Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which Basement Tape is this photo from?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Which Basement Tape is this photo from? Empty
PostSubject: Which Basement Tape is this photo from?   Which Basement Tape is this photo from? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 11:06 pm

I've been very bored during this quarantine. While looking for some information, I came across a wealth of photos on Getty Images. The info for this photo states it is from "a school assignment". This photo was on display at the fairgrounds. Anyways, which Basement Tape is this from? I was thinking Hitmen for Hire, but I cannot place this still from the video.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
khscarymovie4part4

Contribution Points : 42256
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Which Basement Tape is this photo from?   Which Basement Tape is this photo from? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 11:22 pm

It's hitman for hire.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3:10 mark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Basement Tape is this photo from?   Which Basement Tape is this photo from? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 11:58 pm

How have you not seen this part? scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Basement Tape is this photo from?   Which Basement Tape is this photo from? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 2:08 pm

TheOne99 wrote:
How have you not seen this part? scratch

No, I'm just stupid lol. It was late at night, and I was half asleep when I watched through it again. I've only seen the whole thing like 2 or 3 times. I don't see any reason to watch it religiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Basement Tape is this photo from?   Which Basement Tape is this photo from? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Basement Tape is this photo from?
Page 1 of 1