randy Brown  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown    Randy Brown  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2019 3:01 pm

I missed it by a day, but when We Are Columbine came out in Denver, Randy went to the panel and took Mr. DeAngelis to task. I didn't know about it until after I went. I asked Mr. D a few questions about his student outreach after and also how he feels about the media and current shootings.

While there is a lot I don't like about Judy, I appreciate Randy still being vocal.

His comment on the FB page was also taken down.

Randy Brown  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown    Randy Brown  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2019 9:00 pm

thelmar wrote:
He's done this a few times with different officials. He calls them out in front of the press and they all look just as weary as the Attorney General. I bet they'd scan the audience ahead of time and their hearts would sink if they saw him or Judy out there.
I firmly believe Randy is a huge reason why so much was made public; he never backed down from this fight. Even today.

I am certainly critical of the Browns for being so nosy, but if it weren't for Randy Brown being so nosy about Columbine then we would not have much of the information that we do. I am surprised he hasn't gotten himself banned from any of these public events.
Back to top Go down
bradt93

Contribution Points : 91306
Forum Reputation : 255

Randy Brown  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown    Randy Brown  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2019 9:11 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I missed it by a day, but when We Are Columbine came out in Denver, Randy went to the panel and took Mr. DeAngelis to task. I didn't know about it until after I went. I asked Mr. D a few questions about his student outreach after and also how he feels about the media and current shootings.

While there is a lot I don't like about Judy, I appreciate Randy still being vocal.

His comment on the FB page was also taken down.
He commented on my YT posts on his channel about Frank DeAngelis and he agrees about the school environment he created. It sounds like he doesn't care much for him either.

cakeman

Contribution Points : 80772
Forum Reputation : 1491

Randy Brown  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown    Randy Brown  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2019 9:18 pm

Randy Brown be like "I'm a clueless boomer, teach the kids about MLK and nonviolence, bullying caused this"

Toxic school environment that causes mass shooting be like have a giant mural of MLK behind the stairs.  Even wonder if that's why they didn't release the 5th cafeteria camera.
Back to top Go down
HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

Contribution Points : 64612
Forum Reputation : 1210

Randy Brown  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown    Randy Brown  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2019 9:11 am

I only wish I was as passionate about something as Randy is about Columbine

Contribution Points : 63595
Forum Reputation : 25

Randy Brown  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown    Randy Brown  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2019 8:38 am

just found out that crazy eric harris fangirl lynn ann is befriended with randy brown on facebook. if only he knows...

if you want some post halloween vibes, just check out her facebook page. she looks more awesome than ever Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SandraSmit19

SandraSmit19

Contribution Points : 103319
Forum Reputation : 235

Randy Brown  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown    Randy Brown  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2019 8:19 pm

303 wrote:
just found out that crazy eric harris fangirl lynn ann is befriended with randy brown on facebook. if only he knows...

if you want some post halloween vibes, just check out her facebook page. she looks more awesome than ever Very Happy  

Facebook can be a very disturbing place Shocked I went to this Lynn Ann's page which was disturbing in and of itself (she calls Eric and Dylan the true victims and makes fun of the thirteen victims) and then suddenly I was on Lia Johnson's page, who claims to love Dylan and has a relationship with David Dowling, which may or may not be a real person but is certainly someone who is pretending to be Dylan (at least from time to time). And there's all kinds of people claiming to have the last name Klebold leaving comments on these pages (one of whom actually has Eric and Dylan's suicide picture as their profile picture). So yeah... got kind of deep into those pages and had to fight my way back out Razz

true_crime

Contribution Points : 58824
Forum Reputation : 296

Randy Brown  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown    Randy Brown  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2019 12:10 am

303 wrote:

if you want some post halloween vibes, just check out her facebook page. she looks more awesome than ever [smiley][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

When doing a friends search I couldn’t find her.

Randy Brown  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Brown    Randy Brown  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randy Brown
Page 1 of 1