Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam’s eyes

Go down 
+6
Lostboys
ArjyBajy
KMFDM
Tesla101
QuestionMark
Butterbean
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Butterbean

Contribution Points : 43935
Forum Reputation : 0

Adam’s eyes Empty
PostSubject: Adam’s eyes   Adam’s eyes Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 3:26 pm

I can’t believe it, but I can’t find an answer to my question. Why were his eyes so weirdly wide open in so many pics?
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120403
Forum Reputation : 3191

Adam’s eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam’s eyes   Adam’s eyes Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 6:48 pm

It's what I like to call the autist stare. It's a look that some autistic people have because of their poor ability to communicate body language.

FrauSmiggles and jubjubpuffball like this post

Back to top Go down
Butterbean

Adam’s eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam’s eyes   Adam’s eyes Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:27 pm

Thanks. I’ve never seen it before.
Back to top Go down

Adam’s eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam’s eyes   Adam’s eyes Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 9:25 pm

none

Last edited by Torque187 on Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Adam’s eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam’s eyes   Adam’s eyes Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 7:23 am

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Butterbean

Adam’s eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam’s eyes   Adam’s eyes Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 10:49 am

Do y’all think Adam walked around the school shooting people with this expression then? He didn’t seem socially awkward or anxious in what I’ve read he said and how he acted while killing.

I guess pointing guns at tiny children trapped in closets gave him a lot of confidence. /sarcasm
Back to top Go down
Tesla101

Tesla101

Contribution Points : 47929
Forum Reputation : 135

Adam’s eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam’s eyes   Adam’s eyes Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 4:48 am

Butterbean wrote:
Do y’all think Adam walked around the school shooting people with this expression then? He didn’t seem socially awkward or anxious in what I’ve read he said and how he acted while killing.  

I guess pointing guns at tiny children trapped in closets gave him a lot of confidence. /sarcasm

Wasn't he wearing sunglasses the whole time?
Back to top Go down
KMFDM

Contribution Points : 48743
Forum Reputation : 55

Adam’s eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam’s eyes   Adam’s eyes Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 10:23 am

I don't think there's anything weird about it. I've had the same exact look in most of the photos taken of me since early childhood.

"The solution is Walther." -Matti Juhani Saari

anna444 and FrauSmiggles like this post

Back to top Go down
ArjyBajy

ArjyBajy

Contribution Points : 42516

Adam’s eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam’s eyes   Adam’s eyes Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 11:50 am

I noticed that, in earlier pictures he didn't look too bad but the infamous image on his, I'm guessing, driving license makes him look like a very peculiar person.
Back to top Go down
Butterbean

Adam’s eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam’s eyes   Adam’s eyes Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 11:11 pm

I don’t know if he was wearing sunglasses as I know very little about it all, but that seems like it would be even scarier.
Back to top Go down
Lostboys

Lostboys

Contribution Points : 41656
Forum Reputation : 80

Adam’s eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam’s eyes   Adam’s eyes Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2019 7:26 am

Tesla101 wrote:
Butterbean wrote:

That's pretty cringe
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120403
Forum Reputation : 3191

Adam’s eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam’s eyes   Adam’s eyes Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2019 8:35 pm

Lostboys wrote:
Tesla101 wrote:
Butterbean wrote:

That's pretty cringe

Actually I don't think it was a stylistic choice, at least in the sense that it was to look "cool" or intimidating. Adam hated sunlight, so he probably wore the sunglasses more to shield his eyes than anything else.

FrauSmiggles likes this post

Back to top Go down

Adam’s eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam’s eyes   Adam’s eyes Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2019 10:14 am

It could have something to do with the fact he refrained for so long he became extremely sensitive to all kinds of light, camera flash included, and his stare was a result of not wanting to blink.

I have my fair share of pics like that.
Back to top Go down
Lostboys

Lostboys

Contribution Points : 41656
Forum Reputation : 80

Adam’s eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam’s eyes   Adam’s eyes Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2019 2:53 pm

Quote :
Actually I don't think it was a stylistic choice, at least in the sense that it was to look "cool" or intimidating. Adam hated sunlight, so he probably wore the sunglasses more to shield his eyes than anything else.

I have to admit I too have quite the sensitive eyes & dislike bright lights
Warm lower lighting is perfect
Wouldn't go so far as to put bin bags up though but to each his own

FrauSmiggles likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

Contribution Points : 19909
Forum Reputation : 156

Adam’s eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam’s eyes   Adam’s eyes Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2022 5:50 pm

Sometimes that shark looks right at ya. Right into your eyes. And the thing about a shark is he’s got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll’s eyes. When he comes at ya, he doesn’t even seem to be livin’… ’til he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then… ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin’. The ocean turns red, and despite all your poundin’ and your hollerin’ those sharks come in and… they rip you to pieces.

Rest In Peace, Pekka-Eric Auvinen (June 4th, 1989 - November 7th, 2007)

"I hate you and the way you are! You all have to die! Since I was 6, you've all been taking the piss out of me! Now you're going to pay! [...] Finally, I want to apologise for all this to the people who mean something to me or who were ever good to me! I'm gone" - Bastian Bosse 

"I guess it just wasn't there night" - Richard Benjamin Speck 

"There's a devil in me there's a devil in all of use" - Sidney Charles Cooke

"My favourite comedy is the Christchurch livestream that part where he shoots the things is funny as hell" - Andrews Bearing Barwick

ANOMIC, NEXT STEP UP, tellecat and FrauSmiggles like this post

Back to top Go down
joaingo

Contribution Points : 14766
Forum Reputation : 27

Adam’s eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam’s eyes   Adam’s eyes Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2023 8:21 pm

Butterbean wrote:

im sure he did , i think ive read somewhere before that while adam was committing the massacre he had no expression on his face but I cannot seem to remember where

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Йозеф Геббельс

Йозеф Геббельс

Contribution Points : 12067
Forum Reputation : 62

Adam’s eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam’s eyes   Adam’s eyes Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2023 1:12 pm

sanpaku eyes
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42808
Forum Reputation : 720

Adam’s eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam’s eyes   Adam’s eyes Icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2023 10:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

TheNeuroSurge, Amokauliflower, ANOMIC and Йозеф Геббельс like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adam’s eyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam’s eyes   Adam’s eyes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adam’s eyes
Page 1 of 1