Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.

Go down 
+19
Semperfidelis
Jea
myshame
pacshine
Archvile
Dico
radaddio
Nightshiftstalker
Koltin
Wideawake
em81
JayJay
queenfarooq
JDM87
jettfyre80
tfsa47090
Jenn
Mj2beat
rik75
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
rik75

Contribution Points : 97343
Forum Reputation : 50

Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.    Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 9:22 am

Your welcome JDM87 , yes , Radioactive Clothing is next. I will be starting the thread later on tonight.
Back to top Go down
em81

Contribution Points : 101524
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.    Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 10:08 am

Rik75, that would be awesome and thanks for your work!
Back to top Go down
rik75

Contribution Points : 97343
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.    Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:36 am

em81 wrote:
Rik75, that would be awesome and thanks for your work!
Thank you em81 , i really appreciate it  Smile
Back to top Go down
Wideawake

Wideawake

Contribution Points : 102076
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.    Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 5:56 pm

rik75, awesome job and much appreciated. RR has long been my favorite videos for the reasons you mentioned. Seeing E&D fire their weapons, as well as getting to see them interact with each other without being "in character". There were a ton of things I had missed, and I intend to go watch the video now and see if I can catch them at normal speed.
Back to top Go down
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 104862
Forum Reputation : 143

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.    Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 1:15 pm

rik75 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(03:11) Jessica is ready to take a few shots with Marks rifle.
                                 She appears to be inexperienced with firearms.
                                         Mark gives her some advice :

MM : " Yeah wait , you really got to get into the bottom of this little trigger."

JM : " This finger ?"

Jessica fires 2 rounds.
Marks gun is a ruger mini 30
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.    Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 5:24 pm

rik75 wrote:
(03:21) Eric starts messing around ,ducking quickly and raising his arms. He appears to be attempting to distract Jessica.

I am not sure what to make of it. Jessica is clearly inexperienced with firearms , and we see Eric messing around on purpose. Was Eric merely playing around for the camera ? Just goofing around ?

I find it quite a dangerous way to act , especially when an inexperienced shooter is being fooled around with.

I wonder what Eric was playing at ? Why attempt to distract Jessica ? Eric didn't fool around when others were shooting. Some inexperienced shooters would have turned around to face Eric , with the gun facing Eric too.
It makes me wonder ( even more ) about Eric and how his complex mind worked , especially concerning firearms and violence , and his own mortality.

He is not distracting her, he is catching shells. He even said that.
Back to top Go down
Nightshiftstalker

Nightshiftstalker

Contribution Points : 83162

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.    Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 7:12 pm

Thank you so much for this!

(Unser Platz, Prinz Pi, Kompass ohne Norden)

liamsmom2011 likes this post

Back to top Go down
radaddio

Contribution Points : 83690
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.    Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 12:45 pm

Nightshiftstalker wrote:
Thank you so much for this!

Yep, I was about to say it was a Mini-14. Good eye!
Back to top Go down
Dico

Contribution Points : 82837

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.    Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 9:00 pm

Hey, new guy here.

Great work with the dialog an stills. Lot's of great things pointed out that I never really put thought into. Ever since I've seen the full RR video, it's been one of the most interesting Columbine video to catch my attention. Mainly because it gives us an idea what it was like in the library that day which is very scary to imagine.
Back to top Go down
Archvile

Archvile

Contribution Points : 80011
Forum Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.    Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 12:24 am

is it me or when they film the girl, Dylan says in a nervous voice "look at her with her muffs and everything" followed by a laugh by Eric. muffs being a slang word for the hearing protection she was wearing while firing the gun.
Back to top Go down
pacshine

Contribution Points : 74948

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.    Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 10:34 pm

rik75 - the gun mm is firing is an sks [cheap civilian ak-47] with a folding stock and scope. Typically shoots a 7.62 mm NATO round. There are other variations of the design that fire .223 bullets which is a typical rifle round. This is very similar to an AR15 carbine in design and customization. EITHER WAY, mm HAD THE MOST POWERFUL RIFLE AT THE TIME BETWEEN THE GROUP. I wonder if EH realizes this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.    Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 6:39 pm

[color=#ff0.[/color]
Back to top Go down
myshame

Contribution Points : 75244

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.    Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 7:37 pm

Thanks for doing this. Sometimes it's hard to tell who's saying what.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.    Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 5:36 pm

I saw a yt comment saying that the rifle mark use could be a ruger mini 30
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.    Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2018 10:58 pm

I've seen RR countless times over the years, and I believe deconstructing something is the best way to understand it. I think you have some great direction and I enjoyed consuming what you have already accomplished. Nice work rik75.
Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

Contribution Points : 58567
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.    Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 2:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
on 11:05-11:07 is it recoil? Cuz I think I can see that Eric got caught "a kiss" from Arlene.

Semperfidelis

Contribution Points : 57347

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.    Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 8:51 pm

Kind rough to think that the video of them putting a shotgun slug into a tree, then imagining it as someone's brains would be something they would act out:

"God, why is this happening? I just want to go home."
(Knock, knock)
"Peakaboo.'
(BOOM!)

