Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Injuries

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193357
Forum Reputation : 1317

Injuries Empty
PostSubject: Injuries   Injuries Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 3:35 am

I came across someone mentioning that someone she knew was injured by a pipe bomb. I don't recall anyone specifically having only an injury from a bomb...

Injuries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Injuries Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 4:08 am

Wasn't Evan Todd injured by the shrapnel from a pipe bomb in the library, or am I thinking of someone else?

Back to top Go down
TaylorsMom

TaylorsMom

Contribution Points : 78167
Forum Reputation : 25

Injuries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Injuries Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 4:32 am

I think Evan Todd was injured by shrapnel from a Eric shooting his gun in the library when he first walked in or from outside the door before walking in?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193357
Forum Reputation : 1317

Injuries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Injuries Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 4:37 am

I think your right!!

thelmar

Contribution Points : 82882
Forum Reputation : 3068

Injuries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Injuries Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 5:28 am

TaylorsMom wrote:
I think Evan Todd was injured by shrapnel from a Eric shooting his gun in the library when he first walked in or from outside the door before walking in?

According to Evan, Eric was at the entrance to the library, but still in the hall, when he made eye contact with Todd. He racked his shotgun and fired but Todd took cover behind a wooden counter that held the copy machine. He was injured by wood splinters flying from this counter when it was hit by the shot. Todd believes Eric also fired at him a second time.
Back to top Go down
Adzybear

Adzybear

Contribution Points : 60961
Forum Reputation : 100

Injuries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Injuries Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 6:43 am

Yea....I don't think anyone got injured from a pipe bomb. I'm surprised that either Eric or Dylan didn't get injured by any pipe bombs. They had nails in them with silver masking tape wrapped around. They lit and set them off in hallways really close to their own proximity. They were nothing more than "Fireworks" that didn't quite work. A lot of them didn't detonate after lighting the fuse. Those that did were pathetic at best.

Bomb wise.....they may as well have left them all at home. The 2 Masterplan Bombs didn't work. The 2 Car Bombs failed. The Pipe Bombs were shitty. Those CO2 bombs were apparently laughable too.

They could have done more damage breaking in at 2am and just setting the damn place on fire.

Contribution Points : 52935
Forum Reputation : 0

Injuries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Injuries Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2020 2:37 pm

Adzybear wrote:
Yea....I don't think anyone got injured from a pipe bomb. I'm surprised that either Eric or Dylan didn't get injured by any pipe bombs. They had nails in them with silver masking tape wrapped around. They lit and set them off in hallways really close to their own proximity. They were nothing more than "Fireworks" that didn't quite work. A lot of them didn't detonate after lighting the fuse. Those that did were pathetic at best.

Bomb wise.....they may as well have left them all at home. The 2 Masterplan Bombs didn't work. The 2 Car Bombs failed. The Pipe Bombs were shitty. Those CO2 bombs were apparently laughable too.

They could have done more damage breaking in at 2am and just setting the damn place on fire.

ironically the diversion bomb worked very well!
Back to top Go down

Injuries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Injuries Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2020 6:56 pm

thelmar wrote:
TaylorsMom wrote:

According to Evan, Eric was at the entrance to the library, but still in the hall, when he made eye contact with Todd. He racked his shotgun and fired but Todd took cover behind a wooden counter that held the copy machine. He was injured by wood splinters flying from this counter when it was hit by the shot. Todd believes Eric also fired at him a second time.

Thank you! I misunderstood shrapnel and took it as being from a pipe bomb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Injuries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injuries   Injuries Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Injuries
Page 1 of 1