Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some tidbits from newspaper articles

Go down 
+5
Stonechen
Onyx
thelmar
Supacocky
kblu
9 posters
AuthorMessage
kblu

kblu

Contribution Points : 53359
Forum Reputation : 425

Some tidbits from newspaper articles Empty
PostSubject: Some tidbits from newspaper articles   Some tidbits from newspaper articles Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2019 10:36 pm

I found some interesting little tibbits in old newspaper articles. I haven't heard about some of these things before.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Supacocky

Supacocky

Contribution Points : 50165
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: Some tidbits from newspaper articles   Some tidbits from newspaper articles Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2019 4:29 pm

Very interesting ! Thanks
Back to top Go down
thelmar

thelmar

Contribution Points : 82782
Forum Reputation : 3068

PostSubject: Re: Some tidbits from newspaper articles   Some tidbits from newspaper articles Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2019 7:18 pm

Quote :
But in life, Eric often copied Dylan, Devon Adams said. Dylan started working at Blackjack, and soon Eric was filling out a job application. Dylan put a sticker on his car showing his devotion to the German band Rammstein, and days later a sticker turned up on Eric’s Honda Prelude.

This is what [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has been saying. Cullen claimed Dylan followed Eric around like a little puppy copying everything Eric did when it was the other way around.
Back to top Go down
Onyx
Top Contributor
Onyx

Contribution Points : 49027
Forum Reputation : 378

PostSubject: Re: Some tidbits from newspaper articles   Some tidbits from newspaper articles Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2019 7:29 pm

Great! I didn't know many of these information.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some tidbits from newspaper articles   Some tidbits from newspaper articles Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2019 8:53 pm

There are some interesting tidbits of information in these. Interesting comments about Rocky...
Back to top Go down
Stonechen

Contribution Points : 53402
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Some tidbits from newspaper articles   Some tidbits from newspaper articles Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2019 6:51 pm

Thank you so much. Do you know in wich year(s) the articles are written?
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

Contribution Points : 76161
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: Some tidbits from newspaper articles   Some tidbits from newspaper articles Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2019 4:22 pm

I agree that the "LIARS!!!!" bit in Eric's journal is a shot at Rocky Hoffschneider but can we really extrapolate from that, that E&D were "preoccupied" with Rocky? I mean the answer may be yes but I'd really like to know for *sure*.
Back to top Go down
kblu

kblu

Contribution Points : 53359
Forum Reputation : 425

PostSubject: Re: Some tidbits from newspaper articles   Some tidbits from newspaper articles Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2020 3:22 pm

I found some more.

Information about Eric’s parents:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

How Eric acted in Plattsburgh:

A neighbor reported seeing Eric and Dylan the day before the massacre smiling at him and giving him two thumbs up after he investigated the sounds coming from Eric’s garage:

Dylan’s fantasy baseball team name and logo:

A classmate remembers Eric saying he wanted to get drafted when tensions between Yugoslavia and the US were high (which would have been March or April of 1999):

I wonder if he really wanted to get drafted and then if he did NBK wouldn’t have happened or if he was just saying that.
Back to top Go down
Greendreamer

Contribution Points : 41580

PostSubject: Re: Some tidbits from newspaper articles   Some tidbits from newspaper articles Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2020 10:49 pm

Great finds!!
Back to top Go down
Fmj

Fmj

Contribution Points : 41499

PostSubject: Re: Some tidbits from newspaper articles   Some tidbits from newspaper articles Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2020 6:51 am

Awesome thanks for sharing these!

Contribution Points : 76161
Forum Reputation : 225

PostSubject: Re: Some tidbits from newspaper articles   Some tidbits from newspaper articles Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2020 7:02 pm

Oh God. Eric liked Lethal Enforcers. If I didn't hate him before I sure do now. That game SUCKED, SUCKED, SUCKED.
Back to top Go down
SandraSmit19

SandraSmit19

Contribution Points : 103069
Forum Reputation : 235

PostSubject: Re: Some tidbits from newspaper articles   Some tidbits from newspaper articles Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2020 10:10 am

For some reason when I picture Judy Brown saying 'Can you imagine?' in that article about Dylan's funeral, I always picture her saying it in a giddy voice, like she's excited. I suppose that's not entirely fair since I don't know the woman at all, but that's what I always think.

PostSubject: Re: Some tidbits from newspaper articles   Some tidbits from newspaper articles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some tidbits from newspaper articles
Page 1 of 1