Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

photo of rachel scott that i've never seen before

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ellie

ellie

Contribution Points : 41581
Forum Reputation : 0

photo of rachel scott that i've never seen before Empty
PostSubject: photo of rachel scott that i've never seen before   photo of rachel scott that i've never seen before Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2020 12:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

maybe i'm just stupid but i've never seen this before. i screenshotted it from the lost boys documentary.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
chuusol

chuusol

Contribution Points : 39400

PostSubject: Re: photo of rachel scott that i've never seen before   photo of rachel scott that i've never seen before Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 5:01 pm

there's a colourised version of this picture as well (you can find it on racheljoy.scotts instagram.) im pretty sure it was her playing valerie in the school play 'smoke in the room'.
Back to top Go down
ellie

ellie

Contribution Points : 41581

PostSubject: Re: photo of rachel scott that i've never seen before   photo of rachel scott that i've never seen before Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2020 5:15 am

chuusol wrote:
there's a colourised version of this picture as well (you can find it on racheljoy.scotts instagram.) im pretty sure it was her playing valerie in the school play 'smoke in the room'.
i realized that pretty soon after posting whoops, its funny bc i actually follow her on instagram and was quite shocked to see that as i had thought i had dug up some rare picture lol. and yes, it is from the smoke in the room!

PostSubject: Re: photo of rachel scott that i've never seen before   photo of rachel scott that i've never seen before Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

photo of rachel scott that i've never seen before
Page 1 of 1