Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stabbing Attack at a Finnish School Complex

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68272
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

Stabbing Attack at a Finnish School Complex Empty
PostSubject: Stabbing Attack at a Finnish School Complex   Stabbing Attack at a Finnish School Complex Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 4:06 pm

So far this is a developing story, 1 person is dead and 10 others were injured. Eyewitnesses claimed the perpetrator used a sword to stab several people. The suspect is in custody and being treated as one of the injured. Here's an article on it: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: Stabbing Attack at a Finnish School Complex   Stabbing Attack at a Finnish School Complex Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 4:16 pm

Looks like either Pekka-Eric Auvinen's revolution is continuing or an Anton Lundin Petersson copycat
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Stabbing Attack at a Finnish School Complex   Stabbing Attack at a Finnish School Complex Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 5:13 pm

TheOne99 wrote:
Looks like either Pekka-Eric Auvinen's revolution is continuing or an Anton Lundin Petersson copycat
Perhaps both, that’s what I was thinking. Apparently the suspect right now is named Joel Otto Aukusti Marin. An article I found mentions his name:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: Stabbing Attack at a Finnish School Complex   Stabbing Attack at a Finnish School Complex Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 12:58 am

Have there been any pictures of the sword posted yet? I'm imagining some mall ninja type shit like a really cheap katana. It can't be a good sword.
Back to top Go down
11B-X-1371

11B-X-1371

Contribution Points : 49355
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Stabbing Attack at a Finnish School Complex   Stabbing Attack at a Finnish School Complex Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 6:33 am

The sword was described as saberlike somewhere on the finnish media.

Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Stabbing Attack at a Finnish School Complex   Stabbing Attack at a Finnish School Complex Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 7:30 am

hvernon wrote:
Have there been any pictures of the sword posted yet? I'm imagining some mall ninja type shit like a really cheap katana. It can't be a good sword.
I haven’t seen any pictures of the suspect or the sword yet. I did see a picture of a guy with a sword on some 4chan like thread but I don’t think it’s him. The media hasn’t released much so far, I’m checking for updates. Apparently he’s 25 years old and has long, blond hair.

PostSubject: Re: Stabbing Attack at a Finnish School Complex   Stabbing Attack at a Finnish School Complex Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 12:28 pm

The tenth injured is the attacker. The gun was an air pistol according to an article I found. That would make sense
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stabbing Attack at a Finnish School Complex   Stabbing Attack at a Finnish School Complex Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 1:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Stabbing Attack at a Finnish School Complex   Stabbing Attack at a Finnish School Complex Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 8:53 pm

anonman wrote:
Is that a picture of the attacker? If so, where did you find it?

PostSubject: Re: Stabbing Attack at a Finnish School Complex   Stabbing Attack at a Finnish School Complex Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 9:48 pm

Carnifex879 wrote:
anonman wrote:
Is that a picture of the attacker? If so, where did you find it?
Yes

I found it on google

Finnish news site

There's another pic of him too
Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 72994
Forum Reputation : 330

PostSubject: Re: Stabbing Attack at a Finnish School Complex   Stabbing Attack at a Finnish School Complex Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2019 10:47 pm

Any word on motive?

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Stabbing Attack at a Finnish School Complex   Stabbing Attack at a Finnish School Complex Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2019 5:09 pm

STK wrote:
Any word on motive?
The Wikipedia page says that the suspect was reportedly "bullied since primary school" but that's the closest it gets. Surprisingly enough, hardly any information has been released so far.

Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Stabbing Attack at a Finnish School Complex   Stabbing Attack at a Finnish School Complex Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2019 1:13 am

This case seemed to die out really quick. Just after a few days there was hardly any information on the suspect. Anyways, here's another picture I found of the attacker, Joel Marin:

Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64108
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: Stabbing Attack at a Finnish School Complex   Stabbing Attack at a Finnish School Complex Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2019 2:04 am

Carnifex879 wrote:
This case seemed to die out really quick. Just after a few days there was hardly any information on the suspect. Anyways, here's another picture I found of the attacker, Joel Marin:

Bruh, that's Michael Piggin.
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst

Carnifex879

PostSubject: Re: Stabbing Attack at a Finnish School Complex   Stabbing Attack at a Finnish School Complex Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2019 2:50 pm

Primate Murder wrote:
Carnifex879 wrote:

Bruh, that's Michael Piggin.
Oh shit, my bad. I found that photo linked with this attacker so I mixed them up.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stabbing Attack at a Finnish School Complex   Stabbing Attack at a Finnish School Complex Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stabbing Attack at a Finnish School Complex
Page 1 of 1