Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

an Archive channel i found which contains some very rare news reports

Go down 
+4
nopenever
Reznor
Screamingophelia
Jaxgart
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaxgart

Jaxgart

Contribution Points : 45966
Forum Reputation : 0

an Archive channel i found which contains some very rare news reports Empty
PostSubject: an Archive channel i found which contains some very rare news reports   an Archive channel i found which contains some very rare news reports Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2020 10:10 pm

the users videos on this channel are very greatly organized by date so scroll down to videos which have been posted fairly shortly after the columbine massacre. or use ctrl + f and type in keywords such as 1999 or abc or nbc and find your results that way. i myself have only sifted through a few videos and from what ive seen so far, theres alot of very rare news reports but seing as i dont have much free time to sift through every single video of interest, ill leave this up here for those others who might want to!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193457
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: an Archive channel i found which contains some very rare news reports   an Archive channel i found which contains some very rare news reports Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2020 12:18 am

Thank you! Wow. Something I thought of, With so many things streaming now I don’t think a lot of younger people know the feeling of watching a TV show and hearing that music breakthrough with the special report.

16:12 is that Danny??

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Reznor

Contribution Points : 41371
Forum Reputation : 350

PostSubject: Re: an Archive channel i found which contains some very rare news reports   an Archive channel i found which contains some very rare news reports Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2020 5:28 am

This user used to have an account and it was removed, I'm so happy you posted this. Thank you. But for those of you interested I would definitely check them out asap in case the account gets removed again.
Back to top Go down
nopenever

Contribution Points : 44693
Forum Reputation : 75

PostSubject: Re: an Archive channel i found which contains some very rare news reports   an Archive channel i found which contains some very rare news reports Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2020 7:08 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Thank you! Wow. Something I thought of, With so many things streaming now I don’t think a lot of younger people know the feeling of watching a TV show and hearing that music breakthrough with the special report.

16:12 is that Danny??

Yes it is.
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 151445
Forum Reputation : 2754

PostSubject: Re: an Archive channel i found which contains some very rare news reports   an Archive channel i found which contains some very rare news reports Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2020 8:09 am

This is my YouTube channel.

SandraSmit19

Contribution Points : 103269
Forum Reputation : 235

PostSubject: Re: an Archive channel i found which contains some very rare news reports   an Archive channel i found which contains some very rare news reports Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2020 9:22 am

I can't believe how unprepared and inept law enforcement looks. Just looking at them is painful because you can see they have no idea what they were doing. I know this can't be an easy situation to be in but I don't think they were even trained to deal with something like this.

Turf

Contribution Points : 37375

PostSubject: Re: an Archive channel i found which contains some very rare news reports   an Archive channel i found which contains some very rare news reports Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2020 10:07 am

Thank you LPorter101.
As usual you make finding precious things easier.
Back to top Go down
Daniel768

Daniel768

Contribution Points : 65867
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: an Archive channel i found which contains some very rare news reports   an Archive channel i found which contains some very rare news reports Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2020 11:21 am

Here is another channel doing the same thing: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They're both uploading very often.

Back to top Go down
Jaxgart

Jaxgart

Contribution Points : 45966

PostSubject: Re: an Archive channel i found which contains some very rare news reports   an Archive channel i found which contains some very rare news reports Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2020 11:42 am

thank you daniel! sorry for not responding earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: an Archive channel i found which contains some very rare news reports   an Archive channel i found which contains some very rare news reports Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

an Archive channel i found which contains some very rare news reports
Page 1 of 1