Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thorough analysis of the myth of martyrdom (Cassie Bernall)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EthanEmerson
Banned

Contribution Points : 82084
Forum Reputation : 475

Thorough analysis of the myth of martyrdom (Cassie Bernall) Empty
PostSubject: Thorough analysis of the myth of martyrdom (Cassie Bernall)   Thorough analysis of the myth of martyrdom (Cassie Bernall) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2020 1:45 am

I finally got to nearly finishing this page:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There is more to add, just a few points, but for the most part it's got all the testimony quoted and linked regarding who heard the God conversation and what witnesses to Bernall's murder actually saw or heard.

I linked up an old Cullen article as a reference for how Emily Wyant told the Bernall's the truth - that Cassie wasn't asked about her belief in God - since Cullen apparently spoke to Emily's mom about the whole situation... but I made sure to note the inaccuracies in his article to make it an acceptable citation. Razz
Back to top Go down

Thorough analysis of the myth of martyrdom (Cassie Bernall)
Page 1 of 1