Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do you think of Adam?

Go down 
+13
NEXT STEP UP
majipan
myshame
yash buddha
Galois
QuestionMark
shockingdoom
M A T R I X
mrbaby56
Kinkeloukaitis
shootemup
lognifiiskurk
Luci
17 posters
AuthorMessage

What do you think of Adam? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think of Adam?   What do you think of Adam? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2021 3:40 pm

(Deleted)

Last edited by 9mmtomyhead on Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 40053
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Adam?   What do you think of Adam? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2021 4:51 pm

Not really TBH. I just find what he did to be apalling and I just dislike him and his copycats in general.(Jesse Osborne).

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60939
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Adam?   What do you think of Adam? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2021 5:57 pm

I find his opinions on things interesting, as it gives an insight into who he was and what was going on inside his head. However, what he did was absolutely appalling and despicable.

Koltin, Luci and shootemup like this post

Back to top Go down
shootemup

shootemup

Contribution Points : 30195
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Adam?   What do you think of Adam? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2021 6:04 pm

i think his lack of motive and views on things are interesting but his crime is disgusting and animalistic

lognifiiskurk likes this post

Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Adam?   What do you think of Adam? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2021 6:10 pm

shootemup wrote:
i think his lack of motive and views on things are interesting but his crime is disgusting and animalistic
His lack of motive leaves a lot to be interpreted, so that has to draw people into the case.

Luci

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Adam?   What do you think of Adam? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2021 6:25 pm

shootemup wrote:

Exactly. Why target an elementary school? 11 DAYS BEFORE FUCKING CHRISTMAS? It's fucked up IMO.

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Adam?   What do you think of Adam? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2021 6:27 pm

don't want to seem overly harsh but he seemed like a real JERK!
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Adam?   What do you think of Adam? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2021 6:34 pm

Killing children makes you a bit more than a jerk.

Luci

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Adam?   What do you think of Adam? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2021 6:55 pm

lognifiiskurk wrote:

It does. Killing children shouldn't even happen in the first place. Why do people hurt kids? Why? What do they gain from it?

-Jeff Weise
Back to top Go down
Kinkeloukaitis

Kinkeloukaitis

Contribution Points : 43980
Forum Reputation : 102

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Adam?   What do you think of Adam? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2021 9:00 pm

I respect him because he knew Eric Borel... otherwise I think he's pretty special. He had a lot of mental problems...

Engel likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Adam?   What do you think of Adam? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2021 9:29 pm

God damn he's overrated now. Also people exxagerate how intelligent he was lol he wasn't that special just a recluse which makes ppl think he was some genius or something also his spreadsheet sucked
Back to top Go down
Kinkeloukaitis

Kinkeloukaitis

Contribution Points : 43980
Forum Reputation : 102

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Adam?   What do you think of Adam? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2021 9:51 pm

Sturmer wrote:
God damn he's overrated now. Also people exxagerate how intelligent he was lol he wasn't that special just a recluse which makes ppl think he was some genius or something also his spreadsheet sucked

When I said he was special it's in the sense that he's weird.
Back to top Go down
mrbaby56

mrbaby56

Contribution Points : 62095

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Adam?   What do you think of Adam? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2021 3:04 am

pluviam wrote:

Was that a Norm McDonald reference?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Adam?   What do you think of Adam? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2021 4:52 am

mrbaby56 wrote:
pluviam wrote:

Was that a Norm McDonald reference? 
yup. glad to see someone pick up on it.
Back to top Go down
M A T R I X

M A T R I X

Contribution Points : 29700

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Adam?   What do you think of Adam? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2021 10:14 am

he just acts like a pedo and then he carries his attacks on children and adults. It's seems like he is interest in children and on the day of the shooting, he is killing children without lack of motives
Back to top Go down
shockingdoom

shockingdoom

Contribution Points : 56195

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Adam?   What do you think of Adam? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2021 1:40 pm

He was a strange but also a really interesting person. I remember reading the documents he wrote and that was what sparked my interest in him.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Adam?   What do you think of Adam? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2021 3:23 pm

He's very interesting, but now it kind of sucks how he's popular and the TCC is making edits about him and other crap
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120403
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Adam?   What do you think of Adam? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2021 6:05 pm

9mmtomyhead wrote:
Do you think he's interesting?

His views on civilization actually got me to think about the world around me, so that has to count for something.

DF978 wrote:
Why do people hurt kids? Why? What do they gain from it?

