Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is it true?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Is it true? Empty
PostSubject: Is it true?   Is it true? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 3:21 pm

That Dylan and Eric were riding their bikes through the parking lot of the school at 5 AM that morning?
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118908
Forum Reputation : 1004

Is it true? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it true?   Is it true? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 3:22 pm

It is possible. Dylan was, after all, cruising around town in his Hawaiian shirt eating Burger King.

Back to top Go down

Is it true? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it true?   Is it true? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 4:25 pm

Jenn wrote:
It is possible. Dylan was, after all, cruising around town in his Hawaiian shirt eating Burger King.

True, that.  LOL
Back to top Go down
SandraSmit19

SandraSmit19

Contribution Points : 103169
Forum Reputation : 235

Is it true? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it true?   Is it true? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:25 pm

Jenn wrote:

Laughing 

Contribution Points : 97064
Forum Reputation : 0

Is it true? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it true?   Is it true? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 7:24 pm

Had we not established they were Wendy's french fries? Getting mixed up in the trivia.

"Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do? My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape."
- American Psycho - Bret Easton Ellis (1991)
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118908
Forum Reputation : 1004

Is it true? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it true?   Is it true? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 7:31 pm

JayJay wrote:
Had we not established they were Wendy's french fries? Getting mixed up in the trivia.
He wasn't even eating french fries! He wouldn't have had time to eat fries because 1. Burger King serves breakfast until 11 and we know Dylan had already taken the Hawaiian shirt off by the time they said the "goodbye message" at 10:30 and 2. Wendy's does not serve breakfast. They don't open until 11. So there is no way Dylan went to Wendy's.

So this leads us to the conclusion that 1. Dylan ate hash browns and not fries and 2. He got those hash browns at Burger King, because Wendy's was closed and does not serve breakfast!

Back to top Go down
JayJay

Contribution Points : 97064

Is it true? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it true?   Is it true? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 7:37 pm

Jenn wrote:
JayJay wrote:
He wasn't even eating french fries! He wouldn't have had time to eat fries because 1. Burger King serves breakfast until 11 and we know Dylan had already taken the Hawaiian shirt off by the time they said the "goodbye message" at 10:30 and 2. Wendy's does not serve breakfast. They don't open until 11. So there is no way Dylan went to Wendy's.

So this leads us to the conclusion that 1. Dylan ate hash browns and not fries and 2. He got those hash browns at Burger King, because Wendy's was closed and does not serve breakfast!

Ohhhh. That clears up a lot of things. The Hawaiian shirt/ Hashbrown theory along with your theory of the suicide in the library shows implacable detective-like logic on your part.

"Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do? My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape."
- American Psycho - Bret Easton Ellis (1991)
Back to top Go down

Is it true? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it true?   Is it true? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:32 pm

JayJay wrote:
Jenn wrote:
JayJay wrote:

Ohhhh. That clears up a lot of things. The Hawaiian shirt/ Hashbrown theory along with your theory of the suicide in the library shows implacable detective-like logic on your part.
Yep, just like I'd never lose to you in trivia.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Chagrin

Contribution Points : 100706

Is it true? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it true?   Is it true? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 1:11 am

JayJay wrote:
Jenn wrote:
JayJay wrote:

I guess he was hurting for some Burger King after passing it up the day before  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is it true? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it true?   Is it true? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it true?
Page 1 of 1