Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seung Hui Cho Manifesto Photos Anthology

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaze88

Blaze88

Contribution Points : 43093
Forum Reputation : 65

Seung Hui Cho Manifesto Photos Anthology Empty
PostSubject: Seung Hui Cho Manifesto Photos Anthology   Seung Hui Cho Manifesto Photos Anthology Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2020 5:52 pm

For the record, those who may have not seen all these and to preserve a near complete anthology of Cho's manifesto pictures I have put together a gallery and collage for us all and historical regard.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

There are a some photos excluded that I could not find again but remember seeing somewhere, a picture of the Walther P22 and a picture of a close up on a silver folding knife .etc.

Last edited by Blaze88 on Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:41 am; edited 2 times in total

dyonqqr, Drum$tick, brightglowingglow and Arano like this post

Back to top Go down
Futility

Contribution Points : 38187
Forum Reputation : 105

PostSubject: Re: Seung Hui Cho Manifesto Photos Anthology   Seung Hui Cho Manifesto Photos Anthology Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2020 11:22 am

@Ji Shen i always wondered if he Recorded his "message" (especially those where he wore his "Outfit") in Front of a Mirror. Just a thought. Anyway, thank you for this. Its interesting how he changed his Poses and Outfits during the pictures,it seems to me that he First started with wearing all black and then decided to create a different Kind of look. Or maybe he thought it would be "tactical" to wore a Vest. Another thing is there are more Pictures of him pointing his Guns at the Camera than to himself.
Back to top Go down
Blaze88

Blaze88

Contribution Points : 43093
Forum Reputation : 65

PostSubject: Re: Seung Hui Cho Manifesto Photos Anthology   Seung Hui Cho Manifesto Photos Anthology Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2020 1:20 pm

Futility wrote:
@Ji Shen i always wondered if he Recorded his "message" (especially those where he wore his "Outfit") in Front of a Mirror. Just a thought. Anyway, thank you for this. Its interesting how he changed his Poses and Outfits during the pictures,it seems to me that he First started with wearing all black and then decided to create a different Kind of look. Or maybe he thought it would be "tactical" to wore a Vest. Another thing is there are more Pictures of him pointing his Guns at the Camera than to himself.

No need to thank me man, since a kid and researching mass murder events I have always looked vastly for deeper details and wished someone would have the pieces of history somewhere, I'd find and make this history available to seer for all you guys and peoples anyday.

I believe his monologues and photos were recorded and taken from a tripod. The reason he appears in variations of his clothing is because I believe they were done at separate times, for example some at a hotel, some in his dorm sitting area with the cinderblock walls and even the ones where he is smiling and portraying the happy Cho that could of been I believe he is in the minivan he rented and the location is the parking lot outside the gun range he practiced shooting at, you can see the woods out the back window and I remember seeing something about a guy at the range seeing Cho appearing be filming himself in the van.

His outfit variations were I guess just a mix up of looks for his photos or in regards to what he had on hand at the separate locations. And yes his photos must of been to portray the unparallel array of violence towards his enemy with the glock to the temple, the knife to the throat and the knife to the torso photos being the goodbyes and conclusions to his mission which would be after taking the lives of his target would finally be himself, end of the road as we could see and how Cho put it himself phrased in one of his videos.

ravenwood likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arano

Arano

Contribution Points : 7399
Forum Reputation : 297

PostSubject: Re: Seung Hui Cho Manifesto Photos Anthology   Seung Hui Cho Manifesto Photos Anthology Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 7:22 pm

I know the 88 is his "anti-terrorist of America" symbol and the hollow points are self-explanatory but I cant remember anywhere in the released portions of the manifesto the clouds and heart fit in. I wonder if Cho took that pic himself its weirdly beautiful.

PostSubject: Re: Seung Hui Cho Manifesto Photos Anthology   Seung Hui Cho Manifesto Photos Anthology Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seung Hui Cho Manifesto Photos Anthology
Page 1 of 1