And thusly, the moment a slug, blasted into a tree and imagined as a human's brain by two angry, young men, became dark foreshadowing to the final moments of Cassie Bernall's life.

It is no wonder her funeral was closed casket. A regular shotgun blast is simply devastating. Point blank, with a slug, to the head...unimaginable.
Back to top Go down
Semperfidelis

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.    Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 10:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ...you are correct. Recoil's a bitch. I am, however, not surprised that Eric didn't learn from this. No discipline with his firearms. No training. Thank God. Death toll would have been a lot worse if those two could have shot half decently. They could barely hit targets that even your average shooter would find hard to miss.

This is my first time experiencing the videos at Rampart Range. Informative. One girl and four guys with guns...way too much testosterone and the associated attempts at oneupsmanship. Would have loved to have been there to embarrass them all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.    Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 9:05 am

Semperfidelis wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ...you are correct.  Recoil's a bitch.  I am, however, not surprised that Eric didn't learn from this.  No discipline with his firearms.  No training.  Thank God.  Death toll would have been a lot worse if those two could have shot half decently.  They could barely hit targets that even your average shooter would find hard to miss.

This is my first time experiencing the videos at Rampart Range.  Informative.  One girl and four guys with guns...way too much testosterone and the associated attempts at oneupsmanship.  Would have loved to have been there to embarrass them all.

This is why I hate soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Semperfidelis

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.    Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 1:46 pm

Awww...and here I was hoping to be friends. Love you, too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.    Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 11:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] your evident and primitive observations are a severe bore.

Also.. "way too much testosterone and the associated attempts at oneupsmanship. Would have loved to have been there to embarrass them all."

..Haha, really?
Back to top Go down
Semperfidelis

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.    Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 11:44 pm

Sorry to bore you.

If the irony of those two statements is lost on you, I apologize.

Don't read if you don't like. I am here to learn because I teach classes about active shooter situations. I have no desire to entertain anyone...so I guess I just don't care.

But feel free to be bored by my evident and primitive observations. Unlike pretty much everyone here I have shot at human targets and been shot at, once quite successfully, so my observations about shootings are at least slightly informed...compared to the average contributor here. Take from it what you will. Leave the rest.

Have a blessed night, good sir.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.    Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 11:51 pm

I'm aware of the paradox in your statement, haha. I'm sure your class is quite the experience.
Back to top Go down
Semperfidelis

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.    Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 11:54 pm

It is better than nothing. I actually suck in social situations due to PTSD so I normally have a police officer come along to do the talking when I get all verbally knotted up.

If you live near NE Pennsylvania, feel free to join one of the classes. The teachers seem to like them, but then again, as a solid 4, I am the best looking man in my region. Even better than old Randy Stair, my (apparently bring) neighbor from Tunkhannock.
Back to top Go down
nukethemnoobs

Contribution Points : 66002
Forum Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.    Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2018 12:34 pm

Interesting
Back to top Go down
Koltin
Koltin

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.    Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2020 7:32 am

going to bump this.

And destiny is proving to be absent from my life.

rj96 and johncena like this post

Back to top Go down
Saoradh

Saoradh

Contribution Points : 38279
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.    Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 11:38 am

Rampart Range

This video was filmed on March 6, 1999. It features Eric Harris, Dylan Klebold, Philip Duran, Mark Manes, and Jessica Miklich. It shows the boys practicing shooting. The video was filmed in the foothills of Rampart Range, approximately 20 minutes southwest of Littleton.

Jessica Miklich, Mark’s girlfriend, described Eric and Dylan’s behavior on that day: “I don’t want to say they were nondescript. They were nice enough, but not enough to start a conversation. We had no connection after (shooting in the woods). They seemed a little weird, but they were just boys. I was only two years removed from their age. They seemed like boys playing their war games.”

Two months prior to this video, on January 23rd, Philip Duran (a Blackjack coworker) introduced Eric and Dylan to Mark Manes. The same night, Mark sold his TEC-DC9 to Dylan, and he also invited the boys to go shooting with him in the woods. Mark stated they all went shooting together several more times in the following months, but March 6th was the only time they videotaped themselves.

All Credits And Rights To Bill Ockham.

MilverSoxie dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Adzybear

Adzybear

Contribution Points : 61111
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.    Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2021 6:08 pm

That fuckin sawn off shotgun that Eric was using (Arlene) looked absolutely devastating.

The sheer power at point blank range, to a Human Body is just beyond comprehension. It would just rip somebody apart like a warm water balloon.

To say neither of the boys had done this before and then not to be shocked or freaked out after the first time they blew someones head off!? It's not like the movies.

BAFFLES THE TITS OUTTA ME!!!

Top Contributor
Xtina

Contribution Points : 35877
Forum Reputation : 254

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.    Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 2:44 am

I wanna have a go with Arlene lol

There are firing ranges here in Australia, expensive tho. Definitely not like over there.

