Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where was Rachel sitting when she was shot?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kblu

kblu

Contribution Points : 53459
Forum Reputation : 425

Where was Rachel sitting when she was shot?  Empty
PostSubject: Where was Rachel sitting when she was shot?    Where was Rachel sitting when she was shot?  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2020 4:49 pm

The CNN timeline shows her sitting near the west doors, is this correct? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In all the pictures I’ve seen, her body is farther away from there. I know the police dragged her, but I thought she was sitting at the spot they dragged her from. If she was sitting near the west doors, was she dragged two separate times?
Back to top Go down
P.i

Contribution Points : 45327
Forum Reputation : 0

Where was Rachel sitting when she was shot?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where was Rachel sitting when she was shot?    Where was Rachel sitting when she was shot?  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2020 6:15 pm

Yes the moved her 2 times
Back to top Go down

Where was Rachel sitting when she was shot?
Page 1 of 1