Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An unpublished page from Seung-Hui Chos Manifesto

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

An unpublished page from Seung-Hui Chos Manifesto Empty
PostSubject: An unpublished page from Seung-Hui Chos Manifesto   An unpublished page from Seung-Hui Chos Manifesto Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 4:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I remember that someone posted this at the old board. I think its a very interesting find, also Seung writing doesn't differ much from the other parts in the Manifesto.
If you're looking for the rest of the published Manifesto, go here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unpublished page from Seung-Hui Chos Manifesto   An unpublished page from Seung-Hui Chos Manifesto Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 1:06 pm

Thanks for this, I always wondered why cho gets almost no attention, when he did the most damage so to speak. Is it because he was Korean?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unpublished page from Seung-Hui Chos Manifesto   An unpublished page from Seung-Hui Chos Manifesto Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 2:07 pm

Dextromethorphan wrote:
Thanks for this, I always wondered why cho gets almost no attention, when he did the most damage so to speak. Is it because he was Korean?
I don't think people felt as much shock in V-tech as they did with Columbine. And for some reason, people are more surprised if it's a semi-attractive white boy shooting up a place (especially if there's 2 of 'em). I think him being Korean was a factor, as well as the fact it was a UNIVERSITY shooting rather than a high school one. Columbine is still the most violent high school shooting in the U.S.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An unpublished page from Seung-Hui Chos Manifesto   An unpublished page from Seung-Hui Chos Manifesto Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 2:17 pm

Lananas wrote:
Dextromethorphan wrote:
I don't think people felt as much shock in V-tech as they did with Columbine. And for some reason, people are more surprised if it's a semi-attractive white boy shooting up a place (especially if there's 2 of 'em). I think him being Korean was a factor, as well as the fact it was a UNIVERSITY shooting rather than a high school one. Columbine is still the most violent high school shooting in the U.S.

Yeah that makes sense, the 2 shooter thing was the most shocking for me, but cho killed a lot more by himself, which is crazy, he sure picked the right hall to shoot in. He outdid e/d and mailed his manifesto, and got some of them played on TV. I think e/d would of been impressed.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 97993
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: An unpublished page from Seung-Hui Chos Manifesto   An unpublished page from Seung-Hui Chos Manifesto Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 9:53 am

He was one angry young man.
Back to top Go down
ChoSeungHui
William Atchison
March 18, 1996 -
December 7, 2017
ChoSeungHui

Contribution Points : 85611
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: An unpublished page from Seung-Hui Chos Manifesto   An unpublished page from Seung-Hui Chos Manifesto Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 11:11 pm

Cho seemed like a funny guy to me though, he just was never nurtured properly so instead of being a comedian he went cho-stal

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 70649
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: An unpublished page from Seung-Hui Chos Manifesto   An unpublished page from Seung-Hui Chos Manifesto Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 5:45 am

Guest wrote:
Lananas wrote:
Dextromethorphan wrote:

Yeah that makes sense, the 2 shooter thing was the most shocking for me, but cho killed a lot more by himself, which is crazy, he sure picked the right hall to shoot in. He outdid e/d and mailed his manifesto, and got some of them played on TV. I think e/d would of been impressed.
I don't think they would have been that impressed too be honest I feel they were disappointed with themselves as dylan wanted too kill at least 250 people with bombs
Back to top Go down
ColumbineIsInterestingAF

Contribution Points : 65487
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: An unpublished page from Seung-Hui Chos Manifesto   An unpublished page from Seung-Hui Chos Manifesto Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 4:26 pm

Cho actually knew what the fuck he was doing. He wasn't there to bullshit around, wasting time with saying comments, shooting people in places that arent lethal at all and not finishing the job, he was there to kill as many as possible and did exactly that. he shot every single person he saw directly in the head and would keep coming back to finish off the wounded. eric and dylan were absolutely retarded with the actions they carried out that day, they talked about killing as many as possible, the incompetent bastards walked past classrooms full of kids and didn't even attempt to get in. they had 100 pipe bombs and co2 bombs, not one actually wounded anybody. they never even took there knives out. fucking dumbasses.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85803
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: An unpublished page from Seung-Hui Chos Manifesto   An unpublished page from Seung-Hui Chos Manifesto Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 12:02 am

ColumbineIsInterestingAF wrote:
they never even took there knives out.
Although knives are good to be armed with and Cho had a knife and a hammer that he never used, I agree that they should've at least used one of their many knives since they brought so many.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85803
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: An unpublished page from Seung-Hui Chos Manifesto   An unpublished page from Seung-Hui Chos Manifesto Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 12:25 am

Smiggles94 wrote:

I don't think they would have been that impressed too be honest I feel they were disappointed with themselves as dylan wanted too kill at least 250 people with bombs
Yeah, and they would've been especially disappointed due to Cho killing 32 while only being armed with 2 pistols, a knife and a hammer while they had 2 shotguns, a Hi Point 995 carbine, an AB10, co2 bombs, propane bombs, pipe bombs, molotovs, napalms, a large amount of knives and they were basically armed to the teeth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An unpublished page from Seung-Hui Chos Manifesto   An unpublished page from Seung-Hui Chos Manifesto Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An unpublished page from Seung-Hui Chos Manifesto
Page 1 of 1