Well, we could try asking the billions of parents and caretakers that abused children throughout history, but I don't think we'll get satisfactory answers.

lognifiiskurk, MilverSoxie, Engel and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
Galois

Galois

Contribution Points : 33465

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Adam?   What do you think of Adam? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2021 2:59 pm

Eh, I feel I related to him a lot.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
yash buddha

yash buddha

Contribution Points : 28847

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Adam?   What do you think of Adam? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 8:20 pm

He's a pretty weird person.

Luci and yash buddha like this post

Back to top Go down
myshame

Contribution Points : 74994

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Adam?   What do you think of Adam? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 10:40 am

He reminds me of me, with the constantly being on the internet and being autistic.

I was better able to function in the real world though. But I was not in a good place when I heard about his massacre.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Adam?   What do you think of Adam? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2021 11:57 am

It's interesting, I like to analyze his writing, I remember having a little unexpected laugh at the script for a play he wrote. However, he used to come up with weird ideas in general sometimes, but he's someone I like to analyze from time to time.
Back to top Go down
majipan

Contribution Points : 29715
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Adam?   What do you think of Adam? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2021 11:31 am

I think his opinions and views on things are interesting, and he could be surprisingly funny. The main reason I find him interesting is probably because he was just a really odd guy, but in some ways his isolation and turning inwards I find relatable.

anna444 and Culturalphilistine like this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42808
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Adam?   What do you think of Adam? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2023 11:40 pm

It's weird how someone I could physically sling over my shoulder could kill 27 people. Really fucking weird.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
FrauSmiggles

FrauSmiggles

Contribution Points : 13474
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Adam?   What do you think of Adam? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2023 11:25 am

He's a cutie pie. And a smartie.
Ok, ok, he killed people. What do I care?! I have the constitutional right to fall in love with as many school shooters as I want!!

"‘Make your dreams a reality.’ Well I don't want my dreams to be a reality, I want my dreams to be sprayed allover the wall." - Adam Lanza

NEXT STEP UP, anna444 and bloodyanimosity like this post

Kaynhyde and vril dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Phantasmagoria

Phantasmagoria

Contribution Points : 12628

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Adam?   What do you think of Adam? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2023 6:44 pm

lognifiiskurk wrote:
I find his opinions on things interesting, as it gives an insight into who he was and what was going on inside his head. However, what he did was absolutely appalling and despicable.

He just had a bad, bad day.. It was about time that he gets his way! Laughing

FrauSmiggles and Culturalphilistine like this post

Back to top Go down
Phantasmagoria

Phantasmagoria

Contribution Points : 12628

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Adam?   What do you think of Adam? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2023 6:47 pm

Luci wrote:
lognifiiskurk wrote:

It does. Killing children shouldn't even happen in the first place. Why do people hurt kids? Why? What do they gain from it?

This is just my opinion, but I mean the kids are gonna just kill themselves or just overall die anyways! If they lived on, they would just be a wrinkly dude who got deprived and mindfucked by society, huh..? Rare chance and stupid idea, but what if they turned into school shooters?! Question

anna444, FrauSmiggles and Culturalphilistine like this post

Back to top Go down
FrauSmiggles

FrauSmiggles

Contribution Points : 13474
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Adam?   What do you think of Adam? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2023 6:53 pm

Kids are annoying anyways, aren't they? So bratty...can ya blame the guy?!
Alright, that's enough of that pointless edge.
In a way, I *can't* blame Adam for doing what he did. In my opinion death really is much better than being alive, and to kill someone is sort of the ultimate form of mercy, sparing them from suffering through a long, slow, painful life. Especially a child—they're too naive and too young to have ever experienced how absolutely terrible life is going to end up being, so you're preventing them from ever feeling that pain in the first place. Adam had a point about our culture corrupting them and manipulating them...

"‘Make your dreams a reality.’ Well I don't want my dreams to be a reality, I want my dreams to be sprayed allover the wall." - Adam Lanza

Engel, Kaynhyde, anna444, Phantasmagoria, Culturalphilistine, bloodyanimosity and Woundfucker like this post

vril dislikes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Adam?   What do you think of Adam? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2023 12:52 am

Last edited by Trifle on Sun Jul 09, 2023 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bloodyanimosity

bloodyanimosity

Contribution Points : 10451

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Adam?   What do you think of Adam? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2023 8:17 am

he's based
Back to top Go down
bradt93

Contribution Points : 91056
Forum Reputation : 255

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Adam?   What do you think of Adam? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 1:42 am

I mean I don't think Eric and Dylan would stoop so low to murder innocent little children, but what do I know? I think even they would be disgusted with that weirdo!

Amokauliflower dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of Adam?   What do you think of Adam? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think of Adam?
Page 1 of 1