Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you could talk to them...

Go down 
+7
true_crime
Screamingophelia
bit_bit46
Jaymie
Onyx
W.A.R.
noodlesoldier
11 posters
AuthorMessage
noodlesoldier

noodlesoldier

Contribution Points : 43171
Forum Reputation : 50

If you could talk to them... Empty
PostSubject: If you could talk to them...   If you could talk to them... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2019 5:37 am

I hope I post this in the right category.

It's been on my mind alot lately what I'd say to Eric and Dylan and talk to them about if I had the chance, so;

Let's say they got caught, let's say they were in prison and YOU got the chance to visit them both separately and have a full hour to talk about anything, what would YOU talk about?

Last edited by noodlesoldier on Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could talk to them...   If you could talk to them... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2019 7:50 am

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70598
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: If you could talk to them...   If you could talk to them... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2019 4:32 pm

Ask if they have accepted Jesus Christ as their lord and savior.
Back to top Go down
Onyx
Top Contributor
Onyx

Contribution Points : 49277
Forum Reputation : 378

PostSubject: Re: If you could talk to them...   If you could talk to them... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2019 8:42 pm

I would probably ask them if they regretted it and if they want to turn back time.
Back to top Go down
Jaymie

Jaymie

Contribution Points : 43088
Forum Reputation : 275

PostSubject: Re: If you could talk to them...   If you could talk to them... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2019 7:06 am

I would ask them if they would give me a copy of the Basement Tapes Very Happy

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
bit_bit46

bit_bit46

Contribution Points : 42352
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: If you could talk to them...   If you could talk to them... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2019 7:20 pm

I think I would ask if they thought what they did was worth it. Seeing all the pain they caused not only their families but countless others they didn't even know.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193507
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: If you could talk to them...   If you could talk to them... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2019 8:49 pm

i'd ask them when they decided to go through with it, when did it become real?

true_crime

Contribution Points : 58824
Forum Reputation : 296

PostSubject: If you could talk to them...   If you could talk to them... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2019 11:31 pm

There really isn’t anything I’d like to ask them, except perhaps their motive(s). Instead, I would like to talk to them. I just wish they had a heart-to-heart conversation with another person and understood that life gets so much better. They were just actually beginning their lives in a lot of ways. Also, it would be nice to talk about what they were going to put their families through once they were gone. The whole thing is just so sad all around.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
true_crime

true_crime

Contribution Points : 58824
Forum Reputation : 296

PostSubject: If you could talk to them...   If you could talk to them... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2019 9:21 pm

i'd ask them when they decided to go through with it, when did it become real?

Of course, none of us really don’t know since we have never been in such a situation, but I would think even up to and actually committing the shootings it still wouldn’t feel real.

Contribution Points : 91306
Forum Reputation : 255

PostSubject: Re: If you could talk to them...   If you could talk to them... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2019 11:46 pm

I still state that they never should've went to Columbine. The school was not a good fit for them, because the people there were so judgmental. I mean if i had a lifestyle like there's, I wouldn't feel comfortable being there, but their stupid parents didn't give a sh** how they felt.

wolfycannibalismparty

Contribution Points : 45933
Forum Reputation : 31

PostSubject: Re: If you could talk to them...   If you could talk to them... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2019 1:05 am

I’d ask about their stance from the afterlife, if they are in hell, and if they are in hell do they feel at home there? I would also ask if they feel bad at all for what they did or do they did. Lastly I’d ask their opinion on other shooters like Nik Cruz or something. Then I’d apologize for my excessive questions and ask if I annoyed them.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: If you could talk to them...   If you could talk to them... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2019 1:10 am

bradt93 wrote:
I still state that they never should've went to Columbine. The school was not a good fit for them, because the people there were so judgmental. I mean if i had a lifestyle like there's, I wouldn't feel comfortable being there, but their stupid parents didn't give a sh** how they felt.

Off Topic
I'm so glad I noticed that emote.

Anyway, to answer OP's question, I'd ask them what their original plan was, how it changed over time, and what their plan was on the day of the killings. I think that's the only question we'd be getting definitive answers to. If we asked them about bullying or motive or something I feel like they wouldn't give a truthful or unbiased answer.

bradt93

Contribution Points : 91306
Forum Reputation : 255

PostSubject: Re: If you could talk to them...   If you could talk to them... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2019 1:54 am

Thank gosh I blocked Question Mark. I was tired of it.

Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64358
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: If you could talk to them...   If you could talk to them... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2019 1:56 am

I'd ask for the basement tapes, how they feel after shooting up the school, and I'd also show them the gay tcc fanart.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Onyx
Top Contributor
Onyx

Contribution Points : 49277
Forum Reputation : 378

PostSubject: Re: If you could talk to them...   If you could talk to them... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2019 7:40 pm

Primate Murder wrote:
I'd ask for the basement tapes, how they feel after shooting up the school, and I'd also show them the gay tcc fanart.

lol!
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: If you could talk to them...   If you could talk to them... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2019 8:24 pm

bradt93 wrote:
Thank gosh I blocked Question Mark. I was tired of it.

Well in that case...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] could you please tell brad to stay on topic from now on? His thread derails are very annoying and clutter up the threads he does post in. Thank you.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could talk to them...   If you could talk to them... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you could talk to them...
Page 1 of 1