Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When were their home videos filmed?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kblu

kblu

Contribution Points : 53359
Forum Reputation : 425

When were their home videos filmed? Empty
PostSubject: When were their home videos filmed?   When were their home videos filmed? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2019 5:35 pm

Does anyone know when the Eric in Columbine video and the CHS Highway Patrol video were filmed? I was able to find out the dates of all their other videos either by googling or because the video itself had the date on it, but I can’t find anything for these two.

I also have a question about the Eric in Columbine video that has always confused me. The video starts off with Eric and Mike walking down the hallway and then stopping at Brandi’s locker. Eric asks her to meet them in the cafeteria. Then later on in the video, it seems like they don’t know each other and are talking for the first time (none of them knew each other’s names), then Eric and Mike appear to be looking for her locker after we just saw them at it earlier in the video. Was this video filmed on different dates/is it out of order?
Back to top Go down
ChipWallis

ChipWallis

Contribution Points : 50713
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: When were their home videos filmed?   When were their home videos filmed? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2019 1:32 pm

Yes I believe the Eric in Columbine video was filmed on different days which you can also tell by Eric wearing a different outfit.
Back to top Go down
spishakwax

Contribution Points : 45505
Forum Reputation : 315

PostSubject: Re: When were their home videos filmed?   When were their home videos filmed? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2019 4:44 pm

The highway patrol video was filmed at the start of senior year but i think before Eric Inside Columbine. So probably August or September 1998. I believe that the Eric Inside Columbine video was filmed sometime in September 1998. Most of it was filmed on the same day. The order depends on how you're watching it. Some of the videos on youtube have it out of order but if i remember correctly, i think it's in correct order on the tapes from Jeffco. There is also a clip of 3 girls sitting in the cafeteria which is seen sometimes in the Eric Inside Columbine videos on youtube but actually isn't part of it.

It's also not very widely known that the Dylan Behind Blackjack video was filmed in October 1998.

I have more info on the videos and their timeline in my notes but I'm not near my computer right now.

Contribution Points : 45505
Forum Reputation : 315

PostSubject: Re: When were their home videos filmed?   When were their home videos filmed? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2019 12:34 am

The girls in the cafeteria clip came from the tapes that were found in Eric Jacksons backpack. This was likely filmed with Dustin Gorton and Dylan sometime before the Pulp Fiction video.

The Highway Patrol video was filmed on 3 different days, Eric can be seen wearing 3 different shirts, one grey, one dark green and his TIER shirt. This came from Eric Viek's camera case. I'm pretty sure that it was on the same tape as the Eric Inside Columbine video, the Car Wax Commercial and the Mock Kidnapping, in that order. This puts the Highway Patrol video before Eric Inside Columbine, then the Car Wax Commercial on September 15th, 1998 and the Mock kidnapping after. Plus in the 11k Viek states that the Highway Patrol video was the 1st video they filmed at the start of the year.

I have a master list of footage in the works, but since it's not complete please forgive and correct any mistakes I may have made here.

kblu

Contribution Points : 53359
Forum Reputation : 425

PostSubject: Re: When were their home videos filmed?   When were their home videos filmed? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2019 8:48 pm

spishakwax wrote:
The girls in the cafeteria clip came from the tapes that were found in Eric Jacksons backpack. This was likely filmed with Dustin Gorton and Dylan sometime before the Pulp Fiction video.

The Highway Patrol video was filmed on 3 different days, Eric can be seen wearing 3 different shirts, one grey, one dark green and his TIER shirt. This came from Eric Viek's camera case. I'm pretty sure that it was on the same tape as the Eric Inside Columbine video, the Car Wax Commercial and the Mock Kidnapping, in that order. This puts the Highway Patrol video before Eric Inside Columbine, then the Car Wax Commercial on September 15th, 1998 and the Mock kidnapping after. Plus in the 11k Viek states that the Highway Patrol video was the 1st video they filmed at the start of the year.

I have a master list of footage in the works, but since it's not complete please forgive and correct any mistakes I may have made here.

Do you know when Dylan’s Pulp Fiction video was filmed?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When were their home videos filmed?   When were their home videos filmed? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When were their home videos filmed?
Page 1 of 1