Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does anyone know what happened to Patti Nielson?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KleboldKlan

KleboldKlan

Contribution Points : 64860
Forum Reputation : 0

Does anyone know what happened to Patti Nielson? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone know what happened to Patti Nielson?   Does anyone know what happened to Patti Nielson? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2020 4:01 pm

I've always been curious to know what happened to her after the shooting. Does anyone know?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193232
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what happened to Patti Nielson?   Does anyone know what happened to Patti Nielson? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2020 4:36 pm

I think she kept teaching and then retired

I may be misremembering but I think in Amanda’s YouTube series about the shooting she mentioned having Patti as her teacher the year after...

AbbyLayne

Contribution Points : 41215
Forum Reputation : 193

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what happened to Patti Nielson?   Does anyone know what happened to Patti Nielson? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2020 4:44 pm

She's still a teacher! As of last year, she was teaching art at Mitchell Elementary School!

"Nielson, 55, of Lakewood started teaching 32 years ago. She has always been an art teacher and her career spans numerous Jeffco schools, including Columbine High School from 1995-1999. She joined Mitchell 12 years ago."

I can't find her name on the school's webpage anymore though... but maybe that's intentional!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

beyond a cold sanctuary, of fire and of ice
deep in the bedrock, already here i come”

Heresy

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know what happened to Patti Nielson?   Does anyone know what happened to Patti Nielson? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know what happened to Patti Nielson?
Page 1 of 1