Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mattew Lamb

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120903
Forum Reputation : 3191

Mattew Lamb  Empty
PostSubject: Mattew Lamb    Mattew Lamb  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2020 10:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now this is a unique case. This guy only killed two people, but since his attack was committed in June of 1966, that makes him one of the earlier examples of a mass shooter, pre-dating Charles Whitman (and possibly being one of the first from Canada). What really peaks my interest though, is the fact that he was released in 1973, only six years after getting sent to the nuthouse, and then flew out of the country to go fight in the Rhodesian Bush War, where he served with distinction and was Killed In Action. Now that's something I don't think has happened to any mass shooter.

Mattew Lamb  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mattew Lamb    Mattew Lamb  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 10:11 am

Thanks for sharing this. The Wikipedia link is very interesting write-up.

Also, since Rhodesia played a part in the story, it reminded me of Leopold Smith, a man who killed four people and wounded seven others in Umtali, Rhodesia. He committed the attack in 1963, and was hanged there on January 8, 1964. He was the first European to be executed in the country since 1952.
Back to top Go down

Mattew Lamb
Page 1 of 1