Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unusual deaths during criminal activities

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Unusual deaths during criminal activities Empty
PostSubject: Unusual deaths during criminal activities   Unusual deaths during criminal activities Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2020 5:21 pm

I do not know if I already made a thread about unusual deaths resulting from criminal activities, but if I did, please remove this post.

Here we will list unusual deaths resulting from criminal activities.

My tiny list:

Two San Francisco thieves
Two San Francisco Area were killed by pure nitrogen by a little mistake. They stole a tank of what they believed was laughing gas (nitrous oxide). When they opened the cylinder in their car to get a quick high, they fell asleep and died a few moments later. Had they read the label of the tank they would have discovered that it contained pure nitrogen. The men suffocated within in a few painless moments because of lack of oxygen.

1989 John Doe
Dane County John Doe was an individual whose skeletal remains were found in a chimney in 1989. The subject may have been a burglar who had gotten stuck or a homicide victim that was hidden in that location.

The skeleton was found by a custodian doing repairs at the building and discovered the remains. The victim was wearing women's clothing and could have possibly been disguised as a female or could have been a drag queen or trans woman.

The bones of the pelvic region had been broken and the injuries appeared to have occurred at the time of death, possibly from a fall.

Paul "Little Keebler" Smith and John Bertram
Paul "Little Keebler" Smith and John Bertram were surprised by an Akron car dealer while they were stealing the hubcaps from one of the dealer's corvettes. Bertram was caught, while Smith chose to climb a bridge 7-foot fence and drop another 15 feet into the fast moving Cuyahoga River. The fleeing felon's body was found the next day. In memory of Smith friends got tattoos of a skull with a crew cut and ponytail bearing the inscription "RIP 9-3-93".

Do you know some more?
Back to top Go down

Unusual deaths during criminal activities
Page 1 of 1