Saoradh

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.    Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 6:15 am

Suicide Two-Tone
Bleedin' with the roof gone
Bloody like a newborn
Cutting like a coupon
Pulling on my Tendons just to make the wheel turn
Strike a match with my teeth just to let the weed burn
Ash on my shirt, shoelace on my waist
Fiji water in my lap hydrated all day
Seshollowaterboys, live from the grave
Got my hair pinned back like the fucking Green Ranger
Young Chris Angel, trying to see my angle
Disappear in smoke then I'm cash for some days
Rubber shoe sole, feel the pressure on the pavement
Pussy trying to be me, just be thankful

Riding in a camouflaged Bronco
Looking like the white Benny Blanco
Blades on me, got your bitch growing legs
And running away like ponyo flow like my jaw broke

Tom Hanks, casting away
No shirt, no shoes, just blunts by the bay
Bales of the hays, snowflakes on the grave
That's life back home where regrets got made
Life got faced when those guy broke
Shit got took and shit got sold
09 trucks in the yard
Brown carhartts when the cold gets harsh
Up town, D19, bitch I'm coming out the dirt with a blade on me

johncena and Xtina like this post

Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.    Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 7:05 am

Seltzer Shank wrote:

Suicide Two-Tone
Bleedin' with the roof gone
Bloody like a newborn
Cutting like a coupon
Pulling on my Tendons just to make the wheel turn
Strike a match with my teeth just to let the weed burn
Ash on my shirt, shoelace on my waist
Fiji water in my lap hydrated all day
Seshollowaterboys, live from the grave
Got my hair pinned back like the fucking Green Ranger
Young Chris Angel, trying to see my angle
Disappear in smoke then I'm cash for some days
Rubber shoe sole, feel the pressure on the pavement
Pussy trying to be me, just be thankful

Tom Hanks, casting away
No shirt, no shoes, just blunts by the bay
Bales of the hays, snowflakes on the grave
That's life back home where regrets got made
Life got faced when those guy broke
Shit got took and shit got sold
09 trucks in the yard
Brown carhartts when the cold gets harsh
Up town, D19, bitch I'm coming out the dirt with a blade on me

I have these on Spotify my fave is 'bombs in the lunchroom'

Saoradh likes this post

Back to top Go down
Saoradh

Saoradh

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.    Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 10:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yes.. It's a beautiful album with It's ethereal sound and originality. One of my favorites is "BlackDuffelBag" It has that grunge angst lyrically/musically.

Back to top Go down
Koltin
Koltin

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.    Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 11:15 am

Thatb!tch wrote:

There are firing ranges here in Australia, expensive tho. Definitely not like over there.
Anything that fires a projectiles constitutes as a firearm in Australia, airsoft, paintball, and pellet guns is illegal in Australia iirc
Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.    Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 11:44 am

Koltin wrote:
Thatb!tch wrote:

Anything that fires a projectiles constitutes as a firearm in Australia, airsoft, paintball, and pellet guns is illegal in Australia iirc

Paintball isn't illegal, I've gone past paintball places here. Pellet guns are.

Air pistols are considered same as rimfire and centerfire handguns and subjected to Class H firearms restrictions. An air pistol shooter will require membership and sufficient attendance at an authorized pistol club for six months before allowing ownership, and need to shoot in at least ten events per year — four for each handgun class (air pistol, rimfire or centerfire)—including at least six formal competitions to keep the licence.
Paintball markers are classified as "soft air weapons" and treated differently to other air guns; refer to the paintball section on legality for a state-by-state breakdown. Paintball markers are classified in NSW as "recreational sporting devices" as of the 1st of July 2019.

Koltin

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.    Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2021 3:10 pm

Thatb!tch wrote:
Koltin wrote:
Thatb!tch wrote:

Paintball isn't illegal, I've gone past paintball places here. Pellet guns are.

Air pistols are considered same as rimfire and centerfire handguns and subjected to Class H firearms restrictions. An air pistol shooter will require membership and sufficient attendance at an authorized pistol club for six months before allowing ownership, and need to shoot in at least ten events per year — four for each handgun class (air pistol, rimfire or centerfire)—including at least six formal competitions to keep the licence.
Paintball markers are classified as "soft air weapons" and treated differently to other air guns; refer to the paintball section on legality for a state-by-state breakdown. Paintball markers are classified in NSW as "recreational sporting devices" as of the 1st of July 2019.
Didn't they ban gel blasters quite recently, Queensland haven't restricted them yet.
Back to top Go down
Xtina
Top Contributor
Xtina

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.    Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 12:13 am

As of January 2021

They look like real guns and it's an offence to point them or fire at anyone without their permission but gel blasters will remain legal in Queensland, despite moves in other states to effectively ban their use without a licence.

Koltin

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.    Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2021 3:50 pm

Thatb!tch wrote:
As of January 2021

They look like real guns and it's an offence to point them or fire at anyone without their permission but gel blasters will remain legal in Queensland, despite moves in other states to effectively ban their use without a licence.
Why they look like real guns, is most people use them for MILSIM, etc. Gel Blasters are almost airsoft guns but they use polymer water beads at the same size as airsoft guns (6mm).

And destiny is proving to be absent from my life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.    Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rampart Range. Footage ,dialogue and stills.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3