Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Klebold and Sean Graves

Go down 
+4
Screamingophelia
Onyx
thelmar
Kerea2244
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 123875
Forum Reputation : 40

Klebold and Sean Graves Empty
PostSubject: Klebold and Sean Graves   Klebold and Sean Graves Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 4:08 pm

This probably sounds like a question: but did DK know Sean was alive after saying "sorry dude"

thelmar

Contribution Points : 82982
Forum Reputation : 3068

PostSubject: Re: Klebold and Sean Graves   Klebold and Sean Graves Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 5:48 pm

Yes. According to Graves he was trying to play dead but when Dylan stepped on him he let out a groan. Dylan then sarcastically said, "Sorry, dude."
Back to top Go down
Onyx
Top Contributor
Onyx

Contribution Points : 49227
Forum Reputation : 378

PostSubject: Re: Klebold and Sean Graves   Klebold and Sean Graves Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2020 5:06 pm

If that's so, I find it weird that Dylan didn't shoot him.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193457
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Klebold and Sean Graves   Klebold and Sean Graves Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2020 7:30 pm

Dylan's mental state was all over the place... when Lance asked Dylan to help him, he said "sure, I'll help you" and shot him in the face.

I will always contend that Eric thought he was in a video game and Dylan thought he was in a movie... not literally, they knew damn well what they were doing but I imagine you have to disassociate yourself somewhat when you start doing something awful like this.

lol

Contribution Points : 102997
Forum Reputation : 325

PostSubject: Re: Klebold and Sean Graves   Klebold and Sean Graves Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2020 7:36 pm

"Sorry dude"

I still don't understand how anyone to this day in the year 2020 that Dylan Klebold was a helpless lonely follower of the "mean and big bad Eric Harris", especially when we have reports that he was just as fucked in the head as his buddy was, not to mention having the time of his life mowing down kids, sarcastically telling a guy he'd "help him", and blow half of his jaw off, along with laughing when Tomlin was having convulsions.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120603
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Klebold and Sean Graves   Klebold and Sean Graves Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2020 8:04 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Dylan's mental state was all over the place... when Lance asked Dylan to help him, he said "sure, I'll help you" and shot him in the face.

That's not being "all over the place" that was a sadistic quip meant as a joke.

RainbowDude
Banned

Contribution Points : 36387
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Klebold and Sean Graves   Klebold and Sean Graves Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2020 8:06 pm

It was a taunt more than anything. I guess dylan wanted to leave him with ptsd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Klebold and Sean Graves   Klebold and Sean Graves Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2020 12:55 pm

RainbowDude wrote:
Or he thought he'd die anyway.
Back to top Go down
RainbowDude
Banned

Contribution Points : 36387
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Klebold and Sean Graves   Klebold and Sean Graves Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2020 1:05 pm

Ivan wrote:
RainbowDude wrote:
Or he thought he'd die anyway.
yea I guess Dylan thinking that he would eventually bleed to death makes more sense.
Back to top Go down
cakeman

cakeman

Contribution Points : 80722
Forum Reputation : 1491

PostSubject: Re: Klebold and Sean Graves   Klebold and Sean Graves Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2020 9:59 am

Screamingophelia wrote:

I will always contend that Eric thought he was in a video game and Dylan thought he was in a movie... not literally, they knew damn well what they were doing but I imagine you have to disassociate yourself somewhat when you start doing something awful like this.
If only to stimulate thought: consider that Eric said the massacre would be like Duke Nukem 3D as well as Doom, and Duke but not Doom has pipe bombs. It also has glass shatter when you shoot things like screens and windows, as Doom does not. It also has chairs get damaged if you shoot or kick them. It seems to me Dylan was with Eric for every or at least several of the pipe bomb makings, and that he shot at the trophy case in the library. Of course, one can tie that to jocks, but before leaving the library, before possibly getting the bombs to explode and kill themselves in the cafeteria, Dylan shoots a tv screen, and then says "one more thing" as if what he just did and what is to follow are things he needed to make sure to do. He then smashes a chair.  Then it was Eric who said it's sometimes like a 'goddamn movie.'

Also, Sean was stepped on a lot, could've been somebody other than Dylan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Klebold and Sean Graves   Klebold and Sean Graves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Klebold and Sean Graves
Page 1 of 1